How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Japan is not replacing its own population with invaders. A smart move by any metric.

Um, not really. Right now, they don't have enough working folks to support the people who are too old to work.

If you can't see that the invaders have massively different interests from Americans, you are blind.

funny, most immigrants I know want to learn english and work jobs.

It was very stupid to not make more Japanese babies, that I agree with. Maybe stop killing the babies? The solution is not to replace the Japanese people with invaders. The old will have to do with less for supporting the stupidity.

The United States fell below replacement levels of fertility back in the late 1980s. Without immigration our population would be on the decline as well.

So what's wrong with that? Who said it's vital that our populations consistently grow and not decrease?

The same people who are terrified of decreasing population, also support infanticide and almost anything conceivable that decreases fertility. Ranting about overpopulation also seems to be among their favorite activities. Who would have guessed.

It's all about invading western countries with a third world mob.

Does anybody know the answer to a question asked in the OP >>

"Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination..?

When you have somebody like Piglosi in your family with all her connections, the last thing you need to worry about is discrimination against any family member.

And the GOP has its own racial issues.
What issues would those be?
Well, let's see.
  1. The fact that Trump was/is supported by avowed racists, white nationalists and white supremacists such as David Duke and Richard Spencer
  2. The fact that Donald Trump himself claimed to not know who David Duke even freaking IS, after earlier calling him a "racist and a problem"
  3. The fact that many on the Right steadfastly maintain that racism is history (and we see that on USMB), when minorities damn well know better
  4. The fact that many on the Right refuse to admit that the Right has race issues of any kind, pretending that the number is very small/insignificant
For four examples.
4 "examples" that have nothing to do with the Republican party
Republicans. Close enough.
Ahh, you're one of them guilt by association tards...
The thread says "Democrats". I said "Republicans".

I guess that would make you "one of them guilt by association tards" as well, huh?

The only reason Duke supports Trump is because Trump wants to stop illegals from entering this country, and many of those are from south of here. It's the only issue he has.
Why did Trump lie about not knowing who David Duke is? How would you spin that?

And regarding Duke: Dr. David Duke “Trump Inauguration Speech Declares War on the Neocons & Promotes Our Slogan “America First!” - he praises Trump for far more than the border issue.

I really don't understand the point of your link. The only other rant he went into was about the Jewish. Israel has never had a stronger supporter of the Jewish state than Donald Trump. HIs grandchildren are half Jewish.

So as I stated earlier, the only issue he has with Trump is the border, and given the fact that every estimate states this will wipe out the white race as the majority in this country for the first time, it should be a concern of all whites.

What other group of people other than white liberals would be stupid enough to support a party wanting to wipe them out????

Japan is not replacing its own population with invaders. A smart move by any metric.

Um, not really. Right now, they don't have enough working folks to support the people who are too old to work.

If you can't see that the invaders have massively different interests from Americans, you are blind.

funny, most immigrants I know want to learn english and work jobs.

It was very stupid to not make more Japanese babies, that I agree with. Maybe stop killing the babies? The solution is not to replace the Japanese people with invaders. The old will have to do with less for supporting the stupidity.

The United States fell below replacement levels of fertility back in the late 1980s. Without immigration our population would be on the decline as well.

So what's wrong with that? Who said it's vital that our populations consistently grow and not decrease?

The same people who are terrified of decreasing population, also support infanticide and almost anything conceivable that decreases fertility. Ranting about overpopulation also seems to be among their favorite activities. Who would have guessed.

It's all about invading western countries with a third world mob.

I remember in the 70's how over population was such a big thing for the left. They encouraged Americans to quit having so many children. I guess what they really meant was white children.

The only reason Duke supports Trump is because Trump wants to stop illegals from entering this country, and many of those are from south of here. It's the only issue he has.

And regarding Duke: Dr. David Duke “Trump Inauguration Speech Declares War on the Neocons & Promotes Our Slogan “America First!” - he praises Trump for far more than the border issue.

I really don't understand the point of your link. The only other rant he went into was about the Jewish. Israel has never had a stronger supporter of the Jewish state than Donald Trump. HIs grandchildren are half Jewish.

So as I stated earlier, the only issue he has with Trump is the border, and given the fact that every estimate states this will wipe out the white race as the majority in this country for the first time, it should be a concern of all whites.

What other group of people other than white liberals would be stupid enough to support a party wanting to wipe them out????
Only Trumpsters are worried about being "wiped out".

And as I said earlier, many are Democrats for many other reasons.

Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

In Japan, they probably can't believe it.

And Japan is currently undergoing a demographic death spiral because they are so xenophobic.

Here's the thing about people like you crapping yourself over the Mexicans coming.

50 years ago, they said the same thing about the Poles
100 years ago, they said it about the Italians and Germans.
150 years ago, they said it about the Irish.

The country turned out just fine, thanks.

Because the population is declining, there are fewer young people supporting old people. Eventually, the young will stop supporting the old. It’s simple math.

We should start right now by slashing SS to old people before we get hit by the demographic time bomb.

Of course I'm worried about being wiped out. The Democrat party is now the anti-white party. Why would I (as a white person) be stupid enough to side with a party that's against my own race?

Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

And Japan is currently undergoing a demographic death spiral because they are so xenophobic.

Here's the thing about people like you crapping yourself over the Mexicans coming.

50 years ago, they said the same thing about the Poles
100 years ago, they said it about the Italians and Germans.
150 years ago, they said it about the Irish.

The country turned out just fine, thanks.

Legislation is being passed right now expanding immigration.

It will fail, because Japanese are smart enough to look out for their own interest.

Too late, coward. Passed on Dec. 7. :lol:
They are not planning on bringing any 3rd world people in, that is for sure.

Of course I'm worried about being wiped out. The Democrat party is now the anti-white party. Why would I (as a white person) be stupid enough to side with a party that's against my own race?
Since I'm not consumed by race, I can't do anything about your fears.

Because white democrats live and work and play with nothing but other white democrats because they love diversity and are immune from and oblivious to the demise resulting from what they advocate.

Democrats are not all that different than anybody else deep inside. When these elite whites say they are going to leave the country for this reason or that reason, they always say they're going to Canada or Europe. They never say they're going to Mexico.

Not consumed by race = does not give a shit if a race gets wiped out of the map.

Ok....

In almost every country in the world, they can't believe it. The most unbelievable part of it, is millions of people (whites) supporting racist discrimination against themselves, while going around blabbering about "racism."

View attachment 243635
I dont think you have ever stepped out of your town let alone the US...
You say Republicans/trump/conservatives anywhere outside the US, they tell you racism. Pick any country other than Israel and maybe Russia...everyone knows that the %26 ***** that always existed in the US somehow managed to gain power.

20 years ago when I was moving to the US, it was a known fact to us international students to avoid red areas because of racism and backwardness.
I say this and I'm not a Democrat. Just to save you the rant.

Not consumed by race = does not give a shit if a race gets wiped out of the map.

Ok....
You really think whites are going to be "wiped off the map"?

Good gawd, right wing media has you folks absolutely paranoid.

In almost every country in the world, they can't believe it. The most unbelievable part of it, is millions of people (whites) supporting racist discrimination against themselves, while going around blabbering about "racism."

View attachment 243635
I dont think you have ever stepped out of your town let alone the US...
You say Republicans/trump/conservatives anywhere outside the US, they tell you racism. Pick any country other than Israel and maybe Russia...everyone knows that the %26 ***** that always existed in the US somehow managed to gain power.

20 years ago when I was moving to the US, it was a known fact to us international students to avoid red areas because of racism and backwardness.
I say this and I'm not a Democrat. Just to save you the rant.
The rest of the world is almost as ignorant about the US as we are about them.

They know next nothing except what the tabloid known as the BBC has told them.

Ok....

Where did I say that? I was mocking your reply which said that you are not consumed about race, replying to worries of genocide. "Let the genocide happen, I don't care about races, one less won't matter".

The reason why I do not think the left will succeed in exterminating whites is the amount of patriots with guns.

Ok....

Yes, we will be wiped out politically. Why do you think Democrats want so many minorities in this country that we will be wiped out of power?

Forum List

Back