How Did I miss this Gem by Joe Biden?

Does anyone have VP experience until they serve as VP?

Biden also has more political experience while Cheney knows where the bodies are buried.

I want Cheney prosecuted for war crimes along with Bush and pals.

"At Mr. Obama’s request, Mr. Biden said he produced a memorandum with his recommendations for top appointments, all of which were accepted. “He had the same list,” Mr. Biden said. “It was uncanny.”

I recall back when a person in a top position I spoke with on a regular basis told one day, "Well you see when it comes to someone like that the department moves them up into a position where they are really harmless where they can't do a whole lot of damage." Politics at it's best.

Gayboy is going to have a very long 4 years if he gets his panties in a twist each time Biden offers us something to feed on! LOL

did you guys see the obamalama seriously frown and JoeBo when he tried to be all cutsey about John Roberts. That was classic. when the obamalama gets pissed you can see his jaw muscles twitch.

did you guys see the obamalama seriously frown and JoeBo when he tried to be all cutsey about John Roberts. That was classic. when the obamalama gets pissed you can see his jaw muscles twitch.
Poor guy I do kinda feel a twinge of sympathy for him.

Well, its good to see our late-night comedians won't have to suffer from a drought after the hilarious deluge of bad English from W. The good thing is that its not like this is the first time Biden has contracted foot-and-mouth disease, so at least we'll have something to laugh at.

“I know as much or more than Cheney,” Mr. Biden said. “I’m the most experienced vice president since anybody.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/15/us/politics/15biden.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

:rofl:

would you please bring another chair for mr biden's ego?

LOL ........... Biden / Quail flip the coin! haha :clap2:

If you actually believe that?

You are dumb as a post.

Now as to Biden's ego?

Yeah, he was blessed with a healthy one, no doubt about that.

Good thing the "intelligent" and "well spoken" people are in charge now....not!

This is gonna be fun,watching the lefties squirm every time these two new ass clowns bungle things up..both in public speaking and policy.

Good thing the "intelligent" and "well spoken" people are in charge now....not!

This is gonna be fun,watching the lefties squirm every time these two new ass clowns bungle things up..both in public speaking and policy.
Sadly enough I do not think it will be a picnic for the majority.

Ooo, Barry was most displeased with botox Joe about that. (look at Joe's unmovable forehead as he walks towards the mic :lol:). Watch Obama's body language and not even a glimmer of a smile; he was duly ticked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7fsf8b1PcM]YouTube - Biden Jokes About Roberts' Oath Gaffe[/ame]

Does anyone have VP experience until they serve as VP?

Biden also has more political experience while Cheney knows where the bodies are buried.

I want Cheney prosecuted for war crimes along with Bush and pals.

We better prosecute Truman for war crimes too, and Kennedy, and Johnson, and Nixon. Just because you don't agree with those in power doesn't mean you prosecute them when your people take power. If you start playing that game, next thing you know, every president is being prosecuted by the new party in power.

But keep riding your fantasy train.

Forum List

Back