How Democrats Will Steal the 2020 POTUS Election

Actually and factually, the only President caught and forced out of office for cheating in a Presidential election was a Republican, Richard Nixon.
Screen+Shot+2019-07-21+at+2.37.18+PM.png
2nd Timothy 4: 2-4

2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and encourage with every form of patient instruction.

3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires.

4 So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths
From lying scum like Tramp!
You lust after the hearing and telling of lies because you are like your father, The Father of Lies who was a murderer and liar from the beginning of time.
You are PROJECTING again.

I forget who it was; the dude here that admitted he was a paid poster for the Dems a few weeks before Hillary lost. He was so sure she'd win that he just admitted it outright; then after she lost he tried to take it back.

I forget who it was; the dude here that admitted he was a paid poster for the Dems a few weeks before Hillary lost. He was so sure she'd win that he just admitted it outright; then after she lost he tried to take it back.
It was SARCASM, stupid!

These hings can only happen when the entire mainstream media becomes a propaganda arm of the democrat party. It used to be possible when Cronkite was king and the only news available to Americans was filtered through liberal bias but Americans are better informed today while the democrats are still using a playbook that was obsolete thirty years ago.

One more thing to consider, why does a Senator from a state with less population than a major city, such as LA or NY, have the same voting power as a senator from CA or NY?

To ensure states with smaller populations have an equal voice and are not dictated to by a few large states. The large states get their weighted voice in the House with more House representatives than smaller states.

Your main problem is The electoral College. Put in place to insure that Mob rule does not apply. Nobody cares about the Popular vote except Dems who control the Major metro populations. The founders knew this and took steps to insure that all "Americans" were equally represented through the Electoral college process. Get 100,000,000 votes in 6 states and win the most votes doesn't matter those 6 states still only get their designated amount of electoral votes. Sweet system to insure fairness. Each State is an individual in the Electoral process.

The electoral college is outdated and needs to be abolished. It gives extra weight to some peoples vote versus others. It goes against the idea that all votes are equal.

One more thing to consider, why does a Senator from a state with less population than a major city, such as LA or NY, have the same voting power as a senator from CA or NY?
Yes according to our Constitution.

What flag do you fly over your commie compound?

DUH, of course because of COTUS. And it worked okay, until the Gingrich -- Boehnr -- Ryan / McConnell era. And then there is trump.

Being a hater of everything democratic, it is difficult, nay, impossible for you to do anything but spew hate. Thus this is my only, not mocking, response to you; giving you (and for the readers) the truth.

Listen again:

This is where you are at ethically and morally.

Change your ways before it is too late.

2nd Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires.

4 So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Well this is true, in an upside down manner (from your hate fueled perspective). Impose policy for doctrine, and the majority of our people and around the world rejection for trump's racist policies and man-child temperament, along with foreign policy chaos and megalomania leadership.

Of course you have turned your face from the truth and turn to conspiracy theories.

The electoral college is outdated and needs to be abolished. It gives extra weight to some peoples vote versus others. It goes against the idea that all votes are equal.

Yes according to our Constitution.

What flag do you fly over your commie compound?

DUH, of course because of COTUS. And it worked okay, until the Gingrich -- Boehnr -- Ryan / McConnell era. And then there is trump.

Being a hater of everything democratic, it is difficult, nay, impossible for you to do anything but spew hate. Thus this is my only, not mocking, response to you; giving you (and for the readers) the truth.

Listen again:

This is where you are at ethically and morally.

Change your ways before it is too late.

2nd Timothy 4:3-4

4 So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Well this is true, in an upside down manner (from your hate fueled perspective). Impose policy for doctrine, and the majority of our people and around the world rejection for trump's racist policies and man-child temperament, along with foreign policy chaos and megalomania leadership.

Of course you have turned your face from the truth and turn to conspiracy theories.

Why do you waste your life, preaching lies and delighting in the hearing of lies, and embracing myths and fantasies?

Do you not fear God, and the Great Judgment?

Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven.

Change your ways, Child of Hell.

To ensure states with smaller populations have an equal voice and are not dictated to by a few large states. The large states get their weighted voice in the House with more House representatives than smaller states.

But Dems don't see it this way.
They feel that the majority should rule regardless (except in cases of gender and sexual orientation...where they feel a small minority should rule)

In essence, their "Popular Vote" pact ensures that no one has a voice EXCEPT large, Urban voters.

Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote

Don't you think it's odd how this becomes their call to arms only now? (After Hillary's loss)

It was SARCASM, stupid!
You admitted it, too?
LIAR!

I was asking.

So, you don't know who the fuck or what the fuck I was talking about, and yet you were advancing an excuse as if you knew what you were talking about, then. You're a real a p.o.s. dude. You've been here for years doing that. You waste my time like that again, I block you.

It was SARCASM, stupid!
You admitted it, too?
LIAR!

I was asking.

So, you don't know who the fuck or what the fuck I was talking about, and yet you were advancing an excuse as if you knew what you were talking about, then. You're a real a p.o.s. dude. You've been here for years doing that. You waste my time like that again, I block you.
COWARD!

Democrats are not going to let Trump have four more years if absolutely possible by hook, or crook or invention of voters by the metric ton.

Here are ten ways I think it can happen:

1. Cheat: noncitizen voting will be maximized. Cities that allow noncitizens to vote in local elections will magically find ballots for the National elections available in Dem Strongholds.
2. Cheat: electronic voting machines will fake votes by giving votes to Democrats. There will be more than 200 precincts that have over 100% turnout and they will be Dem strongholds.
3. Cheat: mail-in votes will be manufactured for Democrats. Vote collectors wills wear they picked them up.
4. Cheat: Crates of lost votes will be found after the closing of the polls.
5. Cheat: There will be more roof money in this election than ever before, and the vast majority of it will be Democrat.
6. Suppression: GOP voters will be told Trump has ZERO chance of being elected due to some fake news scandal to break just before voting day.
7. Fake economy data: Federal Reser4ve will spook the markets with talk of raising interest rates before the election.
8. Fake economy data: people used in jobs surveys will be targeted for job loss to suppress job data.
9. Fake economy data: purple states will be targeted for plant closings by multinational corporations.
10. Fake news: there will be some fake report about Trump being a criminal with ties to organized crime. Democrats will drag it thought the Congressional hearings to maximize the damage, but the MSM and Uniparty Establishment in DC will be swearing that Trump has been profiteering from being President and he has been using his office to punish his enemies and to betray our country. The actual details dont matter because it will all be invented from thin air anyway.

Cheating has always been the Democratic Party edge in elections and they will pull out all the stops in 2020, just as they have totally abandoned any objectivity in news reports when it comes to Donald Trump.

While I agree that Trump is a shoe-in if we have an honest election, I have to ask; since when have we had honest elections?

The Democrats eased up with 2016 because they thought they had it in the bag, but they wont make that same mistake again.

Even in 2016, they had caravans of several minivans packed with people from out of state going to the polls, I saw it.

LOL, you saw it? Why didn't you take a photograph? Why didn't you report it to the Poll Captain? Why did you wait two + years to tell your story? How do you determine the people in ;the bus native state? Do people in Texas look any different than people in Arkansas?

I called the Supervisor of elections and the FEC, faggot. No, but they damn sure have different accents, dumbass.

That's how I knew they were from out of state, their accents.

How do you know they were voting democrat?

They were all black and/or faggoty-looking.

The real scandals, not the fake news in the OP:

North Carolina operative indicted in ballot fraud scandal that led to new House election

The Republican Party closes polling places in likely Democratic districts; reducing days and times to vote; denies those voters who don't have proper ID the right to vote (proper ID is arbitrary and voters can be turned away by the whim of the poll captain.

The election of 2016 provides more evidence that the Republican Party cannot win the popular vote, and instead of figuring out why, the party engages in covert and many time overt efforts to limit the suffrage of voters who are likely not to vote for them.
Your main problem is The electoral College. Put in place to insure that Mob rule does not apply. Nobody cares about the Popular vote except Dems who control the Major metro populations. The founders knew this and took steps to insure that all "Americans" were equally represented through the Electoral college process. Get 100,000,000 votes in 6 states and win the most votes doesn't matter those 6 states still only get their designated amount of electoral votes. Sweet system to insure fairness. Each State is an individual in the Electoral process.

Spoken like a true commie enemy of America.

Democrats are not going to let Trump have four more years if absolutely possible by hook, or crook or invention of voters by the metric ton.

1. Cheat: noncitizen voting will be maximized. Cities that allow noncitizens to vote in local elections will magically find ballots for the National elections available in Dem Strongholds.
2. Cheat: electronic voting machines will fake votes by giving votes to Democrats. There will be more than 200 precincts that have over 100% turnout and they will be Dem strongholds.
3. Cheat: mail-in votes will be manufactured for Democrats. Vote collectors wills wear they picked them up.
5. Cheat: There will be more roof money in this election than ever before, and the vast majority of it will be Democrat.
6. Suppression: GOP voters will be told Trump has ZERO chance of being elected due to some fake news scandal to break just before voting day.
7. Fake economy data: Federal Reser4ve will spook the markets with talk of raising interest rates before the election.
8. Fake economy data: people used in jobs surveys will be targeted for job loss to suppress job data.
9. Fake economy data: purple states will be targeted for plant closings by multinational corporations.
10. Fake news: there will be some fake report about Trump being a criminal with ties to organized crime. Democrats will drag it thought the Congressional hearings to maximize the damage, but the MSM and Uniparty Establishment in DC will be swearing that Trump has been profiteering from being President and he has been using his office to punish his enemies and to betray our country. The actual details dont matter because it will all be invented from thin air anyway.

Cheating has always been the Democratic Party edge in elections and they will pull out all the stops in 2020, just as they have totally abandoned any objectivity in news reports when it comes to Donald Trump.

While I agree that Trump is a shoe-in if we have an honest election, I have to ask; since when have we had honest elections?

The Democrats eased up with 2016 because they thought they had it in the bag, but they wont make that same mistake again.

Even in 2016, they had caravans of several minivans packed with people from out of state going to the polls, I saw it.

LOL, you saw it? Why didn't you take a photograph? Why didn't you report it to the Poll Captain? Why did you wait two + years to tell your story? How do you determine the people in ;the bus native state? Do people in Texas look any different than people in Arkansas?

I called the Supervisor of elections and the FEC, faggot. No, but they damn sure have different accents, dumbass.

LOL, why not be honest for once in your life and admit you lied. Your spin has likely damaged computer screens around the nation when coffee is projected all over the screen by those whose laughter is at you.

Mhhmm..think what you want, you delusional faggot. You're just an online leftist shill. I bet you didn't even vote, bitch.

It was SARCASM, stupid!
You admitted it, too?
LIAR!

I was asking.

COWARD!

You bring nothing to the table.
Blocked.

How do you know they were voting democrat?

They were all black and/or faggoty-looking.

The real scandals, not the fake news in the OP:

North Carolina operative indicted in ballot fraud scandal that led to new House election

The Republican Party closes polling places in likely Democratic districts; reducing days and times to vote; denies those voters who don't have proper ID the right to vote (proper ID is arbitrary and voters can be turned away by the whim of the poll captain.

The election of 2016 provides more evidence that the Republican Party cannot win the popular vote, and instead of figuring out why, the party engages in covert and many time overt efforts to limit the suffrage of voters who are likely not to vote for them.

Spoken like a true commie enemy of America.

LOL, why not be honest for once in your life and admit you lied. Your spin has likely damaged computer screens around the nation when coffee is projected all over the screen by those whose laughter is at you.

Mhhmm..think what you want, you delusional faggot. You're just an online leftist shill. I bet you didn't even vote, bitch.

It's funny that the guy with the confederate flag in his signature is calling me the enemy of America.

Forum List

Back