How Did the CTs Miss this one?

You moved the goalposts, the man posted info about a former NIST employee, who dismiss because he may have left the agency, big deal. Eots made his point and you want another employee, instead of dealing with it, you move the goalposts.

What the hell are you whining about, Princess? Ideots claimed, and I quote, "several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges" and I asked him to name them. You do know what the word "several" means, right Princess?
Below is some of what Quintiere said about 9/11. See if you can find anything which supports your wild-eyed theories or, for that matter, any CT:
“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere.
“They’re [NIST] the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job."
Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”
Dr. Quintiere then presented his and his students’ research that contradicts the NIST report and points to a different cause for the collapses; the application of insufficient fire-proofing insulation on the truss rods in the Twin Towers.
Fuck it I tried being nice, and gave this troll a chance.
Apparently SAYIT has shit for brains, the point is that even a man who worked for NIST, but doesn't necessarily believe a CD was involved, is not satisfied with their procedures.

Get over it asshole, and quit running like some little bitch when presented with facts, you've yet to reply to the most obviously damning evidence that your belief in the NIST is bullshit. Last chance to back up what you believe in with facts or be confirmed as yet another disgraced coward troll shot down in flames.

He keeps claiming DR Q had no involvement in the wtc investigation when he was in fact on the advisory panel and i have posted the links to this fact

Forum List

Back