How deep is the "deep state"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I recently had the opportunity to meet with an officer in the US military and was disappointed in the "globalist" point of view. In spite of President Trump's respect for the military and efforts to improve their lives, this officer had a point of view that was hard to understand given the intelligence and position of the officer.

It represented to me a sad state of the "deep state" i.e. people in power like this officer who seemed to forget that especially as a military officer being "apolitical" means not allowing personal preferences to affect their job.

But this officer's position is one that does influence congresspeople among others and what he shared in this meeting was frankly very disheartening as his political/globalist attitude doesn't help.

A couple examples from our conversation as to why I deemed him a "globalist" and frankly not representative of most Americans.

I will be happy to share if others wish as I don't want to bore people with a long missive at this point.
Suffice to say the couple of examples of his opinion was surprising at least to me as he comes from multi-generational American midwestern family.

Obama controls the Deep State

They remain loyal to him

I recently had the opportunity to meet with an officer in the US military and was disappointed in the "globalist" point of view. In spite of President Trump's respect for the military and efforts to improve their lives, this officer had a point of view that was hard to understand given the intelligence and position of the officer.

It represented to me a sad state of the "deep state" i.e. people in power like this officer who seemed to forget that especially as a military officer being "apolitical" means not allowing personal preferences to affect their job.

But this officer's position is one that does influence congresspeople among others and what he shared in this meeting was frankly very disheartening as his political/globalist attitude doesn't help.

A couple examples from our conversation as to why I deemed him a "globalist" and frankly not representative of most Americans.

I will be happy to share if others wish as I don't want to bore people with a long missive at this point.
Suffice to say the couple of examples of his opinion was surprising at least to me as he comes from multi-generational American midwestern family.

Because the DS is working in favor of the Left and Progressives at this time, they can joke about it and poke fun.
There truly IS a DS and it's as you say, many regular people who are more than willing to use their position to enhance their agendas with little or no regard to what's best for the nation as a whole.

Gone are the days when you could count on (most) elected officials to work on behalf of the Constitution and We The People.

A VERY sad state indeed. Too many Americans are content just to sit back and watch all this happen. Our political leaders are under enormous pressure from within to comply or be cast as bigots / racists etc. I see the only last hope to recover America as being squarely in the hands of the American People themselves.

So far, it seems like a lost cause. All that was required for America to fall was for Good Men to remain silent.

Every time the right tries and fails to violate the constitution, they go full snowflake about a “deep state.”

Republicans have never had more power than they do now. They spend all day bullying and enacting harm on helpless people, but they still whine and bitch about being victims. It’s pathetic.

Because the DS is working in favor of the Left and Progressives at this time, they can joke about it and poke fun.
There truly IS a DS and it's as you say, many regular people who are more than willing to use their position to enhance their agendas with little or no regard to what's best for the nation as a whole.

Gone are the days when you could count on (most) elected officials to work on behalf of the Constitution and We The People.

A VERY sad state indeed. Too many Americans are content just to sit back and watch all this happen. Our political leaders are under enormous pressure from within to comply or be cast as bigots / racists etc. I see the only last hope to recover America as being squarely in the hands of the American People themselves.

So far, it seems like a lost cause. All that was required for America to fall was for Good Men to remain silent.
Prove it then..It should be no problem that you can identify all members of the "Deep" state also...and the entire operation using photos and string...

Every time the right tries and fails to violate the constitution, they go full snowflake about a “deep state.”

Republicans have never had more power than they do now. They spend all day bullying and enacting harm on helpless people, but they still whine and bitch about being victims. It’s pathetic.
They want to play passive/aggressive politics....This gives them the opportunity to show their innocence...You didn't see the puppy dog eyes as they assassinate another human incarcerated?

See?

Look at the ignorance of the posts in this thread.

Most of the folks that have posted in this thread think it is a "conservative" idea, or a Republican based idea, when actually, it describes endemic corruption of the established bureaucracy and interest groups first described by liberal and moderate academics.

The ignorance in this nation is depressing.

How deep is the deep state. Yes one of those nebulous questions.

Deep State refuted by Fox News. Bitch.

Funny how no cons were even aware of a term 'deep state' until con-media made it a meme. Like every other conspiracy theory cons get from their manipulators.

The deep state isn't very deep. It's right on the surface. By its nature it can't be very deep because the people who believe in and acknowledge the deep state only have the most superficial of mental abilities.

Yep...the Left is loving every moment of their reign of corruption.

And like you said, they think only Conservatives will pay a price.

One wonders how this nation cultivated such complete fools like those who think the corruption of government is a laughing matter.

Ultimately, they will be no better off than those they ridicule. They just lack the wisdom to know it.

The federal government and their deep state are always on the wrong side of history…

How deep is the deep state. Yes one of those nebulous questions.

Deep State refuted by Fox News. Bitch.

Funny how no cons were even aware of a term 'deep state' until con-media made it a meme. Like every other conspiracy theory cons get from their manipulators.

So you believe FOX news now? That's rich, seriously and completely, totally bizarrely rich.

How about trusting the research of the men that coined the term and wrote the books, like a Berkley Professor and the founder of Salon?

This is from 2015, about a book the was researched and written in 2013, long before any of this was ever in the news, before any of you were told how to think.

Forum List

Back