With GAZA...Against Israel

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
no.

with Gaza and Israel for lastiing peace.

i live i n city were there is jewish school at one place o f the street and houseing for muslim people in anothre place of the street.i find this queston few days befojr.it is peacefull street. the people who get kill in the city and in the parcs are not jewish people o r muslim people. there are people who get kill for drugs. this world needs good leader and presiident Barack Obama is the leader. the United Natiions can be strong with good leader i n America.the leaders i n the UN befojr have been stupid.this i s why there are many at wars i n the world.

i think with good leadershiip there will be peace.

no.

with Gaza and Israel for lastiing peace.

i live i n city were there is jewish school at one place o f the street and houseing for muslim people in anothre place of the street.i find this queston few days befojr.it is peacefull street. the people who get kill in the city and in the parcs are not jewish people o r muslim people. there are people who get kill for drugs. this world needs good leader and presiident Barack Obama is the leader. the United Natiions can be strong with good leader i n America.the leaders i n the UN befojr have been stupid.this i s why there are many at wars i n the world.

i think with good leadershiip there will be peace.

I hope you're right that with the change in POTUS, the United Nations will be stronger and has more influence in brokering a peace in Gaza. Time will tell.

sakkäring.

Aha! A Finn!

[or a Norwegian? Swede, maybe?]

I like the sentiment conveyed in the post. I hope Obama can, but I have extremely low expectations. Change only comes from below!

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw his list of "best songwriters" and they're all Finns. Then again, with a name like Eppu Normaali it's easy to tell. Sorry for de-railing this thread like this, but sometimes I become obsessive over people's nationalities and whatnot. Sometimes I'm in the subway and I'm always tempted to ask "Whoa, what language are YOU speaking, sir? Tajik?! Must be a lovely place!" but never do. But especially the countries of northern Europe! Simultaneously the most developed countries AND the biggest exporters of HEAVY METAL (Sweden, Norway, and Finland [admittedly, Germany applies in the latter criteria]). Is there a correlation? I do believe so. :p

Hey, Svante, ever heard the band SENTENCED?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back