How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Japan is not replacing its own population with invaders. A smart move by any metric.

Um, not really. Right now, they don't have enough working folks to support the people who are too old to work.

If you can't see that the invaders have massively different interests from Americans, you are blind.

funny, most immigrants I know want to learn english and work jobs.

It was very stupid to not make more Japanese babies, that I agree with. Maybe stop killing the babies? The solution is not to replace the Japanese people with invaders. The old will have to do with less for supporting the stupidity.

The United States fell below replacement levels of fertility back in the late 1980s. Without immigration our population would be on the decline as well.

You still don't get it do you? Our population is on the decline regardless, replacing it with their population can only make it decline even faster. Now go make some babies, not kill them.

Worst of all, we hand out voting rights like candy.

In Arizona all it takes for any valid voter (white or not) to register as Democratic is going out to Service Arizona's voter registration website. When one comes to party preference, hit the drop-down arrow and select DEMOCRATIC.

upload_2019-2-2_11-27-26.png

Only time I have to temporarily switch to Republican or Democratic is during presidential elect years when I have to declare to participate in the presidential primary. Otherwise my usual "NO PARTY PREFERENCE" allows me to pick a ballot from either party. Will likely choose to participate in Democratic presidential primary next year.

And the GOP has its own racial issues.
What issues would those be?
Well, let's see.
  1. The fact that Trump was/is supported by avowed racists, white nationalists and white supremacists such as David Duke and Richard Spencer
  2. The fact that Donald Trump himself claimed to not know who David Duke even freaking IS, after earlier calling him a "racist and a problem"
  3. The fact that many on the Right steadfastly maintain that racism is history (and we see that on USMB), when minorities damn well know better
  4. The fact that many on the Right refuse to admit that the Right has race issues of any kind, pretending that the number is very small/insignificant
For four examples.

Well, let's see.
  1. The fact that Trump was/is supported by avowed racists, white nationalists and white supremacists such as David Duke and Richard Spencer
  2. The fact that Donald Trump himself claimed to not know who David Duke even freaking IS, after earlier calling him a "racist and a problem"
  3. The fact that many on the Right steadfastly maintain that racism is history (and we see that on USMB), when minorities damn well know better
  4. The fact that many on the Right refuse to admit that the Right has race issues of any kind, pretending that the number is very small/insignificant
For four examples.
4 "examples" that have nothing to do with the Republican party

Japan is not replacing its own population with invaders. A smart move by any metric.

Um, not really. Right now, they don't have enough working folks to support the people who are too old to work.

If you can't see that the invaders have massively different interests from Americans, you are blind.

It was very stupid to not make more Japanese babies, that I agree with. Maybe stop killing the babies? The solution is not to replace the Japanese people with invaders. The old will have to do with less for supporting the stupidity.

The United States fell below replacement levels of fertility back in the late 1980s. Without immigration our population would be on the decline as well.

You still don't get it do you? Our population is on the decline regardless, ....

No, we are just about holding steady where we are with our current levels of immigration.

Well, let's see.
For four examples.
Republicans. Close enough.

Or they can welcome the richness that immigration brings... it's how America became successful.

Annnnnd.....why would that suck?

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
I've got a cousin who's not gay and a Democrat. He is pussywhipped though.

If you are too stupid to figure it out, go ask your husband.

It wouldn't suck.

The left wing solutions have put us into this mess. And they won't put anyone out of a mess.

Let's see, rant about overpopulation, "the evil white people", and over-educate women so they won't have children.

And simultaneously, ramp up trillions in unfunded promises. Who is going to pay for it with no children?

Obviously, there is only one solution. Import the 3rd world here so they can replace those not yet genocided...

But I have an even better idea, let's replace these leftist IDIOT leaders, and never let them near helms of power ever again.

Well, let's see.
For four examples.

The only reason Duke supports Trump is because Trump wants to stop illegals from entering this country, and many of those are from south of here. It's the only issue he has. However the Democrats are heavily supported by the US Communist Party, but when we point that out, no big deal; they are too small of an organization to worry about.

And what party do you suppose is closer to anti-Semitism, the left or the right? Oh, that's right, they don't count either because of the shade of their skin.

Does that mean you don’t have the answer? Enlighten us tough guy, tell us how average citizens benefit from greater population?
And we don’t want to hear about your pyramid schemes

So what's wrong with that? Who said it's vital that our populations consistently grow and not decrease?

Well, let's see.
For four examples.
Republicans. Close enough.
Ahh, you're one of them guilt by association tards...

People bring their problems to the Democratic Party. Lots of different reasons for being one, unlike the Republicans who all have the same problem.

Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

In Japan, they probably can't believe it.

The MSM there is looney, leftist, and dishonest just like here.

Despite that, no one anywhere in the world gives half a shit about paranoid, racist cowards like you except other paranoid, racist cowards.

My ratings per post are much higher than yours.

"My ratings per post are much higher than yours."

LoL!

Forum List

Back