How did Obama work out for you liberals?

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.

Obama worked out just fine for the people who voted for him .. AND obviously for the American people as well.

Obama will leave office with a higher approval rating than the republican god, Ronald Reagan.

For a Canadian, you're kinda' dumb. :0)

And Hillary is to blame for the Iraq invasion
And least we forget Bill stating Iraq had WMDs while Bush was in the White House....

When did he say we need to invade them?
That was Hillarys job in insisting we invade Iraq.
Keep digging, this is fun.

Actually Hillary said it was up to Bush to make the decision "if he saw it as necessary"
Hillary insisted al Queda was in Iraq, dufus.
Link

And least we forget Bill stating Iraq had WMDs while Bush was in the White House....

When did he say we need to invade them?
That was Hillarys job in insisting we invade Iraq.
Keep digging, this is fun.

Actually Hillary said it was up to Bush to make the decision "if he saw it as necessary"
Hillary insisted al Queda was in Iraq, dufus.
Link
Really? If you weren't so ignorant you'd become a conservative.

Then that means Clinton never let him get away; since according to you, that would have been an impeachable offense.

Clinton tried to get him a couple of times, but initially he said he couldn't make a case against him and passed up several opportunities to arrest him. And you believed him. LOL
You just said passing up on taking OBL out is an impeachable offense. Now you say it's not. It's a shame you don't have a mind to make up.

I said that once they located OBL, Obama had no choice. Clinton did get impeached.
According to rightards, Clinton had OBL located -- on a silver platter.

And I hate to be the one to educate you, but I suppose I should since no one else will waste their time trying -- but.... Clinton wasn't impeached for failing to take out Osama Bin Laden. I know, you're shocked, right?

I know that. Just wanted to check if you did
Do you remember when Clinton sent a bunch of cruise missile into Afghanistan and blew up some empty tents. He notified Pakistan that he was going to overfly a small part of their country with the missiles and Pakistan immediately told OBL to get out of the tents. Clinton probably had pussy on his mind when he did that.

"Clinton probably had pussy on his mind "

I can guarantee he wasn't thinking of you so, no, it probably wasn't.

Obfuscate all you wish.

The bottom line is that in Obama and Hitler you have two people who are in charge of the military; fact.
You're willing to give one (Hitler) credit for what his soldiers did in WWII under his orders. Fact.
You're NOT willing to give the other (Obama) credit for what his soldiers did on Operation Geronimo under his orders. Fact

Your lame-assed excuse is that Obama had no choice other than being impeached if he didn't give the go-ahead. Fact.

Given that only a handful of people knew about the operation in the government (much fewer outside the government), there was 0.00% chance of censure, much less impeachment. Fact

When liberals equate a moron like you with a racist; this is why. The ONLY reason you (and others) hesitate to give Obama credit for what his military does has nothing to do with chain of command (as you prove with Hitler) but because you don't like the man himself; not the CIC that he is but the man himself.

Sadly, that too is a fact.

Pretty damned good. He delivered on most of what he promised........Healthcare system, repeal Bush tax cuts for the rich, saved the economy, killed bin Laden, got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan. He also expanded gay rights. I think most liberals are very happy

Now the next question

How did the Republican Congress work out for you conservatives?

Anyone? Anyone?

Pretty damned good. He delivered on most of what he promised........Healthcare system, repeal Bush tax cuts for the rich, saved the economy, killed bin Laden, got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan. He also expanded gay rights. I think most liberals are very happy

Now the next question

Anyone? Anyone?
Healthcare was not a major campaign topic.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts for the rich.

The economy is on the brink of collapse, and Obama is the first President in history to never see a 3% GDP.

Obama started two wars and has us stuck in quagmires there with no exit strategy.

After declaring Iraq and Afghanistan to be stable and secure, Americans are fighting and dying there again, stuck in his other quagmires with no exit strategy.

But yes, Obama is famous for destroying the privacy rights of women and girls.

Now that you're back to the real world, have a nice day.

Now the next question

Anyone? Anyone?
Healthcare was not a major campaign topic.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts for the rich.

The economy is on the brink of collapse, and Obama is the first President in history to never see a 3% GDP.

Obama started two wars and has us stuck in quagmires there with no exit strategy.

After declaring Iraq and Afghanistan to be stable and secure, Americans are fighting and dying there again, stuck in his other quagmires with no exit strategy.

But yes, Obama is famous for destroying the privacy rights of women and girls.

Now that you're back to the real world, have a nice day.

I get it...conservatives are not happy with what Obama accomplished. I would be concerned if they were
But as a liberal, I am very happy and hope Hillary continues what he has done

Again I offer this question to Conservatives:

How did the Republican Congress work out for you?

Now the next question

Anyone? Anyone?
You forgot to mention...

Sonia Sotomayor & Elena Kagan.

Clinton tried to get him a couple of times, but initially he said he couldn't make a case against him and passed up several opportunities to arrest him. And you believed him. LOL
You just said passing up on taking OBL out is an impeachable offense. Now you say it's not. It's a shame you don't have a mind to make up.

I said that once they located OBL, Obama had no choice. Clinton did get impeached.
According to rightards, Clinton had OBL located -- on a silver platter.

And I hate to be the one to educate you, but I suppose I should since no one else will waste their time trying -- but.... Clinton wasn't impeached for failing to take out Osama Bin Laden. I know, you're shocked, right?

I know that. Just wanted to check if you did
Do you remember when Clinton sent a bunch of cruise missile into Afghanistan and blew up some empty tents. He notified Pakistan that he was going to overfly a small part of their country with the missiles and Pakistan immediately told OBL to get out of the tents. Clinton probably had pussy on his mind when he did that.

"Clinton probably had pussy on his mind "

I can guarantee he wasn't thinking of you so, no, it probably wasn't.

Obfuscate all you wish.

The bottom line is that in Obama and Hitler you have two people who are in charge of the military; fact.
You're willing to give one (Hitler) credit for what his soldiers did in WWII under his orders. Fact.
You're NOT willing to give the other (Obama) credit for what his soldiers did on Operation Geronimo under his orders. Fact

Your lame-assed excuse is that Obama had no choice other than being impeached if he didn't give the go-ahead. Fact.

Given that only a handful of people knew about the operation in the government (much fewer outside the government), there was 0.00% chance of censure, much less impeachment. Fact

When liberals equate a moron like you with a racist; this is why. The ONLY reason you (and others) hesitate to give Obama credit for what his military does has nothing to do with chain of command (as you prove with Hitler) but because you don't like the man himself; not the CIC that he is but the man himself.

Sadly, that too is a fact.

I don't give Hitler credit for ordering the extermination of 6 million Jews. I BLAME him.
I don't give Obama credit for reluctantly giving the Seal Team permission to get bin laden. If you think it would not have been leaked that he refused the request, that makes you the idiot.

How did we find out that Clinton wouldn't go after OBL when he had the chance(s)? hmmmmm I don't like a lot of the decisions that Obama made and I also didn't like some decisions made by Bush or Clinton.
And you can shove your racist accusation of me squarely up your goat smelling ass!

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

Obama worked out just fine for the people who voted for him .. AND obviously for the American people as well.

Obama will leave office with a higher approval rating than the republican god, Ronald Reagan.

Bill Clinton left office with a higher approval rating than Obama has and Clinton is, and always has been, a low-life, bottom-feeding scumbag.

Bill Clinton left office with a higher approval rating than Obama has and Clinton is, and always has been, a low-life, bottom-feeding scumbag.

So Hillary gets to run on the high approval of both her husband and Obama

Is Trump running on Bush's 26% approval?

New Topics

Forum List

Back