How Dem House of Rep's Can Finish Off Republicans in 2020

No, SHIT companies dropped coverage, because they are SHIT companies that can't get quality employees...

No, companies do what they can to compete. If our competitors drop coverage for their employees, that's what we had to do to stay in business.

What you don't understand is that when you have a business, associated costs are more than wages itself. If a competitor of ours dropped a benefit that saves them $6,000 a month or more, they can provide the same services as we do for less money and our customers will start using them. As time goes on and our benefits cost more and more with each year, that competition gets even more fierce.

The problem with you on the left is you think because somebody has something, they must be loaded with money. Most small businesses fail within the first 5 years. And until you understand what goes on behind those doors, you don't realize what it takes to make it successful. You don't know of the bills, you don't understand the competition, and you don't understand all the personal time it takes to keep that business afloat.

You keep wanting to put it on the left. Business is neither left nor right, it's business. If you succeed, it must because you are a good Rightee and it's the will of your God. If you fail, it must be all those Leftee Communists. The fact of the matter is, many business fail because they shouldn't have been in business in the first place. They started out with a really bad business plan or no business plan at all. Or they didn't follow their really good business plan. Even if they did have a good business plan and did follow it they still might fail. That's business. But you are always looking to blame someone else. The real blame goes directly on YOU and no one else. And if you have never failed you have never tried.

So stop this Rightee, leftee BS unless you are doing some sort of plumbing.

Maybe you didn't slow down and read what I wrote. I didn't blame failure or success on political affiliation. What I did was point out how the left views businesses. The left watches too many television movies and think it's reality. They think all businesses are wealthy. They think CEO's don't do any work. They just sit in their office flirting or screwing the big breasted blonde secretary and practice their putts on their office astroturf.

I have several relatives that have their own business. I have a part-time business myself. I just get so sick of the jealousy when onlookers think they know everything about you based on what you have or operate. That's what my city did with us, and I have to keep fighting them to stop them from taking more. But you have to keep fighting these people or otherwise they will walk all over you.

Except your competitors aren't dropping coverage. Many of them are paying union wages. I mean, if you are content working for Bottom Feeder Trucking, that's fine... but don't come whining to me because he doesn't offer real insurance.

Yes, they did drop coverage, that's why we had to. That's why I can't find similar employment with a company that has it. DumBama screwed all that up for real Americans.

No, what we realize is the One Percent have half the wealth someone else worked hard to create, and they really don't deserve it. but as long as you keep bending over and taking it and hating on brown people, they get away with it.

Thank you for proving my point in my previous reply.

No, SHIT companies dropped coverage, because they are SHIT companies that can't get quality employees...

No, companies do what they can to compete. If our competitors drop coverage for their employees, that's what we had to do to stay in business.

What you don't understand is that when you have a business, associated costs are more than wages itself. If a competitor of ours dropped a benefit that saves them $6,000 a month or more, they can provide the same services as we do for less money and our customers will start using them. As time goes on and our benefits cost more and more with each year, that competition gets even more fierce.

The problem with you on the left is you think because somebody has something, they must be loaded with money. Most small businesses fail within the first 5 years. And until you understand what goes on behind those doors, you don't realize what it takes to make it successful. You don't know of the bills, you don't understand the competition, and you don't understand all the personal time it takes to keep that business afloat.

You keep wanting to put it on the left. Business is neither left nor right, it's business. If you succeed, it must because you are a good Rightee and it's the will of your God. If you fail, it must be all those Leftee Communists. The fact of the matter is, many business fail because they shouldn't have been in business in the first place. They started out with a really bad business plan or no business plan at all. Or they didn't follow their really good business plan. Even if they did have a good business plan and did follow it they still might fail. That's business. But you are always looking to blame someone else. The real blame goes directly on YOU and no one else. And if you have never failed you have never tried.

Maybe you didn't slow down and read what I wrote. I didn't blame failure or success on political affiliation. What I did was point out how the left views businesses. The left watches too many television movies and think it's reality. They think all businesses are wealthy. They think CEO's don't do any work. They just sit in their office flirting or screwing the big breasted blonde secretary and practice their putts on their office astroturf.

I have several relatives that have their own business. I have a part-time business myself. I just get so sick of the jealousy when onlookers think they know everything about you based on what you have or operate. That's what my city did with us, and I have to keep fighting them to stop them from taking more. But you have to keep fighting these people or otherwise they will walk all over you.

I read what you wrote and I still see the blame of the left in your writing. You are still trying to tell me what another group with a different way of thinking is thinking. And that is incorrect. You tell me what YOU are thinking and let them tell me what they are thinking. Let me determine which one I believe the most. Now, unless you are a plumber.......

I read what you wrote and I still see the blame of the left in your writing. You are still trying to tell me what another group with a different way of thinking is thinking. And that is incorrect. You tell me what YOU are thinking and let them tell me what they are thinking. Let me determine which one I believe the most. Now, unless you are a plumber.......

There is no blame in what I wrote unless you can point that out to me. But I reread my own post several times, and I don't know where you're getting that from.

Yes, I do know what they're thinking because not only do they say it, their actions support it. You don't see Republicans doing that, especially conservatives. And if we can be totally honest here, many of our wealthiest people in this country are leftists: Bill Gates, George Soros, Mark Zukerburg, Martha Stewart, Jack Dorsey, the late Steve Jobs.

There is no blame in what I wrote unless you can point that out to me. But I reread my own post several times, and I don't know where you're getting that from.

Yes, I do know what they're thinking because not only do they say it, their actions support it. You don't see Republicans doing that, especially conservatives. And if we can be totally honest here, many of our wealthiest people in this country are leftists: Bill Gates, George Soros, Mark Zukerburg, Martha Stewart, Jack Dorsey, the late Steve Jobs.

Since you aren't speaking about plumbing you really shouldn't be commenting on how a leftee or a rightee thinks. You just keep going on and one telling me how someone else thinks. If you were truly honest, you would only tell me what YOU think and not what others are supposed to think. Or do you want me to go into how wrong the Rightees think? I can, you know. I can just as easily do that for the leftees as well. I would rather not be as presumptuous though as chances are, I would be wrong on many issues.

Now, back to plumbing......rightee-tightee......leftee-loosee.

Since you aren't speaking about plumbing you really shouldn't be commenting on how a leftee or a rightee thinks. You just keep going on and one telling me how someone else thinks. If you were truly honest, you would only tell me what YOU think and not what others are supposed to think. Or do you want me to go into how wrong the Rightees think? I can, you know. I can just as easily do that for the leftees as well. I would rather not be as presumptuous though as chances are, I would be wrong on many issues.

I don't know what your obsession with plumbing is, so I won't comment on that. You brought it up--I didn't.

Does somebody have to smack you in the face to make you understand how they feel? Turn on CNN, MSNBC, NPR. Read the comments by the left here on USMB. If you can't figure out what they think with all of that input, then you probably shouldn't be crossing the street by yourself.

I do tell people how I feel. I support politicians, entertainers, and news outlets that support how I feel. You don't have to assume when it's right in front of your face (no pun intended).

When somebody supports gun rights, lower taxation, freedom, constitutionality, you don't have to guess how they think. Same holds true of open border people, anti-gun people, anti-business people, high taxation for the wealthy.

I don't know what your obsession with plumbing is, so I won't comment on that. You brought it up--I didn't.

Does somebody have to smack you in the face to make you understand how they feel? Turn on CNN, MSNBC, NPR. Read the comments by the left here on USMB. If you can't figure out what they think with all of that input, then you probably shouldn't be crossing the street by yourself.

I do tell people how I feel. I support politicians, entertainers, and news outlets that support how I feel. You don't have to assume when it's right in front of your face (no pun intended).

When somebody supports gun rights, lower taxation, freedom, constitutionality, you don't have to guess how they think. Same holds true of open border people, anti-gun people, anti-business people, high taxation for the wealthy.

You still don't get it. How do you know you won't call me a leftee or a Liberal? Well you have and you have been very, very wrong on almost everything you have commented on concerning me. In fact, most of us "Commistic, Liberal, Leftees" that your type goes off on are actually real live old style Progressive Conservatives from the Eisenhower days when a Republican was a real live human being instead of a fruitcake that calls themselves Republican today. When you go into your tirade about "Progressives" in the 50s and 60s, the Progressives were all Republicans. We were and still are Progressive Conservatives as well as Fiscal Conservatives. You support the nightmare Trump who is none of those things. And we just get deeper in the hole.

Build a wall that won't work by itself all at once that we can't afford...... build a 30 foot wall and watch the 31 foot ladder sales skyrocket and the picks and shovels to dig under it sell out. Meanwhile, short the security people and other methods because we can't afford them as well.

Bring on the 45% tariffs that crashes the stock market and raises the cost of buying stuff way high when a tariff of 15% would have driven China to the tables fast. That's what China just did and Trump calls it a win for him. Looks like China is the winner on that one.

Punish our Allies with Tariffs instead of talking with them. Now, this is really stupid. While you are at it, insult our allies, demean our allies. And then wonder why they won't even shake Trumps hand at the meetings. Ivanka gets the handshakes and smiles though.

Threaten a Government Shutdown if he doesn't get his way like a spoiled child. He really needs to be spanked but Congress is too scared to actually do their friggin job and put the skids to his bad behavior. Yes, Shirley, that 2 week shutdown will cost hundreds of millions of dollars of income to people other than government workers. And, unlike the Government worker, they won't get that back, it's just lost.

I don't know what party you are part of but it is definately Rino but not the Rino you keep harping about. Your John Birch Society Dues need to be kept up.

I am not a Rino like you claim. I am a real live Progressive Fiscal Conservative Republican that has watch your bunch hijack the Grand Old Party and turn it into a circus that we can no longer afford. And I won't tell you what you are thinking as I can't think those insane thoughts without a lot of booze in my system and I all but gave up drinking.

You still don't get it. How do you know you won't call me a leftee or a Liberal? Well you have and you have been very, very wrong on almost everything you have commented on concerning me. In fact, most of us "Commistic, Liberal, Leftees" that your type goes off on are actually real live old style Progressive Conservatives from the Eisenhower days when a Republican was a real live human being instead of a fruitcake that calls themselves Republican today. When you go into your tirade about "Progressives" in the 50s and 60s, the Progressives were all Republicans. We were and still are Progressive Conservatives as well as Fiscal Conservatives. You support the nightmare Trump who is none of those things. And we just get deeper in the hole.

Build a wall that won't work by itself all at once that we can't afford...... build a 30 foot wall and watch the 31 foot ladder sales skyrocket and the picks and shovels to dig under it sell out. Meanwhile, short the security people and other methods because we can't afford them as well.

Bring on the 45% tariffs that crashes the stock market and raises the cost of buying stuff way high when a tariff of 15% would have driven China to the tables fast. That's what China just did and Trump calls it a win for him. Looks like China is the winner on that one.

Punish our Allies with Tariffs instead of talking with them. Now, this is really stupid. While you are at it, insult our allies, demean our allies. And then wonder why they won't even shake Trumps hand at the meetings. Ivanka gets the handshakes and smiles though.

Threaten a Government Shutdown if he doesn't get his way like a spoiled child. He really needs to be spanked but Congress is too scared to actually do their friggin job and put the skids to his bad behavior. Yes, Shirley, that 2 week shutdown will cost hundreds of millions of dollars of income to people other than government workers. And, unlike the Government worker, they won't get that back, it's just lost.

I don't know what party you are part of but it is definately Rino but not the Rino you keep harping about. Your John Birch Society Dues need to be kept up.

I am not a Rino like you claim. I am a real live Progressive Fiscal Conservative Republican that has watch your bunch hijack the Grand Old Party and turn it into a circus that we can no longer afford. And I won't tell you what you are thinking as I can't think those insane thoughts without a lot of booze in my system and I all but gave up drinking.

I do find it amazing how many liberals here have leftist views, but are not a leftist. As for myself, when I see it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...............

I do find it amazing how many liberals here have leftist views, but are not a leftist. As for myself, when I see it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...............

When everyone just north of a closet axe murdering homicidal "String the Darky High" zionist hating, fringe anarchist is listed as a Leftist, that makes a lot of leftists. Fine, you can call me whatever you wish. And you can call yourself anything you wish as well. But push comes to shove, you really are just a John Birch Society that refuses to admit that publicly. We are getting ready to kick your sorry ass back to the stone age and take back your Grand Old Party and REALLY make American Great Again. Until you characters seized control, it was great. The last real great President we had was Eisenhower who lived the part.

You want to make everything where you blame it all on the left? Fine. You can also blame your demise on the left. To you, almost every one of us are to the left because you can't get anymore to the extreme Right (and I misuses that word) than you really are.

When everyone just north of a closet axe murdering homicidal "String the Darky High" zionist hating, fringe anarchist is listed as a Leftist, that makes a lot of leftists. Fine, you can call me whatever you wish. And you can call yourself anything you wish as well. But push comes to shove, you really are just a John Birch Society that refuses to admit that publicly. We are getting ready to kick your sorry ass back to the stone age and take back your Grand Old Party and REALLY make American Great Again. Until you characters seized control, it was great. The last real great President we had was Eisenhower who lived the part.

You want to make everything where you blame it all on the left? Fine. You can also blame your demise on the left. To you, almost every one of us are to the left because you can't get anymore to the extreme Right (and I misuses that word) than you really are.

Those of us on the right are constitutionalists. Not everybody in our party is to the right. We are torn between the conservatives and the establishment. The establishment is losing ground because of fear we may leave the party and start our own. That would give Democrats total control for many years to come, even though establishment Republicans are nothing more than Democrat Lite. The establishment believes in big government, just their kind of big government.

Those of us on the right are constitutionalists. Not everybody in our party is to the right. We are torn between the conservatives and the establishment. The establishment is losing ground because of fear we may leave the party and start our own. That would give Democrats total control for many years to come, even though establishment Republicans are nothing more than Democrat Lite. The establishment believes in big government, just their kind of big government.

You have your own. The John Birch Society. Or are you ashamed to don the real name.

You have your own. The John Birch Society. Or are you ashamed to don the real name.

I would say conservatism is about 80% of that, but we don't live in the past, we live to preserve the future.

As for blaming the left for most of our problems, I fully admit that. I do believe they are responsible for many of our problems today.

I would say conservatism is about 80% of that, but we don't live in the past, we live to preserve the future.

As for blaming the left for most of our problems, I fully admit that. I do believe they are responsible for many of our problems today.

You aren't a conservative. You are a nationalist. When you say that you don't live in the past, most conservatives want the good parts of the past back but they want to work on not bringing back the bad parts. That is why the two terms progressive and conservative go so well together. You just want it where only your group is in charge of everyone else. Sorry, ain't going to happen in anyone's lifetime.

For the last 2 years, on the national level, your bunch has controlled everything and look at the mess. For every good thing, there has been at least 2 disasters to make up for the good. Not bad things, disasters. And you use PR to cover up that fact very well. Yes, comrade, Putin has taught you well.

So go ahead and blame someone else. But you own it. Grow up, stick out your chin and take it right on the chin like a real man and then, and only then can you call your self a Conservative. Conservatives are real MEN and WOMEN.

House Democrat's can finish off Republicans in both the Senate and House of Rep's and take back rhe White House opening an opportunity to pack federal courts, including the Supreme Court with overwhelming liberal judges.

Tax reform can change America in one masterful plan. All the House must do is propose large tax cuts for the middle and lower tax brackets and eliminate all the breaks and loopholes going to the super high upper-income folks and obscenely rich. America will love the plan and flock to the voting polls.

I take it you’re referencing those tax cuts which included the Feds taking just a little less from our paychecks and Nancy Pelosi referred to as crumbs.

You aren't a conservative. You are a nationalist. When you say that you don't live in the past, most conservatives want the good parts of the past back but they want to work on not bringing back the bad parts. That is why the two terms progressive and conservative go so well together. You just want it where only your group is in charge of everyone else. Sorry, ain't going to happen in anyone's lifetime.

For the last 2 years, on the national level, your bunch has controlled everything and look at the mess. For every good thing, there has been at least 2 disasters to make up for the good. Not bad things, disasters. And you use PR to cover up that fact very well. Yes, comrade, Putin has taught you well.

So go ahead and blame someone else. But you own it. Grow up, stick out your chin and take it right on the chin like a real man and then, and only then can you call your self a Conservative. Conservatives are real MEN and WOMEN.

No, we didn't control everything. In many cases you need 60 Senate votes to get things passed. You need an all conservative Senate and not RINO's to get everything else passed by 51 votes. You need real non-partial judges and not leftist activists to stop a sitting President from doing his job.

But we still did well overall. We have the lowest unemployment in nearly a half-decade, consumer and business confidence at an 18 year high, small business confidence at a record 41 year level, less government dependents on food stamps, North Korea not firing one missile since Dong and Trump talked although still much more work needing to be done, and we got rid of phony agreements that were bad for the country like Iran and the Paris Accord.

If you call that a disaster, then I"m willing to accept disaster any day of the week. We are very busy at work, we are getting new customers calling all the time, I'm not only paying less in taxes, but not burdened with that Commie Care fine for not having insurance.

But we still did well overall. We have the lowest unemployment in nearly a half-decade, consumer and business confidence at an 18 year high, small business confidence at a record 41 year level, less government dependents on food stamps, North Korea not firing one missile since Dong and Trump talked although still much more work needing to be done, and we got rid of phony agreements that were bad for the country like Iran and the Paris Accord.

Okay, none of the economic things had anything to do with TRump, and American is less respected on the world stage today than it was two years ago.

Whoops. Trump just surrendered in Syria. You guys would be going batshit insane if Obama did that.

No, we didn't control everything. In many cases you need 60 Senate votes to get things passed. You need an all conservative Senate and not RINO's to get everything else passed by 51 votes. You need real non-partial judges and not leftist activists to stop a sitting President from doing his job.

If you call that a disaster, then I"m willing to accept disaster any day of the week. We are very busy at work, we are getting new customers calling all the time, I'm not only paying less in taxes, but not burdened with that Commie Care fine for not having insurance.

Most of the jobs created were part time jobs. Looks real good on paper for unemployment rates but it sucks in real life. In the 60s and back, those jobs would have been listed as unemployed. Unemployment is closer to 25% when you use the way it was calculated from the 60s and back. It's been like that for decades now. You really want to take credit for that?

When I drove back after getting lunch, I saw a large percentage of the Business Buildings either empty or soon to be empty on a business strip. Some of the Businesses shouldn't even have opened their doors in the first place and are just stuck in a 1 year lease. So much for confidence. But according to the Local News, the Chamber of commerce and others, things are doing great. Oh, yah, did I mention the increase in the homeless, the charities that are having trouble getting donations, etc.. And this is in an extremely RED area that is completely RED controlled. Yes, things are doing great if we listen only to the PR that is RED controlled and don't open our eyes.

The nature of the Nuclear Weapons is, at some point, you no longer have to fire them anymore to know they are going to work. NK is at that point. They ARE busy building more and more construction sites to build more nuclear weapons and launch platforms. Trump didn't win a thing. In fact, in reality, we lost in that exchange. North Korea is stronger now with Nuclear Weapons than they ever were.

I'll stop there. It's a friggin disaster with only some good things.

Most of the jobs created were part time jobs. Looks real good on paper for unemployment rates but it sucks in real life. In the 60s and back, those jobs would have been listed as unemployed. Unemployment is closer to 25% when you use the way it was calculated from the 60s and back. It's been like that for decades now. You really want to take credit for that?

When I drove back after getting lunch, I saw a large percentage of the Business Buildings either empty or soon to be empty on a business strip. Some of the Businesses shouldn't even have opened their doors in the first place and are just stuck in a 1 year lease. So much for confidence. But according to the Local News, the Chamber of commerce and others, things are doing great. Oh, yah, did I mention the increase in the homeless, the charities that are having trouble getting donations, etc.. And this is in an extremely RED area that is completely RED controlled. Yes, things are doing great if we listen only to the PR that is RED controlled and don't open our eyes.

The nature of the Nuclear Weapons is, at some point, you no longer have to fire them anymore to know they are going to work. NK is at that point. They ARE busy building more and more construction sites to build more nuclear weapons and launch platforms. Trump didn't win a thing. In fact, in reality, we lost in that exchange. North Korea is stronger now with Nuclear Weapons than they ever were.

I'll stop there. It's a friggin disaster with only some good things.

Do you make things up as you go along or what? We have more work than workers to do the jobs. Don't you read the paper? Today they increased the interest rates ONCE AGAIN! That doesn't happen because of part-time jobs, and neither does increased household income or home sales.

saupload_media-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201806.png

Interest rates increase to slow an economy down. It's going just a little too good right now. That only happened one time under DumBama, and the only reason for that is because it couldn't go any lower. However under Trump, manufacturing jobs grew ten times more than under DumBama. No, manufacturing has very few part-time jobs, and most of them are better paying.

Okay, none of the economic things had anything to do with TRump, and American is less respected on the world stage today than it was two years ago.

Whoops. Trump just surrendered in Syria. You guys would be going batshit insane if Obama did that.

So removing job killing regulations had nothing to do with our economy. Decreasing taxes had nothing go do with the economy. Workers receiving raises and bonuses had nothing to do with Trump either, huh?

Forum List

Back