How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Does anybody know the answer to a question asked in the OP >>

"Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination..?

Can they not perform the Warren trick and pretend to be Indian?

Can they not perform the Warren trick and pretend to be Indian?
They probably could since Warren got away with it, but should they HAVE TO ?

And with all that many in her family, and the name Pocahontas already taken, they'll probably run out of Indian names pretty fast.

Somebody ought to ask Nancy Pelosi and all the other Democrat members of Congress and the SCOTUS, that question.

What about all the white people in their own families ? Young ones starting out in life.

Japan is not replacing its own population with invaders. A smart move by any metric.

Um, not really. Right now, they don't have enough working folks to support the people who are too old to work.

If you can't see that the invaders have massively different interests from Americans, you are blind.

funny, most immigrants I know want to learn english and work jobs.

....Maybe stop killing the babies? ....

A much lower abortion rate than the US.

A much lower abortion rate than the US.
upload_2019-2-2_12-18-41.jpeg

It's hard to believe white people whining about being the victims of racial discrimination. Boo-fucking-hoo.
Perfect example of the hypocrisy of liberals toward racial discrimination.

When it's against blacks, they're all up in arms. When it's against whites they say > "Boo-fucking-hoo."

To the extent that Affirmative Action works against an individual (not a race), that individual isn't necessarily white. He/she is just at the bottom of the acceptance list, when Admissions decides a minority applicant from distressed circumstances shows a great deal of promise. The 78% of the freshman class who are white aren't victims of racial discrimination, though they may represent racial affirmation.

Frankly, if you're afraid to spot someone from a failing school an extra 50 points on the SAT, you shouldn't aim very high. Boo-fucking-hoo.

To the extent that Affirmative Action works against an individual (not a race), that individual isn't necessarily white. He/she is just at the bottom of the acceptance list, when Admissions decides a minority applicant from distressed circumstances shows a great deal of promise. The 78% of the freshman class who are white aren't victims of racial discrimination, though they may represent racial affirmation.

Frankly, if you're afraid to spot someone from a failing school an extra 50 points on the SAT, you shouldn't aim very high. Boo-fucking-hoo.
Anybody got any idea what the hell this guy is blabbering about ?

Also, when I once got discriminated against by AA, it wasn't a "failing school". It was a state university graduate school. And I aim high, no matter what.

Again, you display the HYPOCRISY. No need to restate it. We know your racism - very clear.

I'm pointing out that many white Democrats are Democrats for issues other than race.
Sure but as Democrats, they still are supporting AA racial discrimination. Comes with the territory (party)

Anybody got any idea what the hell this guy is blabbering about ?

Also, when I once got discriminated against by AA, it wasn't a "failing school". It was a state university graduate school.

Again, you display the HYPOCRISY. No need to restate it. We know your racism - very clear.

They didn't teach you can't generalize from the specific? You didn't understand what I said? That person bumped from the list may be white. Also may be Latino, Asian, Pakistani.

You want to believe you were discriminated against. It's certainly better than considering you may not have been good enough. I doubt anyone ever told you that you would have been accepted if it weren't for AA.

I'm sorry you were, and are, a victim. OTOH, it prepared you to be a sucker for a conman.

It's hard to believe white people whining about being the victims of racial discrimination. Boo-fucking-hoo.
Perfect example of the hypocrisy of liberals toward racial discrimination.

When it's against blacks, they're all up in arms. When it's against whites they say > "Boo-fucking-hoo."

So if a other kid from the same school does not have the desired racial characteristics... fuck him?

How about fuck you instead?

They didn't teach you can't generalize from the specific? You didn't understand what I said? That person bumped from the list may be white. Also may be Latino, Asian, Pakistani.

You want to believe you were discriminated against. It's certainly better than considering you may not have been good enough. I doubt anyone ever told you that you would have been accepted if it weren't for AA.

I'm sorry you were, and are, a victim. OTOH, it prepared you to be a sucker for a conman.
You don't have ANY CRITERIA to judge what I was denied (an assistantship) for, so you should shut up about that. I DO KNOW that it was clearly AA discrimination.

Lots of people denied were Latino (including me). Others were Asians, and women. Only blacks were rewarded in a southern University riddled with guilt-ridden white liberals. I KNOW what took place. You don't.

YOU are the con man, but nobody's buying your unsupported con. (especially with your racism exploding off the page)

Last edited:

You don't have ANY CRITERIA to judge what I was denied (an assistantship) for, so you should shut up about that. I DO KNOW that it was clearly AA discrimination.

Lots of people denied were Latino (including me). Others were Asians, and women. Only blacks were rewarded in a southern University riddled with guilt-ridden white liberals. I KNOW what took place. You don't.

YOU are the con man, but nobody's buying your unsupported con. (especially with your racism exploding off the page)

You started the thread about racial discrimination against whites. Your working memory sucks. That may be why you didn't get the position.

Japan is not replacing its own population with invaders. A smart move by any metric.

Um, not really. Right now, they don't have enough working folks to support the people who are too old to work.

If you can't see that the invaders have massively different interests from Americans, you are blind.

funny, most immigrants I know want to learn english and work jobs.

It was very stupid to not make more Japanese babies, that I agree with. Maybe stop killing the babies? The solution is not to replace the Japanese people with invaders. The old will have to do with less for supporting the stupidity.

The United States fell below replacement levels of fertility back in the late 1980s. Without immigration our population would be on the decline as well.

Forum List

Back