How Did The Mainstream Media Miss This?...

Typical birther bizarro think.

A poorly researched blurb in a college newspaper is irrefutable proof while a birth certificate certified by the state of Hawaii is bogus

well you didn't have any problems with ABC and WashingtonCompost printing a story about Romney supposedly bullying people in high school

What does this have to do with Mitt "The Barber" Romney?

calling this... Typical birther bizarro think.
and as someone said, this wasn't some blurb in a college newspaper..
Obama is a fraud just like many other politicians..you all will just have to deal with it.

well you didn't have any problems with ABC and WashingtonCompost printing a story about Romney supposedly bullying people in high school

What does this have to do with Mitt "The Barber" Romney?

calling this... Typical birther bizarro think.
and as someone said, this wasn't some blurb in a college newspaper..
Obama is a fraud just like many other politicians..you all will just have to deal with it.

Some erroneous blurb has more credibility than the State of Hawaii?

Bizzaro world

Code.jpg

Last edited:
Why would his own publishers produce this back in 1991? It's not like they were 'Birthers.' And they certainly didn't have an 'Evil Republican' agenda. I know the Obamabots will dismiss this, but it's a fair question and is worthy of further investigation. Something doesn't seem right.

It was not a "blurb in a college newspaper". It was a bio written by his AGENT and in circulation for 9 years. Don't let the facts get in the way. Whether or not you believe it is your prerogative. Whether or not he knew about it, is the real question. He is the Manchurian candidate.

Don't bother. A programmed Obamabot wingnut there. You will never get through.

The left has a medical condition that will suddenly become very contagious this summer. It's called "Who, What, Where, When" syndrome. Be on the alert.

Lame stream media failed to vet the candidate in most significant areas. This little blurb wouldn't even make a blip on the libturd radar because they are totally blinded by the light of their Promised Dear Leader.

Yes, there are way too many Obamabot bootlickers in the MSM. Goebbels would be so proud of what they've become.

Too many so-called 'misquotes' or 'Errors' in this guy's past, where it's mentioned he was born in Kenya. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. And shame on the MSM for ignoring these things and covering for him.

Last edited:
Cut the media some slack. They were way too busy investigating Sarah Palin's baby and her daughter's baby and the boyfriend and the boyfriend's family and ... How many fact checkers were hired to read her book? Investigative jornalists are busy people.

In fact I think Levi Johnston and Trig Palin were better vetted than candidate Obama. Maybe they can run for president. Couldn't be much worse.

Wow, some people still believe this? So what they really want us to believe is that in an effort to destroy america and the economy that gives money, riches, and power to Obama and his people they made up that he comes from america so he can lead the nation into destruction so they do not have any money and power left.

I would like to see your point of view, but they would need to legalize some heavy narcotics for me to wrap my head around that.

Wow, some people still believe this? So what they really want us to believe is that in an effort to destroy america and the economy that gives money, riches, and power to Obama and his people they made up that he comes from america so he can lead the nation into destruction so they do not have any money and power left.

I would like to see your point of view, but they would need to legalize some heavy narcotics for me to wrap my head around that.

Well, you're likely a loyal Obamabot. So, your conclusion isn't very surprising.

Cut the media some slack. They were way too busy investigating Sarah Palin's baby and her daughter's baby and the boyfriend and the boyfriend's family and ... How many fact checkers were hired to read her book? Investigative jornalists are busy people.

In fact I think Levi Johnston and Trig Palin were better vetted than candidate Obama. Maybe they can run for president. Couldn't be much worse.

Spot-On. :clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back