How DARE anyone take Assault Weapons out in Public!...

"The People" refers to those who are not "The Governing Body", it's not hard to understand the language they used back then, really it isn't.

It's not hard to Understand the "Bill of Rights" as it was Presented and Ratified, and the Consistent References within it to "The People"...

Liberals who Blame Guns for their own Policy Failures Conveniently Ignore this Fact.

:)

peace...

"The People" refers to those who are not "The Governing Body", it's not hard to understand the language they used back then, really it isn't.

It's not hard to Understand the "Bill of Rights" as it was Presented and Ratified, and the Consistent References within it to "The People"...

Liberals who Blame Guns for their own Policy Failures Conveniently Ignore this Fact.

peace...

Not all liberals ...

peace...

Not all liberals ...

ReRead my Line again, KK...

I Specified which Liberals...

I Know I was Clear that Time, Damn it! ;)

peace...

peace...

Not all liberals ...

ReRead my Line again, KK...

I Specified which Liberals...

I Know I was Clear that Time, Damn it! ;)

peace...

My bad, I missed that. ;)

black%20panthers%202-28-69.jpg

These Fucking Rightwingers are out of Control!

peace...

08-17-2009-blackman-rifle.jpg

Some Black Men are Less Equal, Apparently...

The one Pictured above is a Conservative, and in that, NOT Really Black...

Nor is HE Justified to Carry that Weapon.

The Black Panthers on the other Hand...

Yeah, it wasn't a Racist Cracker at the Obama Rally... It was a Brother.

peace...

black%20panthers%202-28-69.jpg

These Fucking Rightwingers are out of Control!

peace...

08-17-2009-blackman-rifle.jpg

Some Black Men are Less Equal, Apparently...

The one Pictured above is a Conservative, and in that, NOT Really Black...

Nor is HE Justified to Carry that Weapon.

The Black Panthers on the other Hand...

Yeah, it wasn't a Racist Cracker at the Obama Rally... It was a Brother.

peace...

Ya... or as Chris Rock or Eddy Murphy would say... "nigga."

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Why did they write it like that in the constitution?

Having been oppressed by a professional army, the founding fathers of the United States had no use for establishing one of their own. Instead, they decided that an armed citizenry makes the best army of all. General George Washington created regulation for the aforementioned "well-regulated militia," which would consist of every able-bodied man in the country.

The Founders were Absolutely CLEAR on the Individual's Right to Keep and Bear...

Anyone who Denies this is either a Liar or Ignorant of History.

peace...
No, they weren't clear at all. Hence the years of arguing over what the words mean exactly.

The words look pretty clear to me. If you understand and comprehend english, and I know you do Ravi.

Here Now I have to post a little more.

us constitution preamble said:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union,
establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common
defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to
ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the
United States of America.

us constitution 2nd ammendment said:
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Having been oppressed by a professional army, the founding fathers of the United States had no use for establishing one of their own. Instead, they decided that an armed citizenry makes the best army of all. General George Washington created regulation for the aforementioned "well-regulated militia," which would consist of every able-bodied man in the country.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

SCOTUS already argued this and found it constitutional for the people to keep and bear arms.

Why bother argue it anymore?

The Founders were Absolutely CLEAR on the Individual's Right to Keep and Bear...

Anyone who Denies this is either a Liar or Ignorant of History.

peace...
No, they weren't clear at all. Hence the years of arguing over what the words mean exactly.

The words look pretty clear to me. If you understand and comprehend english, and I know you do Ravi.

Don't Forget about the Definition of Militia at the Time that was Penned...

Inconvenient Truths, in Deed!...

peace...

SCOTUS already argued this and found it constitutional for the people to keep and bear arms.

Because Documenting the Founders is Fun and Informative for Liberals who are Openminded enough to Read them!

peace...

Because Documenting the Founders is Fun and Informative for Liberals who are Openminded enough to Read them!

peace...
And comprehend what the words actually say, instead of reading into it what they're liberal agenda wants them to believe.

peace...
And comprehend what the words actually say, instead of reading into it what they're liberal agenda wants them to believe.

peace...

peace...

I wish the far rightoids would understand the words and intent of the 2d Amendment instead of crafting their own agenda to intimidate their enemies. For shame.

I wish the far rightoids would understand the words and intent of the 2d Amendment instead of crafting their own agenda to intimidate their enemies. For shame.

It's amusing to watch though. Off they go, picking each word and analysing it, completely out of context and without examining the meaning of the entire phrase and later they'll whine to a "Liberal" about "semantics"! :lol:

It's amusing to watch though. Off they go, picking each word and analysing it, completely out of context and without examining the meaning of the entire phrase and later they'll whine to a "Liberal" about "semantics"! :lol:

Sorry... Both of you are Dead Wrong...

And I Know you have ZERO Intention of Dealing with what's been Posted.

peace...

peace...

And....?

I'm waiting.....

There must be a point in there somewhere.......nope, can't see it :lol:

peace...

And....?

I'm waiting.....

There must be a point in there somewhere.......nope, can't see it :lol:

You are beyond Help...

peace...

Forum List

Back