How DARE anyone take Assault Weapons out in Public!...

Not sure how you relate this to various disgruntled whack jobs bringing guns to a town hall meeting on health care.

Yay i agree with ravi here.....as there is no relation to the town hall protests and the civil rights protests.

Two compeletely different issues and atmospheres.

The one similarity is both are protests over the govt trying to hold down individual rights and freedoms.

Please.

These people faced persecution and violence that you will never know.

Couldn't Respond, so you made it about me... Weak.

You're Slippin'.

:)

peace...

The post was dishonest. You are acting like the civil rights people brought the violence upon themselves. They didn't.

You were Acting like the Government Assassinated MLK and X...

When Pressed, you Retreated...

As for what Some People did and how others Responded...

When People like the DemocRAT Conscience of the Senate, Robert Byrd (D) Filibustered AGAINST Civil Rights as a US Senator, that had a Profound Impact on the Entire Debate, the Violence that happened, and the Need for some Violence...

But there was also People Taking Advantage of the it, Looting and such.

Let's not Ignore Inconvenient History.

peace...

Couldn't Respond, so you made it about me... Weak.

You're Slippin'.

peace...

The post was dishonest. You are acting like the civil rights people brought the violence upon themselves. They didn't.

When People like the DemocRAT Conscience of the Senate, Robert Byrd (D) Filibustered AGAINST Civil Rights as a US Senator, that had a Profound Impact on the Entire Debate, the Violence that happened, and the Need for some Violence...

peace...

How was I acting like the government assassinated MLK and Malcolm X?

All I did was ask how many of today's protesters have been assassinated. At no point did I accuse the gov't of being responsible.

Besides it doesn't matter who was responsible what matter is that it happened. What matters is the fact that leaders of the civil rights movement lives were constantly in danger.

Pot...kettle..

oops, that might be racist, no?

Pot and kettle, huh? Pretty sick and demeaning to the civil rights movement if you ask me.

Are the protesters today being beaten and fired upon by the police? Are these people risking their lives to stand up for themselves? Is the government ignoring their pleas for protection from violence against them while they demonstrate? Are protest leaders' homes being bombed? Etc. etc.

They were beaten by Obama's paramilitary group ACORN and SEIU. Obama wants a "civilian defense force" (in other cultures this was called Praetorian Guards or Gestapo) and they refuse to get marched into Obama Health Care Death Camps without putting up a fight

Frank is loony tunes again. Get his meds. Don't let 'bones or Elvis bring em, though.

Pot...kettle..

oops, that might be racist, no?

Pot and kettle, huh? Pretty sick and demeaning to the civil rights movement if you ask me.

Are the protesters today being beaten and fired upon by the police? Are these people risking their lives to stand up for themselves? Is the government ignoring their pleas for protection from violence against them while they demonstrate? Are protest leaders' homes being bombed? Etc. etc.

They were beaten by Obama's paramilitary group ACORN and SEIU. Obama wants a "civilian defense force" (in other cultures this was called Praetorian Guards or Gestapo) and they refuse to get marched into Obama Health Care Death Camps without putting up a fight

Dude ...

Cut me off a piece of that kool aid rock you are smoking!

peace...

All I did was ask how many of today's protesters have been assassinated. At no point did I accuse the gov't of being responsible.

Besides it doesn't matter who was responsible what matter is that it happened. What matters is the fact that leaders of the civil rights movement lives were constantly in danger.

And I have Never Denounced them for Carrying Guns... That's the Beauty of it all!...

peace...

peace...

And I have Never Denounced them for Carrying Guns... That's the Beauty of it all!...

peace...

Right.

It seems more like you want to compare apples and anvils in an effort to score partisan points.

The caption under the photo mal pasted.
Mirroring the incident in Sacramento that had brought so much attention in 1967, on February 29, 1969, a group of Seattle Panthers led by Lt. Elmer Dixon gathered on the steps of the Capitol in Olympia to protest a bill that would make it a crime to exhibit firearms "in a manner manifesting an intent to intimidate others.” In contrast to the California demonstration, they did not enter the building and they were not arrested. (Photo: Washington State Archives)

Not sure how you relate this to various disgruntled whack jobs bringing guns to a town hall meeting on health care.

Why is someone a whack job because they being their gun out with them? The point of carrying a weapon as per your constitutional right, is to be able to protect yourself on demand.

The gun does you no good if it's sitting at home, and you get mugged while walking down the street.

In areas where concealed carry is legal, people bring their guns EVERYWHERE. Why should a town hall meeting be any different?

Last edited:
Mirroring the incident in Sacramento that had brought so much attention in 1967, on February 29, 1969, a group of Seattle Panthers led by Lt. Elmer Dixon gathered on the steps of the Capitol in Olympia to protest a bill that would make it a crime to exhibit firearms "in a manner manifesting an intent to intimidate others.” In contrast to the California demonstration, they did not enter the building and they were not arrested. (Photo: Washington State Archives)

Why is someone a whack job because they being their gun out with them? The point of carrying a weapon as per your constitutional right, is to be able to protect yourself on demand.

The gun does you no good if it's sitting at home, and you get mugged while walking down the street.

In areas where concealed carry is legal, people bring their guns EVERYWHERE. Why should a town hall meeting be any different?

I dont see a problem with someone, who has the proper liscensing, carrying their gun around. It wouldn't bother me to see someone with a gun.

peace...

Right.

It seems more like you want to compare apples and anvils in an effort to score partisan points.

Nope... The Right is the Right...

Regardless of your Need for Justification for Carrying.

Again, that's what is Entertaining the Shit out of me about this "Debate".

peace...

I dont see a problem with someone, who has the proper liscensing, carrying their gun around. It wouldn't bother me to see someone with a gun.

There is not Constitutional Requirement for "Liscensing" to Carry...

Hell, in my State, it's your Right... As a Citizen... No "Papers" Needed.

peace...

Well i Live in glorious Massachusetts :lol:

To gut a rifle or shotgun (no high capacity or semi autos) you must get a Firearms Identification Card. To get this you have to pay for a 4-5 hour class then you can APPLY. Then your application has to be approved by your local police department.

If you want a handgun or bigger rifle you have to get a class A firearms license. This is another class and another application you have to pay for.

If you want to carry concealed that is yet ANOTHER license.

My state knows how to milk the citizen for every dime.

Last edited:
Well i Live in glorious Massachusetts :lol:

To gut a rifle or shotgun (no high capacity or semi autos) you must get a Firearms Identification Card. To get this you have to pay for a 4-5 hour class then you can APPLY. Then your application has to be approved by your local police department.

If you want a handgun or bigger rifle you have to get a class A firearms license. This is another class and another application you have to pay for.

If you want to carry concealed that is yet ANOTHER license.

My state knows how to milk the citizen for every dime.

And Document you... For Future Reference... ;)

peace...

To all loonies: you have no "right" not to have your weapon licensed.

Get over it.

To all loonies: you have no "right" not to have your weapon licensed.

Get over it.

You a Criminal Defense Lawyer?...

Christ on Cracker!...

The Right to Keep and Bear did not come with Liscensing when it was Penned...

That's about as Weak an Attempt as I have read in some time.

I Know this... It "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"...

peace...

Forum List

Back