How come that kook Alexander Vindman isn't over in ukraine defending the home land

1645815767145.png

1645815902434.png

Not bad. Then became a REMF. I certainly have no problem with a record like that.

View attachment 606864
View attachment 606866
Not bad. Then became a REMF. I certainly have no problem with a record like that.

I'm glad you posted this because I just assumed he was an ass kisser who climbed the ladder through the bureaucracy. I stand corrected and would apologize to him for that assumption, though not for my opinion about how self serving I believe he has been.

For instance, he has been on CNN multiple times that I've seen. Isn't he the same guy who didn't say a damned thing when Obama sent blankets to Ukraine as they lost Crimea but also felt it "his duty" to be an impeachment witness against Trump who actually sent weapons and angered Russia?

Some consistency of character means a great deal to me, otherwise I look for their political bias or level of compromise for personal benefit.

That asshole is suing Donald Trump and his family, claiming they harrassed him.
Why not? Donny sues people at the drop of a hat, always has. Probably has been harassed. I guess we will see if a jury links trump to it. You cannot blame him for learning how the game is played.

I'm glad you posted this because I just assumed he was an ass kisser who climbed the ladder through the bureaucracy. I stand corrected and would apologize to him for that assumption, though not for my opinion about how self serving I believe he has been.

For instance, he has been on CNN multiple times that I've seen. Isn't he the same guy who didn't say a damned thing when Obama sent blankets to Ukraine as they lost Crimea but also felt it "his duty" to be an impeachment witness against Trump who actually sent weapons and angered Russia?

Some consistency of character means a great deal to me, otherwise I look for their political bias or level of compromise for personal benefit.

He was also involved with Obama's payoffs to Iran. He may have had honor at one time, but now he's like Joe Biden, selling out his country to the communists for cash at every opportunity.

Forum List

Back