How come Obama thinks it's okay to appoint..

Typical partisan blather.

Idiots like it because they're stupid.

Yeah that's right... because there is no history of Hussein supporters being incapable of giving sound reasoning for their advocacy for setting a Marxist Muslim with ties to domestic terrorists, into the CinC 7 years after the US was attacked by Marxist Muslim terrorists...

But you DO seem SO erudite when you evoke that seemingly objective drivel Editec...

I do love how all the conservative principles are coming out now that it isn't Dick Cheney socking away Haliburton money into his blind trust.

ROFLMNAO... That is HILARIOUS! A leftist passing along the ABSOLUTE LIE that Cheney had profited from Federal policy in which he was involved in establishing...

Cheney's has not received ONE CENT from Halliburton or anyone else other than the Federal government.

This myth is a result of Cheney having DEFERRED COMPENSATION from Haliburton being advanced to him... This is money that was DUE TO CHENEY, BUT WAS NOT PAID TO CHENEY at the time he worked there; money which HE OPTED NOT TO TAKE AT THE TIME, BECAUSE THE COMPANY WAS GOIGN THROUGH HARD TIMES, AS WERE ALL OF THE ENERGY CONCERNS AT THE TIME... A TIME WHEN OIL WAS SELLING FOR $12/brl and when the biggest job most exploration companies were involved with was CAPPING WELLS.

That DEFERRED INCOME was paid out as IT WAS SCHEDULED AND WAS NOT INCREASED ONE RED CENT from the contractual terms established LONG BEFORE HE WAS VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE US...

LOL... MORONS!

Because he's business as usual, just like most of the other appointed members, just like Obama, just like every politician. There is no "change" coming.

Obama's appointments have all been laughable. He spent a year attacking Hillary on her foreign policy, and now he appoints her to his highest cabinet post and our country's top liaison overseas.[/QUOTE]

That's the part that keeps my azz cracked up! And he dosen't even blink an eye either... :lol::lol::lol:

So what, a money hungy politician?
Nothing to see here move on please.

Maybe the guy is someone good at underhanded finance tricks (may come in handy in tradewars or something) and Obama picked him because he knows the skeletons in his closet.

I think you need to go back and read. *My* point was that the wingnuts reserve their criticism for dems... I was merely pointing out that you guys have been very quiet on the Haliburton front.

But Obama was supposed to be a different kind of politician. (anti washington) So what does he do? He fills his cabinet with crooks and warhawks.

a SecTreas who has been evading his tax obligations?
who tried to take a deduction for his kid's overnight camp expenses?
who only paid his taxes because he was about to be appointed SecTreas?

just curious...

Treasury nominee Geithner faces scrutiny over taxes, housekeeper - Politics AP - MiamiHerald.com

meet the new boss.....

I certainly share your curiosity and concern. I'm afraid I have a real problem with this and if the guy is approved, I think it will send a poor message to the nation.

Forum List

Back