How can workers vote Republican?

Workers vote Republican because Republicans make them fear Mexicans and promise to bring back jobs from China

They do bring jobs back from china.

How ignorant are you franco?
? Not very.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/?utm_term=.b3a73fd41175&ved=2ahUKEwiFvL-ln5rbAhWBrFkKHSX_Dc4QFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw19CRtR2NjCE6w-JL1uXXie

35 years now of GOP give away to the and cutting services to the rest, who have now gone to hell along our poor country. If you count all taxes and fees, the richest now pay less percentage wise than most middle class.
And the distance between rich and poor keeps growing

Got a graph during trump?

We know Obama helped wall street and left main street behind .

How do you know what’s in my best interest?

That's just what Democrats do.
And they are not wrong. GOP voters are misinformed. We've never had a huge BS character assassination and Hate propaganda machine like Fox Rush etc etc before. 25 years of alternate facts, character assassination and Hate...

hmm... that's even better slogan: "We Know Better!" - and that will fit on a bumper sticker.

Workers vote Republican because Republicans make them fear Mexicans and promise to bring back jobs from China

? Not very.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/?utm_term=.b3a73fd41175&ved=2ahUKEwiFvL-ln5rbAhWBrFkKHSX_Dc4QFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw19CRtR2NjCE6w-JL1uXXie

35 years now of GOP give away to the and cutting services to the rest, who have now gone to hell along our poor country. If you count all taxes and fees, the richest now pay less percentage wise than most middle class.

75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains says you're wrong bear

? Not very.

75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains says you're wrong bear

It had nothing to do with Obama eddie..

How can workers vote Republican - ignorance and stupidity mostly.
And ignorant statements like that is exactly why you keep losing.
Wrong Avatar The reason is no matter for your own good or not you continually vote against your best interests,,,,,in favor of the love big business and billionaires party
How can workers vote Republican - ignorance and stupidity mostly.
Wrong Avatar The reason is no matter for your own good or not you continually vote against your best interests,,,,,in favor of the love big business and billionaires party

And that’s why they’re losing despite the fact that Republicans suck

Yep. In the forty some years I've been following politics, I've watched my family's working class friends - basically all the people I grew up with - turn from solidly Democrat, to mostly Republicans. They're no stupider today than they were then. That's not what's changed.

As opposed to the party of welfare queens, crack whores, illegals and snowflakes? Hmmmm
They don't vote
They do vote and they have a very good reason to; free stuff.
They know which party is the party of the greedy rich and racist rednecks. After 35 years of giveaway to the rich and service cuts to the rest, what we need is obvious to anyone but misinformed GOP dupes like you... Higher taxes on the richest to pay 4 training and education to fill 6 million technical jobs free trade has given us and have gone unfilled, Aid for infrastructure that we have invested in at 50% rate for 35 years, and catching up after 35 years of screwing the non rich... Good minimum wage good vacations Healthcare daycare parental leave... Wake up dupe.

Yep. In the forty some years I've been following politics, I've watched my family's working class friends - basically all the people I grew up with - turn from solidly Democrat, to mostly Republicans. They're no stupider today than they were then. That's not what's changed.
The democrats unbridled adoption of identity politics has unquestionably alienated Joe Sixpack.

What's changed is total GOP BS everywhere...

As long as the Democrats continue with us “we’re smarter than you” line of argument, they won’t be getting any real victories

The democrats unbridled adoption of identity politics has unquestionably alienated Joe Sixpack.
GOP brainwash for the chumps and racists.

As opposed to the party of welfare queens, crack whores, illegals and snowflakes? Hmmmm
They don't vote
They know which party is the party of the greedy rich and racist rednecks. After 35 years of giveaway to the rich and service cuts to the rest, what we need is obvious to anyone but misinformed GOP dupes like you... Higher taxes on the richest to pay 4 training and education to fill 6 million technical jobs free trade has given us and have gone unfilled, Aid for infrastructure that we have invested in at 50% rate for 35 years, and catching up after 35 years of screwing the non rich... Good minimum wage good vacations Healthcare daycare parental leave... Wake up dupe.

^^^

THAT would only happen if we nuked Europe and Asia...why do you want to nuke Europe and Asia franco?

As long as the Democrats continue with us “we’re smarter than you” line of argument, they won’t be getting any real victories
Not smarter, just not brainwashed with BS, super duper. Breaking: Democrats are not evil and corrupt, the rich and giant corporations pay too little in taxes, the non rich have been screwed for 35 years, reform has Been blocked for 35 years, right wing media and politicians are totally fos.

They don't vote

^^^

THAT would only happen if we nuked Europe and Asia...why do you want to nuke Europe and Asia franco?
WTF are you talking about, fear Mongered functional moron? LOL!

We have Trump for a president

Yes, of course. Everyone is lying but you

They don't vote

^^^

WTF are talking about, fear Mongered functional moron? LOL!

I thought you are a retired teacher???

That was how the middle class grew..WWII

Yes, of course. Everyone is lying but you

Maybe their new slogan could just be "If you ain't Democrat, you ain't shit!"

Forum List

Back