How Carly Fiorina Screwed Her Campaign Staff—and Paid Herself First

This woman will never be president, because Americans will never vote for a real POS. The longer she's in, the most revolting things we find out about her.

ONE MILLION FOR ME, NONE FOR YOU
09.25.151:00 AM ET

How Carly Fiorina Screwed Her Campaign Staff—and Paid Herself First

When Fiorina lost her Senate bid in 2010, she had lots of bills left to pay. So she did what any multimillionaire who loaned her campaign cash would do: She paid herself first.

After Carly Fiorina’s unsuccessful 2010 run for Senate in California, it took her more than four years to fully pay staff and vendors for their work on her campaign to unseat Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer.

But a review of Federal Election Commission records by The Daily Beast shows that Fiorina first paid herself back for more than $1.25 million in personal loans she made to the campaign, including a $1 million check on the day before Election Day. That check set the campaign back so far it was impossible to pay staff and vendors what they were owed for years.

Marty Wilson, Fiorina’s then-campaign manager, said Fiorina knew at the time that there would be debts at the end of the campaign, but that it was difficult to know how deep the debt would be.

“The problem with campaigns is you project debt based on what you think revenues are going to be,” Wilson said. “People say they are going to send money, but Election Day comes and goes, and you’ve lost, and those receivables don’t materialize.”

With more than $1 million out the door at the last minute and a shortfall in fundraising commitments, the campaign ended nearly $500,000 in debt, unable to pay vendors and staff, including Wilson, who was owed more than $60,000.

More at the link.

I agree she has no prayer to be POTUS, and I also agree she's a POS. However, she eventually DID pay off those she owed money to. Unlike Al 'fuck you' Franken who ripped off the Boys and Girls clubs of New York and all of his employees from Air America when they went under.
Link?

What this tells me is that Democrats have sent their army of investigators to find dirt on Carly, and this is the best they could do.

In other words, she's clean.

Two mothers do not replace a mother and a father. Boys and girls both need male role models. That is proven. There is a certain age when a mother can no longer keep her child in line, and then the father has to come in and set down the rules.

Perhaps you've heard this from your mother, "Wait until your father comes home."

Actually, I was more afraid of my mom. My dad fought in World War II, but my mom was crazy!!!

That said, I've known lesbians who've raised kids who turned out just fine. I've know straight couples that were pretty much an internship for prison life.

What this tells me is that Democrats have sent their army of investigators to find dirt on Carly, and this is the best they could do.

In other words, she's clean.

There are 30,000 HP executives who would beg to differ.

Not that Carly is going to be the nominee, anyway. The GOP knows how well "Heartless Corporate Bastard" plays with the electorate after Romney.

Forum List

Back