How Did the CTs Miss this one?

the 9/11 commission and NIST reports are cover-ups...all evidence is withheld from veiw or destroyed..because the perpetrators controlled the investigation..the NIST report and 9/11 reports are proof of inside complicity in the 9/11 attacks

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... everything that doesn't square with your particular lunacy is, by definition, a "cover-up." So which is your fav 9/11 CT today? No planes? Empty planes? Missiles? Controlled demo? Martians? BTW, do you have any proof of that "cover-up" or is this just one of those "gut feelings, hairs on the back of your neck, little devils or angels sitting on your shoulder" things? :D

Last edited:
I'm guessing he'll come back with "CNN, NBC, FoxNews" are ALL credible sources. :lol:

Just put the source of your "facts" out there Princess or admit, even by your silence, that you don't do facts ... just CT BS. :D

OK, Princess. Now I understand why it took you a week to admit where you found such BS and if you aren't embarrassed right now don't worry ... I'm embarrassed for you. I can't believe I once believed you to be a rational, thoughtful poster.
Boy, was I wrong about you. :D
Did you expect to see that on ABC News? :D

I guess I just expected more from someone I once believed to be normal, Mad. You're as sick and twisted as Pauli and 9/11 Hand Job and Jones and Lemming and I mean that with all due respect. And now Cap seems to be sliding down the same drain. It's just disappointing. :D

OK, Princess. Now I understand why it took you a week to admit where you found such BS and if you aren't embarrassed right now don't worry ... I'm embarrassed for you. I can't believe I once believed you to be a rational, thoughtful poster.
Boy, was I wrong about you. :D

I guess I just expected more from someone I once believed to be normal, Mad. You're as sick and twisted as Pauli and 9/11 Hand Job and Jones and Lemming and I mean that with all due respect. And now Cap seems to be sliding down the same drain. It's just disappointing. :D
Didn't look at the link did ya'?
And who is "Cap"? :confused:

Last edited:

Yes I did. It's a blogspot with a disclaimer clause, meaning the views are not those of the site and they accept no responsibility for the content or veracity of the blogs. Do you catch all that or must I simplify it for you? :D

the 9/11 commission and NIST reports are cover-ups...all evidence is withheld from veiw or destroyed..because the perpetrators controlled the investigation..the NIST report and 9/11 reports are proof of inside complicity in the 9/11 attacks

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... everything that doesn't square with your particular lunacy is, by definition, a "cover-up." So which is your fav 9/11 CT today? No planes? Empty planes? Missiles? Controlled demo? Martians? BTW, do you have any proof of that "cover-up" or is this just one of those "gut feelings, hairs on the back of your neck, little devils or angels sitting on your shoulder" things? :D

There is the fact that several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges,,as well as members of the 9/11 commission and a number of former U.S air crash investigators and former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board

Yes I did. It's a blogspot with a disclaimer clause, meaning the views are not those of the site and they accept no responsibility for the content or veracity of the blogs. Do you catch all that or must I simplify it for you? :D
Blogs have "blog" in the address, this one does not. No "tilde" either. Must I point that out and simplify it for you?

See, it doesn't matter WHAT source I show, you refuse to believe it or even give it a once over. Doesn't change what's there.

Plus, I'd like you to stick around because I wanna' ask YOU specifically a question about the Tower Collapsing. I'll PM you when I post it and I'm sure you'll have a well thought out answer.

You up for that?

There is the fact that several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges,,as well as members of the 9/11 commission and a number of former U.S air crash investigators and former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board

So you're saying you are leaning toward the Martian CT this week, Princess? :D

No I am saying you are flailing in the face of the conclusions of highly credible air crash investigators and fire investigators as the nature of all official 9/11 reports

No I am saying you are flailing in the face of the conclusions of highly credible air crash investigators and fire investigators as the nature of all official 9/11 reports

OK, I'll play with you, Princess. What former NIST chief fire investigators other than James Quintiere have made charges and what charges did they make? :D

OK, I'll play with you, Princess. What former NIST chief fire investigators other than James Quintiere have made charges and what charges did they make? :D
Gee one isn't enough? Quit moving the goalposts and engage in the debate. Here this is the basis for the argument.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YQAkgKQ7G-U]Little_Physics_Lesson.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Quote: Originally Posted by eots

Gee one isn't enough? Quit moving the goalposts and engage in the debate. Here this is the basis for the argument.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YQAkgKQ7G-U]Little_Physics_Lesson.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Did I move the goal posts or did some lying asshole cut the quote from Eots claiming "several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges." Eots was bright enough to bail out rather than make a fool of himself (because he was lying) and he's not all that smart. Obviously you aren't even that bright, Princess.
BTW, you should know that Quintiere left the NIST in 1990. He has access to no facts you and I can't find, not that you seem interested in facts. Like most CTs he's just trying to make a name for himself but he offers no facts and subscribes to no CT ... he just thinks the official report is incomplete and flawed.

Making our case with YouTube Videos again? That's only a small step above Wikipedia, which you also use to back your "claims".

Come back when you have a credible source. :D

Making our case with YouTube Videos again? That's only a small step above Wikipedia, which you also use to back your "claims".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You must be talking to the idiot Mr. Jones ... that's his Youtube not mine, Princess, and considering you used a friggin' blogspot to make your bogus case about that 767 engine (and hid it for a week) you are hardly in a position to trash anyone's sources. :D

You must be talking to the idiot Mr. Jones ... that's his Youtube not mine, Princess, and considering you used a friggin' blogspot to make your bogus case about that 767 engine (and hid it for a week) you are hardly in a position to trash anyone's sources. :D
Good point SayIt. I should have noticed that right away: You rarely use sources.

Good point SayIt. I should have noticed that right away: You rarely use sources.

Again you have me confused with someone else, Princess, like ... perhaps yourself, who needed a week to work up the courage to admit he used blogspot "facts" as the basis of his 9/11 CT. I don't know what happened to you these past months but you are now in 9/11 Hand Job territory and falling fast. Pathetic, but true. :D

Forum List

Back