"How Can Ya Have Any Pudding If Ya Don't Eat Your Meat?"

5d4af6d136e03c04cd3146f4-750-562.jpg
Unfit for human consumption with or without meat.
Is that right? I haven’t tried one yet.
Gave up fast food several years ago.

Hand patted ground Angus on the grill is how to make a proper burger.

And charcoal started with a chimney...no lighter fluid or LP gas...

Whole Foods CEO on plant-based meat boom: Good for the environment but not for your health
Impossible Burger Ingredients

Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, 2% or less of: Potato Protein, Methylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Cultured Dextrose, Food Starch Modified, Soy Leghemoglobin, Salt, Soy Protein Isolate, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Zinc Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12.

My Burger ingredients

100% organically raised grass fed beef and Bison,

I’m anxious for a meat substitute that the majority of people are fine with. Anything to reduce the number of cows slaughtered is a good thing. If millions voluntarily switch at fast food places it will make a large dent.

Fuck of you controlling twat.

If cows didn't want to be raised for food, they should taste shittier or have better defenses, like a ankylosaur tail.

I’m anxious for a meat substitute that the majority of people are fine with. Anything to reduce the number of cows slaughtered is a good thing. If millions voluntarily switch at fast food places it will make a large dent.
The Beyond Burger is soooo good. Especially the newer version. I've never tried the Impossible Burger.
Where do you get a Beyond Burger? I own some of their stock but have never tried their product.

Whole Foods CEO on plant-based meat boom: Good for the environment but not for your health

Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, 2% or less of: Potato Protein, Methylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Cultured Dextrose, Food Starch Modified, Soy Leghemoglobin, Salt, Soy Protein Isolate, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Zinc Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12.

My Burger ingredients

We're all so very proud of you!

My Burger ingredients

What would you rather eat?

The thing with 60 ingredients, most of which have to be obtained through processing the life out of the natural ingredients or the thing with just 2 all natural ingredients?

The Beyond Burger is soooo good. Especially the newer version. I've never tried the Impossible Burger.
Where do you get a Beyond Burger? I own some of their stock but have never tried their product.

Well, I live in Mexico, so I can never find it here... but what I do is just ask someone I know who is going to San Diego to bring me back a couple packs of Beyond Burger patties. In the US, I'm pretty sure they're at most grocery stores. If you haven't seen it, just ask someone who works there, because sometimes it may not be easy to find.

My Burger ingredients

The thing with 60 ingredients, most of which have to be obtained through processing the life out of the natural ingredients or the thing with just 2 all natural ingredients?

Of course any processed food is not the healthiest thing you can eat, but if you're going to acknowledge that, you also need to acknowledge that red meat is classified as a type 2 carcinogen, and processed meat (like bacon, bologna, etc) is classified as a type 1 carcinogen...which is on the same level as cigarettes. I'd rather have a plantbased burger any day, over eating a dead body.

The ones pushing the narrative that plantbased burgers are bad for you are guess who? Yes, the meat industries, that's who is funding it, people who have a lot to lose by the growth of vegan products.

The Impossible burger is not as good as the Beyond Burger. Read this article, according to these nutritionists (who are not all vegan) the Beyond Burger is healthier than a cow meat burger:

Beyond Meat will soon be on the menu at 11 food chains. Nutritionists say its 'bleeding' veggie burger is healthy despite being processed.

If cows didn't want to be raised for food, they should taste shittier or have better defenses, like a ankylosaur tail.

That's one of the dumbest things I've read here in a long time. I mean, you're probably joking, but in case you're not, the quote in my sig is my response to that.

My Burger ingredients

Of course any processed food is not the healthiest thing you can eat, but if you're going to acknowledge that, you also need to acknowledge that red meat is classified as a type 2 carcinogen, and processed meat (like bacon, bologna, etc) is classified as a type 1 carcinogen...which is on the same level as cigarettes. I'd rather have a plantbased burger any day, over eating a dead body.

The ones pushing the narrative that plantbased burgers are bad for you are guess who? Yes, the meat industries, that's who is funding it, people who have a lot to lose by the growth of vegan products.

The Impossible burger is not as good as the Beyond Burger. Read this article, according to these nutritionists (who are not all vegan) the Beyond Burger is healthier than a cow meat burger:

Beyond Meat will soon be on the menu at 11 food chains. Nutritionists say its 'bleeding' veggie burger is healthy despite being processed.

Sorry, but artificial blood won't satisfy my inner carnivore. Maybe a nice rib eye tonight ...

My Burger ingredients

Sorry, but artificial blood won't satisfy my inner carnivore. Maybe a nice rib eye tonight ...

Enjoy your erectile dysfunction in 10 years, when your arteries are clogged. :113:

18inocey25ecajpg.jpg

My Burger ingredients

Enjoy your erectile dysfunction in 10 years, when your arteries are clogged. :113:

18inocey25ecajpg.jpg

67 years. Not even a hint of a problem.

18inocey25ecajpg.jpg

67 years. Not even a hint of a problem.

Disease often takes years, or even decades, to develop. That's why you see a lot of men get prostate cancer in their 70s, after a lifetime of eating the S.A.D. But anyway, I hope you're one of the lucky ones.

My Burger ingredients

I don't eat the shit beef that is pumped full of hormones antibiotics and grain.

I know exactly where my beef pork and poultry come from

I do not eat any type of sandwich meat

If you want to eat a healthy diet do not listen to the government or buy any meats from factory farms

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That's one of the dumbest things I've read here in a long time. I mean, you're probably joking, but in case you're not, the quote in my sig is my response to that.

Im seriously joking. Herbivores are there for the carnivores and omnivores to eat. We are omnivores.

Ankylosaurs were herbivores as well.

They are DELICIOUS! So are Impossible Burgers. I believe they should compete for contracts with school cafeterias to use Beyond Beef patties for hamburgers and their Crumbles for tacos. Much healthier for the kids, ZERO grease to have to dispose of, less cows slaughtered, and the mass production will lower prices.

It's a win, win, win, win, win.

Forum List

Back