Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

Race relations are not getting worse, they are the same as they ever were. Things are done differently now. Overt racism is shunned. Covert racism is denied. And the media is not to blame. There has never been a Inited States.
This is generally wrong 'especially grammatically).

This country was not going to unite under the first black president. What happened is not surprsing, and the backlash is what we're living through now
all you are doing is making excuses...white people put the guy in the big chair twice....obama was no uniter...trump alienated many people....biden the guy who said he can unite the country has failed miserably at that...you have to be a leader to unite people...bush,obama,trump and now biden....horrible "leaders"....

Race relations are not getting worse, they are the same as they ever were. Things are done differently now. Overt racism is shunned. Covert racism is denied. And the media is not to blame. There has never been a Inited States.
ok yea, actually racism isnt worse, but perceived racism is.

This article studies racism. Polling people about the issues, then comparing it with actual test results of bigotry.
I hope we could get along better and accept better people different than us.

This article studies racism. Polling people about the issues, then comparing it with actual test results of bigotry.
What’s gotten significantly worse is the roaring antisemitism - ironically being spread by the same leftists who purport to be against bigotry.

This of course upsets posters like IM2 who want to play the victim card of how bad blacks have it - all the while Jewish kids are being beat up or spit upon walking to class - in order to keep the black favoritism going. How else could complete idiots like Kamala and Karime get prestigious jobs?

What’s gotten significantly worse is the roaring antisemitism - ironically being spread by the same leftists who purport to be against bigotry.

This of course upsets posters like IM2 who want to play the victim card of how bad blacks have it - all the while Jewish kids are being beat up or spit upon walking to class - in order to keep the black favoritism going. How else could complete idiots like Kamala and Karime get prestigious jobs?
yes the antisemitism has gotten worse. There are right wingers (and lefties) in every race. A portion of BLM doesnt like jews. Charlottesville was a big one that made it worse, then it was Kanye's tweets.

all you are doing is making excuses...white people put the guy in the big chair twice....obama was no uniter...trump alienated many people....biden the guy who said he can unite the country has failed miserably at that...you have to be a leader to unite people...bush,obama,trump and now biden....horrible "leaders"....
I don't agree that Trump alienated many people. The caricature of Trump pushed 24/7 by a Democrat-controlled media alienated many people.

I don't agree that Trump alienated many people. The caricature of Trump pushed 24/7 by a Democrat-controlled media alienated many people.
yea he did.....when i started work at the PO it was like 90-10 democrat.....when i retired it was about 60-40 with lots of vets coming in from Iraq and Afghanistan....thats a lot of votes...after trump bad mouthed the PO and made it look like they were cheating for the democrats during the election ...it went back the other way....his big mouth has made many things for him worse....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No, racism has remained the same but done differenty. I have seen it and experienced it. I don't need a poll to know whats going on. Too many whites want to dsmiss racism as perceived. Jim Crow style racism doesn't exist and so people have been able to get away with racism and deny it.

I keep reading the opinion that Obama divided the country. That opinion is kinda confusing, so I'd like to get an understanding of when the United Staes was unified and how Barack Obama divided the country.

As I read this, it made me laugh. I really don't understand how some people claiming to be so intelligent miss so many thing. So please explain how Obama divided America.

Mostly, he emboldened people like you to go public with your racism, misogyny, and anti-Semitism.

yes the antisemitism has gotten worse. There are right wingers (and lefties) in every race. A portion of BLM doesnt like jews. Charlottesville was a big one that made it worse, then it was Kanye's tweets.
So racism is perceived but anti semitism has gotten worse. So now you try posting about blacks not liking jews while ignoring that the jew you are replying to is a f-ng anti back racist.

Last edited:
All Obama did was piss off racist pricks who then got mad because a black man was president. Obama didn't dIvIde jack ----. But in usual fashion the white racist never sees his or her racism as the problem.
I would’ve never guessed you’d be pissed over a 1/2 black POTUS.

So racism is perceived but anti semitism has gotten worse. So now you try posting about blacks not liking jews while ignoring that the jew you are replying to is a f-ng anti back racist.
yes i know i'm replying to a racist. But maybe the message gets thru if i'm nice to them. But its probably like peeing in the ocean.

yea he did.....when i started work at the PO it was like 90-10 democrat.....when i retired it was about 60-40 with lots of vets coming in from Iraq and Afghanistan....thats a lot of votes...after trump bad mouthed the PO and made it look like they were cheating for the democrats during the election ...it went back the other way....his big mouth has made many things for him worse....
The USPS has a lot of problems. Trump says lots of things but I've always focused on his POLICIES which benefited America. Trump haters are manipulated by the Democrat controlled Media playing on people's emotions. They are experts at it.

The USPS has a lot of problems. Trump says lots of things but I've always focused on his POLICIES which benefited America. Trump haters are manipulated by the Democrat controlled Media playing on people's emotions. They are experts at it.
their problems have nothing to do with trump pushing them away....

• Thanks
Over emotional reactions are personal decisions, not Trump pushing PO workers away. So they voted Democrat and got Bidenomics for their reward.
yea sure they are....just take being called a cheater or incompetent ..and then vote for the asswipe calling you that....yea thats the ticket....

• Thanks

Forum List

Back