Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

I'm saying that I don't see a link the where Obama was taking about bringing a gun to a fight. I'm sure you racists took the comment out of context.
That quote is from the movie Untouchables. It’s from a conversation Connery is having with Kevin Costner about the “Chicago way”. It goes something like this, “if they put one of ours in the hospital, we put one of theirs in the morgue. If they bring a knife to a fight, we bring a gun”.

I don't need that validated. I wanted to see why peope say Obama divided a country. I have yet to see any explanation of when America was unified on race and the only claims being made are by racists mad because Obama dared to speak up about racism. All white people aren't racist, but you are. And opposing racism should be everybodys purpose.
Every time there was a confrontation between a white and a black, Obama immediately poured gasoline on the fire. He never called for cooler heads to prevail, or to wait for the results of an independent investigation. It was always the same story, the poor, misunderstood black was the victim of an unprovoked attack by an evil white racist,

In my life when a white person leads off by saying something is not about race, it generally has been all about race. IMO the only reason people blame Obama for dividing America is that they need to blame somebody black in order to continue denying the real problem.

Obama was not divisive. TARP was a Bush policy. Obama didn't pit insurance companies or doctors against Americans. He didn't pit black against white. He didn't divide any more than any other president before him and in fact was better than Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, both Bushes, Trump, and Clinton in that regard.
That is all in your fertile imagination. You see everything through a prism of race.

Every time there was a confrontation between a white and a black, Obama immediately poured gasoline on the fire. He never called for cooler heads to prevail, or to wait for the results of an independent investigation. It was always the same story, the poor, misunderstood black was the victim of an unprovoked attack by an evil white racist,
He undeniably waded into one Black/White confrontation after another to inflame the Black population and it worked. He also vilified Arizona by making a nationally televised speech about law SB-1070 claiming Law Enforcement would be accosting "brown" families. Of course his "Race Advisor" Sharpton led protest marches through Phoenix.

I don't need that validated. I wanted to see why peope say Obama divided a country. I have yet to see any explanation of when America was unified on race and the only claims being made are by racists mad because Obama dared to speak up about racism. All white people aren't racist, but you are. And opposing racism should be everybodys purpose.
wow! thanks!

The thing with the professor in Cambridge? Endless loop news cycle for about a month.

I got news for you. You do not speak for all Blacks. You just yell louder.
I speak for all blacks just like Candace Owens and Ben Carson do. It's funny how blacks who don't kiss racist ass don't speak for all blacks but one sellout can.

And if you think that blacks agree with your racism in any type of majority, you best think again.

I speak for all blacks just like Candace Owens and Ben Carson do. It's funny how blacks who don't kiss racist ass don't speak for all blacks but one sellout can.

And if you think that blacks agree with your racism in any type of majority, you best think again.
I never said either one spoke for all Blacks. Try again.

He was such a convenient token for you, wasn't he?
the words of an under-achieving white person who cannot handle that he is an ultimate loser.
You blame other people. Trump is using you because he knows losers can be taken advantage of.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I never said either one spoke for all Blacks. Try again.
I DGAF. Now try expaining how Obama set race relations back 50 years. You are saying Obama, not white attitudes, took us back to Jim Crow. So explain that.

BLM was constantly in Obamas ear and in the WH.
No they weren't. They didn't start until 2014.

And you don't even know what they do. You know what white race husters tell you, and that's it.

As a white person I can say, Lastmender is a disgusting embarrassment to all good white people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
the words of an under-achieving white person who cannot handle that he is an ultimate loser.
You blame other people. Trump is using you because he knows losers can be taken advantage of.
The right are experts at projection.

As a white person I can say, Lastmender is a disgusting embarrassment to all good white people.

I recognize that. There are millions of whites in this country who are not racists and really only want to see a fair society for everyone. Lastmender, Oddball, etc., are not in that number.

Race relations are getting worse because its profitable for media to have us hating.
More clicks, more views. More ad revenue.

But its also foreign influence. Our enemies have figured out how to trigger us to divide & weaken us. So, if you want to defeat that to keep our country strong, then recognize it and keep the united in US. The easiest defeat comes when we are fighting ourselves.

Race relations are getting worse because its profitable for media to have us hating.
More clicks, more views. More ad revenue.

But its also foreign influence. Our enemies have figured out how to trigger us to divide & weaken us. So, if you want to defeat that to keep our country strong, then recognize it and keep the united in US. The easiest defeat comes when we are fighting ourselves.
Race relations are not getting worse, they are the same as they ever were. Things are done differently now. Overt racism is shunned. Covert racism is denied. And the media is not to blame. There has never been a Inited States.

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them...."

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us...."

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for a ride, but they gotta sit in back."

First: "Now, I've - I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts..."

Then: "...the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

"If I had a son, he'd look like Travon."

A better question: How didn't Barry the Boiking divide the country?
Blacks before Obama: a mind is a terrible thing to waste
Blacks after Obama: math is racist

IM2 : you’re a racist! All whites are racist!! Obama pays me to post here

The duopoly has been very effectively dividing the country between its two halves for decades. Its woeful candidates have only served to make the job easier. Obama was no exception, and not exceptional.

Forum List

Back