How come that kook Alexander Vindman isn't over in ukraine defending the home land

It's not me suing. Vindman is Donny's problem, using the same tools as Donny. I say more power to him. Maybe Donny should not have attacked Col Vindman, just for blowing the whistle on Donny's strong-arm coercion against Ukraine, trying to get dirt on his political enemies. Most people know, you are not supposed to use military aide for personal gain.
maybe vindman should not have attacked trump and made shit up he recanted later.

stop doing this from one side only - but no. you don't give a shit. you hate trump so all trump does is wrong.

THAT is why we're so fucked up these days.

go to hell traitor. Bronze Star is nothing to dismiss, esp by those like you. And Vindman received a purple heart after an IED explosion in Iraq.

According to the Army, Vindman's awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), National Defense Service Medal , Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korean Defense Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (4th award), Valorous Unit Award, National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation, Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, Presidential Service Badge, Joint Chiefs of Staff identification Badge, and Navy Unit Commendation.
To quote a line from under seige
He’s an E1 prick

They usually pencil-whip officers thru most classes except Ranger school.
I would be more impressed if he served time in a Ranger Battalion....but he didn't.
He was basically what we called a Badge Chaser.
He took Ranger School for the tab.
Most butter-bars don't know their head from their ass. It usually takes until they become a major before they know what they're doing.
My question is if he's supposed to be a Steely-eyed Warrior....WTF was he doing working in the NSA?
I would not call him a steely-eyed warrior, but has been to the right places and has had appropriate punches to his ticket, and recognized for it as one of the good guys. NSA does a job, no matter how much I bitch about them at times. Hell, my Google screen name is EatCrapNSA. Still, I knew people there and know a person or two there. Like another agency of letters, I had a run-in with one GS14. It was a time I was out of my depth, and prevailed anyway, though it left a bad taste in my mouth, not liking to pull in favors just to tell somebody to fuck and make stick. Still, mostly good people at least the others knew. It is an assignment, and it has benefits and does a beneficial service.

maybe vindman should not have attacked trump and made shit up he recanted later.

stop doing this from one side only - but no. you don't give a shit. you hate trump so all trump does is wrong.

THAT is why we're so fucked up these days.
Not all wrong. Just a lot of it, and of important parts. I got no use for him. That's for sure.

great. that doesn't mean he has less rights and deserves attacks.
Don't whine about trump's rights. He thought it his right to attack Vindman, after Vindman dropped dime on him. So not it Vindnman's right to take his but to court. Donny has the right to a trial and a jury, I suppose, which I am sure he will get. He could pay Vindman off to drop out of court, but I kind of think Vindman thinks it a matter of honor, something Donny has never been bothered by.

Don't whine about trump's rights. He thought it his right to attack Vindman, after Vindman dropped dime on him. So not it Vindnman's right to take his but to court. Donny has the right to a trial and a jury, I suppose, which I am sure he will get. He could pay Vindman off to drop out of court, but I kind of think Vindman thinks it a matter of honor, something Donny has never been bothered by.
We all have the same rights.

you don't seem to care about that. I do. I can simply not give a damn about someone I hate and still want the same rights for them.

this is why we are different. you want people you hate to be punished by any excuse possible.

shit like that is why we are at a crossroads.

Vindman lied about Trump.

Vindman is a treasonous piece of shit.

We all have the same rights.

you don't seem to care about that. I do. I can simply not give a damn about someone I hate and still want the same rights for them.

this is why we are different. you want people you hate to be punished by any excuse possible.

shit like that is why we are at a crossroads.
What rights is poor, poor Donny not getting?

see. you don't want to talk issues.

just attack.

bye
Your were responding to my post "What rights is poor, poor Donny not getting?" Asking you a simple question is an attack? You are obviously on the wrong playground sonny.

View attachment 606864
View attachment 606866
Not bad. Then became a REMF. I certainly have no problem with a record like that.

Remember that starting with officer training means money, and there was no combat in Korea or Germany.
One can't really claim being a "combat veteran" from the Iraq invasion because Saddam surrendered almost immediately, and most of the fighting was abusing civilians.
Winning medals, or actually even going into Iraqi, is not a sign of distinction.
The whole thing was essentially war crime, with "Shock and Awe" illegally targeting civilian infrastructure.

Why not? Donny sues people at the drop of a hat, always has. Probably has been harassed. I guess we will see if a jury links trump to it. You cannot blame him for learning how the game is played.

Not really, the way the game is played it that it is illegal to try to lie about your commander, and claim a harmless phone call was an attempt to incite perjury through extortion.

Vindmand got Trump impeached and essentially was attempting treason, not just perjury.
I do not like Trump, but that phone call was valid and important.
But now we STILL never had an investigation of Burisma Holdings that we should have had a long time ago.

Last edited:
They usually pencil-whip officers thru most classes except Ranger school.
I would be more impressed if he served time in a Ranger Battalion....but he didn't.
He was basically what we called a Badge Chaser.
He took Ranger School for the tab.
Most butter-bars don't know their head from their ass. It usually takes until they become a major before they know what they're doing.
My question is if he's supposed to be a Steely-eyed Warrior....WTF was he doing working in the NSA?
WTF is your yellow "GFY" tag? I don't recognize it.

Your were responding to my post "What rights is poor, poor Donny not getting?" Asking you a simple question is an attack? You are obviously on the wrong playground sonny.
I don't play. that's for court jesters like you

I'm glad you posted this because I just assumed he was an ass kisser who climbed the ladder through the bureaucracy. I stand corrected and would apologize to him for that assumption, though not for my opinion about how self serving I believe he has been.

For instance, he has been on CNN multiple times that I've seen. Isn't he the same guy who didn't say a damned thing when Obama sent blankets to Ukraine as they lost Crimea but also felt it "his duty" to be an impeachment witness against Trump who actually sent weapons and angered Russia?

Some consistency of character means a great deal to me, otherwise I look for their political bias or level of compromise for personal benefit.
Shows you how much you don't know about the US army.

He was a Colonel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to the 'recant'.
Or, some here may believe you are uninformed, misinformed, or fibbing for effect.
Batter up, soldier.

Vindman lied about Trump.
Link to the 'lie'. And a credible interpretation by a knowledgeable source.
Lest, some here may believe you are uninformed, misinformed, or fibbing.
Saddle up, Scooter.

most of the fighting was abusing civilians.
You bet. Tell that to the families of the dead and wounded soldiers and marines, of Falluja and Ramadi, and Anwar province.
Link to your allegation that "most of the fight was abusing civilians".
Lest, folks here think you don't know WTH you are talking about.
No disrespect intended.

I do not like Trump, but that phone call was valid and important.
"Valid and important"...... maybe some of it. Not all of it.
Part of it was the part that created an impeachable offense. Duh!

Forum List

Back