How did Obama work out for you liberals?

These Moon Bats are not exactly known for making good choices.

The same idiots that thought that piece of shit Obama was going to do a good job are the same idiots that think Crooked Hillary is not dishonest, incompetent or corrupt. The dumb mutherfuckers.

OP- A helluva lot better than another catastrophe like Booosh, brainwashed functional morons. 83 months of growth, averted full blown corrupt GOP depression- only cost 7-8 TRILLION. Turned us into a forward looking, respected world leader instead of a bunch of ignorant ugly American jackasses/disasters. Pissed off the hater dupes so much you're wrecking the New BS GOP LOL.

How did obama do that? Be specific..

I can counter that with over 300 company's since Rick Perry, Nikki Haley , Pat Mcory took office.

“How did Obama work out for you liberals?”

A woman’s right to privacy reaffirmed.

The right of same-sex couples to equal protection of the law acknowledged.

Voting rights reaffirmed.

Clearly Obama ‘worked out’ well for all Americans, not just ‘liberals.’

I hate it when always said "women's rights to choose"!!
What about Fathers rights to choose. Hate it forever!

Yup the only right we have to choose is not pull it out.

But she could be drunk as all hell, sitting there buck naked..and saying " baby I want it"

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan

Thank You Mr. President.

And gas is about $2.00 a gallon. Thanks again.

Stock market is up. Thank you federal reserve for printing funny money.

Unemployment is down. Not for African-Americans.

Osama is dead. Thank you Seal Team 6.

GM is alive. After filing bankruptcy most companies recover.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Gas is about $2 a gallon. Thank you oil industry for implementing Fracking.

Did I miss anything?

OP- A helluva lot better than another catastrophe like Booosh, brainwashed functional morons. 83 months of growth, averted full blown corrupt GOP depression- only cost 7-8 TRILLION. Turned us into a forward looking, respected world leader instead of a bunch of ignorant ugly American jackasses/disasters. Pissed off the hater dupes so much you're wrecking the New BS GOP LOL.

I can counter that with over 300 company's since Rick Perry, Nikki Haley , Pat Mcory took office.
Do what? Be specific.

300 companies WTH?

“How did Obama work out for you liberals?”

A woman’s right to privacy reaffirmed.

The right of same-sex couples to equal protection of the law acknowledged.

Voting rights reaffirmed.

Clearly Obama ‘worked out’ well for all Americans, not just ‘liberals.’

"A woman’s right to privacy reaffirmed." That is until a man who feels like a woman goes to the ladies rest room to take a piss.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Did I miss anything?

Yes. They lost $33B selling GM stock. Income level down to 14 years back. Number of workers lowest since 70s' Obama also got TARP paid back during his years but charged to GWB.... $10T debt increase.

Do what? Be specific.

300 companies WTH?

Want me to name them? Now that I checked it is over 165,697 companies that relocated to the south since 2008

These Moon Bats are not exactly known for making good choices.

The same idiots that thought that piece of shit Obama was going to do a good job are the same idiots that think Crooked Hillary is not dishonest, incompetent or corrupt. The dumb mutherfuckers.
Hilarious, brainwashed functional moron cracker.

Example:
that’s it. So: Nobody got special favors and nobody got “access,” except for the second-highest-ranking official of an important U.S. ally in the Middle East. see thread. You believe a gigantic pile of crap, dupe. You're obsessed with malevolent gossip while your heroes rob you and the country blind.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Did I miss anything?

They refuse to address that one, especially for black teenagers that is doing all the killings.

Do what? Be specific.

300 companies WTH?

Want me to name them? Now that I checked it is over 165,697 companies that relocated to the south since 2008
Link? And what does this have to do with anything?

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Did I miss anything?

They refuse to address that one, especially for black teenagers that is doing all the killings.
The New BS GOP party of NO! refuses anything constructive, dupe. DUH.

Do what? Be specific.

300 companies WTH?

Link? And what does this have to do with anything?

It has to do with the fact that republicans are the ones that got the jobs in the past 8 years not obama..

That douche bag only created part time jobs.

So much bad...

Good Generals driven out. Women who has never flown a kite in charge of Air Force. Police are hated even more. False stories blacks are killed.....hello criminals are killed, more whites. ~70% all violent crime by 3% of population. Deportation lies. Muslims brought in given freebies.

A female general who has never piloted a military aircraft has been nominated by US President Barack Obama to headthe Air Force in the Pacific. Air Force Lt. Gen. Lori J. Robinson was nominated by the president for a fourth star and to be commanding general of the military branch's Pacific operations.Jul 19, 2014

Obama picks first woman non-pilot to head Air Force in Pacific | Daily ...

Daily Mail › uk › news › article-2698075

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Did I miss anything?

Name me one private sector job obama created that is still around today? Minus defense contrator jobs that you ass holes hate and green energy jobs that are so subsidised they couldn't stand on their own?

So much bad...

Good Generals driven out. Women who has never flown a kite in charge of Air Force. Police are hated even more. False stories blacks are killed.....hello criminals are killed, more whites. ~70% all violent crime by 3% of population. Deportation lies. Muslims brought in given freebies.

A female general who has never piloted a military aircraft has been nominated by US President Barack Obama to headthe Air Force in the Pacific. Air Force Lt. Gen. Lori J. Robinson was nominated by the president for a fourth star and to be commanding general of the military branch's Pacific operations.Jul 19, 2014

Obama picks first woman non-pilot to head Air Force in Pacific | Daily ...

Daily Mail › uk › news › article-2698075

I see the mods here are changing the links game..

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Did I miss anything?

That would be the democrats you speak of...you mother fuckers are so butt hurt over the past 8 years your ilk don't know what to do...

I'll name a "good"......reports are he allows launches drones to kill Terrorists rather than try to bring them to Gitmo.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Why did we need GM ?

When we have BMW

View attachment 87367

Toyota

ibi-toyota-woodstock-plant-on-00.jpg

Nissan

nmmc-smyrna-plant-med.jpg

Honda

Honda-Mexico-production-start-4%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Kia

P000000476_E000028408.jpg

Hyundai

277__960x447_manufacturing-process.jpg

Volkswagen

vw-chattanooga-assembly-plant.jpg

Why are not these important candy?

Oh yea not union jobs and not in blue states :)
Because they are all foreign owned companies and the profits go to those countries rather than this one?

Forum List

Back