How Come Exactly

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
if the libtards manage to get this much needed health care bill through they will start taxing Americans immediately but the taxed Americans will see no benefit til the year 2014? what the hell is up with that anyway?

I mean really, those fucking libtard senators are speeching in the hallowed halls of congress about 14,000 Americans dying each year because of lack of access to health care. why they gonna make them wait til 2014? lesseeee here 14,000 x 4 years is what? 56,000 dead Americans? And I thought those libtards were so fucking compassionate!

I think that if they do pass some kind of fucked up health care, when the conservatives take control next year, they'll get rid of it and refund the money to tax payers.

Damn that would be great... one can only hope.

I mean really, those fucking libtard senators are speeching in the hallowed halls of congress about 14,000 Americans dying each year because of lack of access to health care. why they gonna make them wait til 2014? lesseeee here 14,000 x 4 years is what? 56,000 dead Americans? And I thought those libtards were so fucking compassionate!

Curious...do you know of one person that was denied emergency health services during your lifetime?

Me neither.

But the media and the liberals talk about the "no names" that they heard had died due to no healthcare.

Forum List

Back