How come that kook Alexander Vindman isn't over in ukraine defending the home land

He was a Colonel.
Duh!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to the 'recant'.
Or, some here may believe you are uninformed, misinformed, or fibbing for effect.
Batter up, soldier.

Link to the 'lie'. And a valid credible interpretation.
Lest, some here may believe you are uninformed, misinformed, or fibbing.
Saddle up, Scooter.

You bet. Tell that the families of the dead and wounded soldiers and marines, of Falluja and Ramadi, and Anwar province.
Link to your allegation that "most of the fight was abusing civilians".
Lest, folks here think you don't know WTH you are talking about.
No disrespect intended.

"Valid and important"...... maybe some of it. Not all of it.

Part of it was the part that created an impeachable offense. Duh!
I don't play the bullshit scavenger hunts. whatever I find, you mock.

fuck off.

I don't play the bullshit scavenger hunts. whatever I find, you mock. fuck off.
You said it.
You back it.
Show or go.
Lest folks here believe you don't WTH you are talking about, or you are fibbing to look like a big shot.

ps....and then the "f*ck off". You know poster iceberg, such retorts, so common among the MAGAHat fanboys, make them appear undereducated, socially clumsy, and inarticulate in their English skills.
But, you be you.

You said it.
You back it.
Show or go.
Lest folks here believe you don't WTH you are talking about, or you are fibbing to look like a big shot.

ps....and then the "f*ck off". You know poster iceberg, such retorts, so common among the MAGAHat fanboys, make them appear undereducated, socially clumsy, and inarticulate in their English skills.
But, you be you.
heh, except I'm not Maga. you just make shit up to fit your scenarios and you are off and running on your 3rd grader giggle fest.

you proved my point talking with you is a, waste of time.

night, John boy.

Show Vindman recanted.
Or......
You recant your assertion.

Not my rules.
It's the way adults have adult discussions.
Oh really? Seems you refused to show where another poster and I were “justifying lynchings”, yet demand proof of something proven long ago. Seems you think your “rules” don’t apply to you. So as iceberg said, you can fuck off.

I've shown this several times already.

All right, poster 'iceberg'...... I for one, do not believe you have done what you say you have done, that you have demonstrated that LtColonel Vindman has 'recanted' his testimony for the Congressional Committee.

I will call your hand. And assert that you are either ----fibbing, or misinterpreting, or have been misinformed.

In short, you do not have the cards you say you have.
Call!

Seems you refused to show where another poster and I were “justifying lynchings”,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are confused, about the topic of this thread. It is Colonel Vindman.

Then, about your assertions on lynching.
Go do a little due diligence....and then start a separate thread.
Do your research and show whatever posts you believe support your position so that readers will have some reference to your concerns. Don't foist upon forum readers some tired grievance you are nurturing from days or weeks ago .....don't foist it upon them unless you offer a persuasive case with examples and/or links.
Will be glad to address any legitimate concerns you may raise.

Meanwhile, I am asserting here.....and you are welcome to chime in.....but I'm asserting that Colonel Vindman did not recant his testimony, nor recant the thrust and meaning of his testimony.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are confused, about the topic of this thread. It is Colonel Vindman.

Then, about your assertions on lynching.
Go do a little due diligence....and then start a separate thread.
Do your research and show whatever posts you believe support your position so that readers will have some reference to your concerns. Don't foist upon forum readers some tired grievance you are nurturing from days or weeks ago .....don't foist it upon them unless you offer a persuasive case with examples and/or links.
Will be glad to address any legitimate concerns you may raise.

Meanwhile, I am asserting here.....and you are welcome to chime in.....but I'm asserting that Colonel Vindman did not recant his testimony, nor recant the thrust and meaning of his testimony.
You can fuck off. Of course you want to run from the fact that you expect others to do things you yourself refuse to do. Grievance? You were the crybaby who couldn’t back up your own assertions. You’re exposed as a know nothing hypocrite. And a racist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
That sounds serious.
Got a link, Skippy?
Embarrassing you. Too easy nimrod...

Continued use of the racist term moke. Checkmate. Now you claim ignorance......

"Continued use of the racist term moke. Checkmate. Now you claim ignorance......"
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Well, thank you poster 'lantern' for responding to my request for the deadsolid link to my supposed transgression of alleging a "racist lynching" as applied to your avatar and maybe others (?).

I had kinda forgotten that post, so it was a bit nostalgic to read it.
But truth be known,.......I still like it.

It doesn't show anything that you allege as a racist lynching, but that's OK.
l still like my work on that one.

Danke schoen, mein freund.

"...and among that range of behaviors....some of those attackers did some violent vicious stuff. They injured police. They wrecked stuff. They threatened our legislative representatives and their staffs. They tried to stop an official act of Congress. The identification, apprehension, and charging of those mokes need be prioritized."

Forum List

Back