How complicated is it to understand.."Legal immigrants" GREAT! "illegal immigrants" NOT Good!

Ah the eternal cry of link from the uninformed...and if I provide one so what,.....it will be talked past ignored or explained away because dogma is all that matters.
So you have no evidence to support your claim? When you make a claim, you should be able to support it.

Then I will take it for what it is worth, nothing.

How does the number of sex crimes committed by illegal aliens compare to the number of sex crimes committed by natives? Do you have a side by side comparison? If I look at NC police records, will I find some citizens who have raped kids?

I bet I will.

You are a textbook fearmongering fool. Trying to commit a Hasty Generalization Fallacy on all immigrants, based on the actions of a few. Typical behavior for a racist.

Bogus.

There was a time when we expected new immigrants to have a sponsor and/or means to support themselves when they came here, and they brought love of freedom and gratitude and pride in becoming Americans and they blended the cultures they brought into the uniquely American culture even as they added their work ethic and productivity to the benefit of us all.

It would be great to take in all the world's ignorant, poor, and most pitiful people, but if we do and they gradually create the miserable conditions here that they left behind, we only weaken ourselves and make ourselves less able to help anybody anywhere. We should bring in no more immigrants than there are jobs that need to be filled. Just adding more and more people to already overburdened social services doesn't help much of anybody.

You really care about an administrative crime? Not the hundreds of thousands of crimes involving violence and the like?

If a legal immigrant is fine by you, but an illegal one isn't, but the only difference is some paperwork, why not express this same level of angst about other crimes? Why only the one involving foreigners?
You are incorrect.

The only difference between a documented (legal) immigrant and an undocumented (illegal) immigrant is not just the paperwork.

It is more about the attitude of the individual.

An undocumented (illegal) immigrant is well aware that he/she is breaking the law, but willing to do it anyway whereas a documented immigrant feels compelled to obey the law despite the inconvenience that comes along with it.

Now, before you say ..."millions break that law so breaking it is not a serious crime".....

Simple question....would you allow your child to drive a car at the age of 15 at midnight if he tells you "all the kids are doing it"?

You really care about an administrative crime? Not the hundreds of thousands of crimes involving violence and the like?

If a legal immigrant is fine by you, but an illegal one isn't, but the only difference is some paperwork, why not express this same level of angst about other crimes? Why only the one involving foreigners?
one willing to break one law is more likely to be willing to break another law.

Shee-it. Look how quickly I found some native child rapists in North Carolina.

2rlyykm.jpg

20rsimw.jpg

Chatham Arrests WRAL.com

NCFIRE ......ALWAYS back up what I say.....currently on phone. Just goog NCFIRE over 5000 for last 14 months. That's one state and only one category of violence.

Conservatives want a border fence but don't want to pay for it's construction. Maybe we should force illegal immigrants and prisonors to build it? Lot's of illegal immigrants are experienced construction workers.

Or we could re-allocate funds from our overbloated military to building a fence. I keep hearing about how our southern border poses a national security risk. Why are conservatives so hard pressed to get serious about securing our borders?
Why do you have to lie?

Are you insecure in your position?

What's good about legal immigration when we already have an oversupply of labor in this country.
How many Americans are going to leave their suburban tract house and go pick lettuce for a couple weeks, then pick strawberries somewhere else for a couple weeks, then pick potatoes for a couple weeks, etc?

Ask a farmer how many Americans he is turning away so he can hire illegals.

Yeah, right. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Conservatives want a border fence but don't want to pay for it's construction. Maybe we should force illegal immigrants and prisonors to build it? Lot's of illegal immigrants are experienced construction workers.

Or we could re-allocate funds from our overbloated military to building a fence. I keep hearing about how our southern border poses a national security risk. Why are conservatives so hard pressed to get serious about securing our borders?
Why do you have to lie?

Are you insecure in your position?
It's a fact that Congress has not allocated enough money for the fence.

NCFIRE ......ALWAYS back up what I say.....currently on phone. Just goog NCFIRE over 5000 for last 14 months. That's one state and only one category of violence.
Is that 5000 illegals or 5000 sex crime charges? Big difference.

Provide a link. Why do I have the feeling this "NCFIRE" has an anti-immigrant bias?

Did you see the NC citizen child rapists I posted above? It took me all of 8 minutes to find them, copy the photos, load them into tinypic, and then post them.

So I bet the illegal-to-citizen child rapist ratio is probably not as great as you like to imagine it is.

5000 kids brutalized....is what better if its not 5000 attackers
Prosecutors pile several charges onto a sex crime committed against one person. Every time the pervert had sex with the kid is a separate charge. So if the pervert molested a kid four times, that is at least four charges. Probably more.

5000 charges does not mean 5000 kids.

I just provided a link to the NC Sex Offender Registry. Take a look at it. I think you will quickly realize your NCFIRE was cherry picking data.

Or maybe they care more about innocents than you
I am directly responsible for my state changing its lax laws toward child molestors, dipshit. Because of my lobbying, and the lobbying of others, a child rapist now gets a mandatory 25 years.

So shove your faux compassion you are using to mask your anti-immigrant bigotry up your ass.

My daughter-in-law is a Legal Immigrant. She took her citizenship tests, took the oath and is now a naturalized citizen. She followed these steps from this web site:
Citizenship Through Naturalization USCIS
I am all in favor of "legal immigrants". They follow the law. Great.
OUR country is founded on exceptional "legal citizens" and this is one of the many reasons the USA is an
EXCEPTIONAL country...i.e. we WANT Legal immigrants"!

So why are people especially the LIPs so against these "legal immigrants"?
The "illegal citizen" for the most part are good people. No question.
Can we deport the 11+ million? NOPE not feasible.
The solution is simple.
Do as the Communists did in Europe especially ... create extremely secure borders.... but for the opposite
purpose... i.e. Soviet Union did the Berlin wall to KEEP people in that WANTED to leave.

The USA must have extreme border security equal to the Russians during the Berlin Wall period...to keep "illegals" out!

Do that first.
The US and Mexico share a common border of about 2,000-miles (3,200-km). As of February 10, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security had completed 651 miles of fencing out of nearly 652 miles mandated by Congress, including 299 miles of vehicle barriers and 352 miles of pedestrian fence.

Under the Secure Fence Act of 2006, Congress required that the entire border should be 100% operationally controlled by the Department of Homeland Security.
This was also the metric the Senate used as a trigger in the 2007 immigration bill. Under current law, operational control meant the prevention of all unlawful entries into the United States, including entries by terrorists, other unlawful aliens, instruments of terrorism, narcotics, and other contraband. S.744 substantially weakened current law by only requiring the southern border to be "90% effectively secured" [in SEC. 3. EFFECTIVE DATE TRIGGERS].

The `effectiveness rate', in the case of a border sector, is the percentage calculated by dividing the number of apprehensions and turn backs in the sector during a fiscal year by the total number of illegal entries in the sector during such fiscal year.

US-Mexico Border Fence Great Wall of Mexico
Paraphrasing Reagan's famous words..."Congress SECURE THE BORDER"!!!

View attachment 37194
Apparently it's very complicated at least for some.

Forum List

Back