How Did I miss this Gem by Joe Biden?

did you guys see the obamalama seriously frown and JoeBo when he tried to be all cutsey about John Roberts. That was classic. when the obamalama gets pissed you can see his jaw muscles twitch.

Ooo, Barry was most displeased with botox Joe about that. (look at Joe's unmovable forehead as he walks towards the mic :lol:). Watch Obama's body language and not even a glimmer of a smile; he was duly ticked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7fsf8b1PcM]YouTube - Biden Jokes About Roberts' Oath Gaffe[/ame]

"Now which senior staff are we doing?" snork!:eusa_shhh:

Hey Willow, I just noticed that you're a European American sister, I'm a European American brother.:lol::lol::lol:

I've started correcting the black guys at work since it is the first thing they ask....... "is he a white dude?"........ I say" do you mean a European American man?":lol::lol::lol: It's really fun to fuck with them, the looks I get are hilarious. They will say that that's ridiculous and I of course respond with "why is that any more ridiculous than the term African American?

It's kind of how blacks make fun of Vanilla Ice and the way he dances, I always let them know that blacks look just as stupid doing the exact same moves, they just don't get called on it as much.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back