How Did the CTs Miss this one?

Ok, NOW I know why SAYIT rarely uses sources and makes fun of ours. He relies on WikiPedia and thinks that no one can edit it!

Who here DOESN'T know that? :D

Quote: Originally Posted by eots

There is the fact that several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges,,as well as members of the 9/11 commission and a number of former U.S air crash investigators and former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board

OK, I'll play with you, Princess. What former NIST chief fire investigators other than James Quintiere have made charges and what charges did they make? :D
Gee one isn't enough? Quit moving the goalposts and engage in the debate. Here this is the basis for the argument.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YQAkgKQ7G-U]Little_Physics_Lesson.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Did I move the goal posts or did some lying asshole cut the quote from Eots claiming "several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges." Eots was bright enough to bail out rather than make a fool of himself (because he was lying) and he's not all that smart. Obviously you aren't even that bright, Princess.
BTW, you should know that Quintiere left the NIST in 1990. He has access to no facts you and I can't find, not that you seem interested in facts. Like most CTs he's just trying to make a name for himself but he offers no facts and subscribes to no CT ... he just thinks the official report is incomplete and flawed.

You moved the goalposts, the man posted info about a former NIST employee, who dismiss because he may have left the agency, big deal. Eots made his point and you want another employee, instead of dealing with it, you move the goalposts. This is typical of you tho, just like ignoring the little physics presentation that is the heart of the objection to the OCT narrative you can't defend, and chose to run away from on a consistent basis.

Now that it has been shown you concede to the facts of physics, we can proceed to the motives and people who had assess to the WTC complex, to facilitate the planting of whatever it was that was used to help bring down 100's of tons of steel and reinforced buildings that were designed to withstand airliner impacts.

There is the fact that several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges,,as well as members of the 9/11 commission and a number of former U.S air crash investigators and former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board

Gee one isn't enough? Quit moving the goalposts and engage in the debate. Here this is the basis for the argument.

Little_Physics_Lesson.flv - YouTube

Did I move the goal posts or did some lying asshole cut the quote from Eots claiming "several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges." Eots was bright enough to bail out rather than make a fool of himself (because he was lying) and he's not all that smart. Obviously you aren't even that bright, Princess.
BTW, you should know that Quintiere left the NIST in 1990. He has access to no facts you and I can't find, not that you seem interested in facts. Like most CTs he's just trying to make a name for himself but he offers no facts and subscribes to no CT ... he just thinks the official report is incomplete and flawed.

You moved the goalposts, the man posted info about a former NIST employee, who dismiss because he may have left the agency, big deal. Eots made his point and you want another employee, instead of dealing with it, you move the goalposts. This is typical of you tho, just like ignoring the little physics presentation that is the heart of the objection to the OCT narrative you can't defend, and chose to run away from on a consistent basis.

Now that it has been shown you concede to the facts of physics, we can proceed to the motives and people who had assess to the WTC complex, to facilitate the planting of whatever it was that was used to help bring down 100's of tons of steel and reinforced buildings that were designed to withstand airliner impacts.

1.1. MY INVOLVEMENT
I became involved in the WTC investigations as an observer and a fire
scientist. I followed the NIST activities throughout. In late September I
was invited to be part of the American Society of Civil Engineering team of
experts that were to attempt to investigate the scene.
I was asked to be on a
backup team and began to receive emails on activities of the ASCE team at
the WTC site. The ASCE did not get easy access, and were initially
concerned about the pending and later actual sale of the steel debris from
the scene.

http://www.enfp.umd.edu/sites/default/files/documents/quintiere-nato.pdf

1.1. MY INVOLVEMENT
I was asked to be on a
the scene.

There you go..Even one who worked for NIST, and invited to participate in the "investigation" was concerned and had reservations about it, in particular the disposal of the evidence needed for a complete, proper and thorough analysis.
:clap2:

Little_Physics_Lesson.flv - YouTube

You moved the goalposts, the man posted info about a former NIST employee, who dismiss because he may have left the agency, big deal. Eots made his point and you want another employee, instead of dealing with it, you move the goalposts.

What the hell are you whining about, Princess? Ideots claimed, and I quote, "several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges" and I asked him to name them. You do know what the word "several" means, right Princess?
Below is some of what Quintiere said about 9/11. See if you can find anything which supports your wild-eyed theories or, for that matter, any CT:
“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere.
“They’re [NIST] the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job."
Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”
Dr. Quintiere then presented his and his students’ research that contradicts the NIST report and points to a different cause for the collapses; the application of insufficient fire-proofing insulation on the truss rods in the Twin Towers.

1.1. MY INVOLVEMENT
I was asked to be on a
the scene.

Nice of you to return to the scene of your crime, Princess. Can I trouble you to post the names of the "several former NIST chief fire investigators" who you claim have made "these charges" and the charges they have made? :D

it should of read..."several former NIST and chief fire investigators have made these charges.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uor8NhUr_90]Fire Fighter Erik Lawyer Slams NIST And The 9/11 "Investigation" - YouTube[/ame]

1.1. MY INVOLVEMENT
I was asked to be on a
the scene.

Nice of you to return to the scene of your crime, Princess. Can I trouble you to post the names of the "several former NIST chief fire investigators" who you claim have made "these charges" and the charges they have made? :D

and clearly Dr Q had much more involvment than you pretended

1.1. MY INVOLVEMENT
I was asked to be on a
the scene.

Dr. Q complained he couldn't get formal responses to his questions. If he was so involved why did he need formal responses? Nonetheless, he has serious differences with you and the CT movement:
"Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives."
So much for loony tune CTs. :D

Dr. Q complained he couldn't get formal responses to his questions. If he was so involved why did he need formal responses? Nonetheless, he has serious differences with you and the CT movement:
"Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives."
So much for loony tune CTs. :D

what is important is his concerns that fact finding was deterred and the process deeply flawed and the validity of its findings highly questionably he chose his words carefully and the part of the quote you cut off is in his word not the writers in editorializing...in which he says... "the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing and out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

Last edited:
it should of read..."several former NIST and chief fire investigators have made these charges.

Fire Fighter Erik Lawyer Slams NIST And The 9/11 "Investigation" - YouTube

I see. So you are finally admitting your original statement was untrue. Thanks, but I already knew that and it's a bit late to be changing your tune, Princess. You lied to enhance your CT and ended up exposing yourself and your feeble CT movement but thanks for playing.
You're dismissed. :D

I lied about nothing ..however to correct the statement the former lead fire investigator for NIST and several other fire chiefs and licensed fire investigators that have questioned NIST investigation and report...just as the former president of the US air crash investigation board questions the flight data reports and 9/11 commission report along with several other licensed military and civilian air crash investigators...if these peoples judgement are as deeply flawed as you pretend do you not think it calls all there investigations into question ??...some of these men are still employed by major commercial airlines

Yanno.........................considering that we all saw the plane slam into the building, leaving a pretty discernable mark where it went in, and also considering that the WHOLE FUCKING PLANE went into the building (based on the entry marks).

As well as considering that the WHOLE BUILDING FELL DOWN OVER 90 STORIES FROM WHERE THE PLANE HIT, does anyone really think that the engine would have made it through the wreckage?

Yanno.........................considering that we all saw the plane slam into the building, leaving a pretty discernable mark where it went in, and also considering that the WHOLE FUCKING PLANE went into the building (based on the entry marks).

As well as considering that the WHOLE BUILDING FELL DOWN OVER 90 STORIES FROM WHERE THE PLANE HIT, does anyone really think that the engine would have made it through the wreckage?

why not the hijackers passport did and was found almost immediately...lol
but regardless get with the program the official narrative is the engine was found on Murray st...

You moved the goalposts, the man posted info about a former NIST employee, who dismiss because he may have left the agency, big deal. Eots made his point and you want another employee, instead of dealing with it, you move the goalposts.

What the hell are you whining about, Princess? Ideots claimed, and I quote, "several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges" and I asked him to name them. You do know what the word "several" means, right Princess?
Below is some of what Quintiere said about 9/11. See if you can find anything which supports your wild-eyed theories or, for that matter, any CT:
“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere.
“They’re [NIST] the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job."
Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”
Dr. Quintiere then presented his and his students’ research that contradicts the NIST report and points to a different cause for the collapses; the application of insufficient fire-proofing insulation on the truss rods in the Twin Towers.
Fuck it I tried being nice, and gave this troll a chance.
Apparently SAYIT has shit for brains, the point is that even a man who worked for NIST, but doesn't necessarily believe a CD was involved, is not satisfied with their procedures.

Get over it asshole, and quit running like some little bitch when presented with facts, you've yet to reply to the most obviously damning evidence that your belief in the NIST is bullshit. Last chance to back up what you believe in with facts or be confirmed as yet another disgraced coward troll shot down in flames.

Forum List

Back