Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

Why don't teabaggers just move to Russia, then you can have 365 days every year, of dictatorship?

Aeroflot​

1701873385889.png
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en

Welcome to the official website of the Russian airline Aeroflot! On our website you can buy a plane ticket at a bargain price.

Trump loves Putin.
FOX loves Putin.
Carlson loves Putin.

Just go.

Every person running for president claims to want to do all this shit with EOs on the first day.
Biden did the EXACT same, he just didnt use that word. But people will eat that shit up. Because they are fucking STUPID.

Why don't teabaggers just move to Russia, then you can have 365 days every year, of dictatorship?

Aeroflot

View attachment 868863
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en
Welcome to the official website of the Russian airline Aeroflot! On our website you can buy a plane ticket at a bargain price.

Trump loves Putin.
FOX loves Putin.
Carlson loves Putin.

Just go.
I think this is like an olive branch to the other side. Think about it, dictator for only one day and not 4 years.

What could he possibly do to you in one day?

Every person running for president claims to want to do all this shit with EOs on the first day.
You can only write so many EO's in one day.

Just one day, that is all he is asking.

:auiqs.jpg:

Change his mind
Come on now, when is the last time a politician has lied to you?

They are all true to their word, so no worries.

After all, politicians hold our lives in their hands, that is why we hold them to such a higher standard.

He already said. I believe he said it was oil drilling and border policies.
I understand, but I think Trump needs to tone down the rhetoric a bit

1701874156555.png

So, what do you think he will do as dictator for one day and are you skeered?
Sometimes I think Donny reads my posts here.

So, what do you think he will do as dictator for one day and are you skeered?
So breaking the Constitution for one day, is not breaking his oath of office and duty and the constitution, if only for 1 day?

Once a dictator, always a dictator.....1 day just doesn't cut it....and he knows that.....it wouldn't be just one day....

He's testing you with the comment....

If you give excuses for him on it now for just 1 day of breaking the constitution for the things you WANT, then he KNOWS he can get it for life....

We know him, and his mass brainwashing skills Votto.... And we know his acolytes, and his ability to get them to believe his lies and shenanigans....

So breaking the Constitution for one day, is not breaking his oath of office and duty and the constitution, if only for 1 day?

Once a dictator, always a dictator.....1 day just doesn't cut it....and he knows that.....it wouldn't be just one day....

He's testing you with the comment....

If you give excuses for him on it now for just 1 day of breaking the constitution for the things you WANT, then he KNOWS he can get it for life....

We know him, and his mass brainwashing skills Votto.... And we know his acolytes, and his ability to get them to believe his lies and shenanigans....
Democrats break the Constitution every day, so all Trump asks is one day

Is that so bad?

Forum List

Back