How Did The Mainstream Media Miss This?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this?

Whatever you think of Breitbart.com’s punishing vetting process, it has exposed just how little work the mainstream media did in investigating candidate Obama back in 2008. Not all of Team Breitbart’s revelations have been election-deciders, but they have often been stuff that a simple Google would have uncovered. If they revealed tomorrow that he’d had his own cross-dressing-themed sitcom on primetime TV in the 1980s, I wouldn’t be surprised.

The latest find is a fascinating inversion of the birther conspiracy. Breitbart.com has discovered that in 1991 Barack Obama’s literary agent (who also represented New Kids on the Block) published a booklet that included a biography of the future President. The audience was “business colleagues” in the publishing industry and it was designed to promote Obama’s anticipated first book (later abandoned) called Journeys in Black and White. Here’s how it describes the author’s origins.

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation.

The key phrase here is “was born in Kenya" – and this bio line was apparently being used as late as 2007.

barack-obama-born-in-kenya-breitbart-vetting-literary-agent-1991-sad-hill-news.jpg

Read More:
Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this? – Telegraph Blogs
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Mainstream media doesn't miss anything....if they missed this, be assured it was deliberate.

I agree. Our MSM is incredibly corrupt. They were in the tank for this guy from day one.

exactly.there are a lot of brainwashed fools here that dont get it that MSN,FOX,CNN and all these other media mouthpieces are tools for the government.they aid them,they never investigate REAL news.they consider O.J SIMPSON front page material worth bragging about over a year,news like thsi about Obama,they never looks into.Like you said,they were in the tank for this guy from the very get go day one.

Obama is like Bill Clinton, George Bush and thank god,the dead Dick Nixon before him.They are fortuante that Pinochio is not true because if it was,all four of those guys noses would stretch miles long across the entire country because none of them can open up their mouth without constantly lying.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mainstream media doesn't miss anything....if they missed this, be assured it was deliberate.

oh yeah it was deliberate alright.The lamstream media is just a tool for the government,they never investigate REAL news.many people here are in denial about that.

It's obviously a major coverup

Or else some source messed up their reporting

I am not a birther and believe this was a mistake. But with that said, you cannot tell me that Obama didn't know about the error. There can be only one reason for that.

Where are his fucking transcripts? Did he claim to be a "faux African" like "fauxcahontas Warren"?

We will probably never know. The MSM could care less if he was a secret Muslim from Kenya who faked his way through Columbia and Harvard. The important part is that he is friends with George Clooney and has a dreamy physique.

I am not a birther and believe this was a mistake. But with that said, you cannot tell me that Obama didn't know about the error. There can be only one reason for that.

Where are his fucking transcripts? Did he claim to be a "faux African" like "fauxcahontas Warren"?

We will probably never know. The MSM could care less if he was a secret Muslim from Kenya who faked his way through Columbia and Harvard. The important part is that he is friends with George Clooney and has a dreamy physique.

:) Good point. But i'm not buying the 'mistake' story. Too many of these 'mistakes' from other people in his past. I don't believe it's coincidence anymore. Barack Obama was likely born in Kenya. Call me a 'Birfer.' I'm in.

Dreamy Physique? Oooookay. There may be more to unpack there than I want to think about....

As for not knowing (and this is in no-way the same thing, I assure you) I was in the Who's Who Among American High School Students my senior year of high school. I didn't find out until I went to a small class reunion about 7 years later. Some of my parents decided to put me into the book. As most know, the publication is a sad joke played on HS students every year. Anyway, I'm not sure what the publication was that listed Mr. Obama as being from Kenya but it is possible to be placed in a book and not know about it or more importantly not have editorial control about the content.

My content? Mostly false stuff, by the way. I wasn't on the High School swim team.

The woman accepted the blame, saying it was her fault for printing false information.

'Blame' for what? It's not false information. Is she an evil 'Birfer' or something? Back in 1991?

Back in 1991, Barack Hussein Obama had a funny sounding name and it was easy to assume he was born in Kenya if you hadn't checked your facts

Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this?

Whatever you think of Breitbart.com’s punishing vetting process, it has exposed just how little work the mainstream media did in investigating candidate Obama back in 2008. Not all of Team Breitbart’s revelations have been election-deciders, but they have often been stuff that a simple Google would have uncovered. If they revealed tomorrow that he’d had his own cross-dressing-themed sitcom on primetime TV in the 1980s, I wouldn’t be surprised.

The latest find is a fascinating inversion of the birther conspiracy. Breitbart.com has discovered that in 1991 Barack Obama’s literary agent (who also represented New Kids on the Block) published a booklet that included a biography of the future President. The audience was “business colleagues” in the publishing industry and it was designed to promote Obama’s anticipated first book (later abandoned) called Journeys in Black and White. Here’s how it describes the author’s origins.

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation.

The key phrase here is “was born in Kenya" – and this bio line was apparently being used as late as 2007.

barack-obama-born-in-kenya-breitbart-vetting-literary-agent-1991-sad-hill-news.jpg

Read More:
Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this? – Telegraph Blogs
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Typical birther bizarro think.

A poorly researched blurb in a college newspaper is irrefutable proof while a birth certificate certified by the state of Hawaii is bogus

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

A poorly researched blurb in a college newspaper is irrefutable proof while a birth certificate certified by the state of Hawaii is bogus

well you didn't have any problems with ABC and WashingtonCompost printing a story about Romney supposedly bullying people in high school

It was not a "blurb in a college newspaper". It was a bio written by his AGENT and in circulation for 9 years. Don't let the facts get in the way. Whether or not you believe it is your prerogative. Whether or not he knew about it, is the real question. He is the Manchurian candidate.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

well you didn't have any problems with ABC and WashingtonCompost printing a story about Romney supposedly bullying people in high school

What does this have to do with Mitt "The Barber" Romney?

Forum List

Back