CDZ How can one defend the Israel vaccine numbers?

1. Is this not a thread on the COVID 19 vaccine? Did this conversation not start out with me stating 6 year olds and myocarditis don’t mix? Did you not respond with something along the lines of “well they’ll get myocarditis from COVID 19 too”? In which I pointed out that they indeed do not. So explain to me how the VAERS data on people under 24 getting myocarditis as an adverse event from the COVID vaccine is not relevant?

2. I posted, and stated that I posted, that particular paper because it was literally the first search result that came up. Why might I do something like that? Probably to suggest or hint at something like...instead of making appeals to ignorance, why not actually search this stuff yourself and try to disprove me. If I’m a cOnSpIrAcY nutter, then that should be pretty easy to do. Should it not? It would also be an immensely better argument than the logical fallacy of an appeal to ignorance. Whatever. To satisfy the ever shifting goal posts. Here’s an article with the Israel data, and the EU data showing that natural immunity is holding up but the vaccine isn’t. It also has a researcher explaining why natural immunity is better. It might sound familiar to you, someone, though I don’t remember who, said exactly the same thing in a previous post. Horowitz: Israeli government data shows natural immunity from infection much stronger than vaccine-induced immunity
Let me just say, this author sounds like a man after my own heart. He brought many a smile to my face by actually connecting some very simple dots. That seems to be missing in today’s society.

3. Wait, I truly hope you’re not referring too the study I explicitly provided as an example of the fuckery in trying to discredit ivermectin? And then immediately after I posted that I posted a letter from 120 docs explaining why that study was bullshit. You know the whole average age of 35, and the fact ivermectin is sold over the counter, was widely searched on google and widely used in Columbia. The whole fact they didn’t tell the subjects that they were using ivermectin in the study? It certainly sounds like that’s the study you are referring too. Is it this one?
You really need to go back and read the damn letter. And learn to read while your at it, because that was a pretty bad mistake on your partAlso, here’s a bunch of other study’s that say otherwise. That I’ve already posted. Multiple times. Funny how y’all ask for evidence, and then don’t even read it when it is abundantly provided. Then you just jump to CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRy.
Also, tHe CoLuMbIa StUdY iSnT dOuBlE bLiNd.

Yes it is a strawman argument to suggest that I do not want drugs, in particular ivermectin, tested with clinical trials WHEN I AM POSTING 50 DIFFERENT CLINICAL TRIALS ON IVERMECTIN. A strawman argument does not even do a justice. Maybe strawgiant argument?

Apparently you’re not looking at Israel. OP showing vaccine at 60% effectiveness (mind you it’s not factoring in how many people who already recovered from COVID and got the vaccine). While natural immunity still holding up at at least 96% effectiveness. Look at the article I posted above on this reply. No statistical difference in the EU between the highly vaccinated countries and the nons. If you want to do a little digging yourself, look into the UK. I believe they are at 80% vaccinated. Remember fauci saying 70% vaccinations for herd immunity? How’s that vaccine thing going for them now?
Why does 1.0 not mention pericarditis?

’....We report a case whose first manifestation of COVID-19 was pericarditis, in the absence of respiratory symptoms, without any serious complications....Cardiac involvement in various forms is possible in COVID-19....where pericarditis, in the absence of classic COVID-19 signs or symptoms, is the only evident manifestation of the disease.’

Because the virus is evolving dynamically (Delta variant) as it learns more about its Homo sapiens host, there’s no reason not to investigate cardiac implications in Long COVID in adolescents in the UK, The Netherlands, etc.:

May 2021 Pericarditis / SARS-CoV-2 / 14.5 Years

1. Is this not a thread on the COVID 19 vaccine? Did this conversation not start out with me stating 6 year olds and myocarditis don’t mix? Did you not respond with something along the lines of “well they’ll get myocarditis from COVID 19 too”? In which I pointed out that they indeed do not. So explain to me how the VAERS data on people under 24 getting myocarditis as an adverse event from the COVID vaccine is not relevant?

2. I posted, and stated that I posted, that particular paper because it was literally the first search result that came up. Why might I do something like that? Probably to suggest or hint at something like...instead of making appeals to ignorance, why not actually search this stuff yourself and try to disprove me. If I’m a cOnSpIrAcY nutter, then that should be pretty easy to do. Should it not? It would also be an immensely better argument than the logical fallacy of an appeal to ignorance. Whatever. To satisfy the ever shifting goal posts. Here’s an article with the Israel data, and the EU data showing that natural immunity is holding up but the vaccine isn’t. It also has a researcher explaining why natural immunity is better. It might sound familiar to you, someone, though I don’t remember who, said exactly the same thing in a previous post. Horowitz: Israeli government data shows natural immunity from infection much stronger than vaccine-induced immunity
Let me just say, this author sounds like a man after my own heart. He brought many a smile to my face by actually connecting some very simple dots. That seems to be missing in today’s society.

3. Wait, I truly hope you’re not referring too the study I explicitly provided as an example of the fuckery in trying to discredit ivermectin? And then immediately after I posted that I posted a letter from 120 docs explaining why that study was bullshit. You know the whole average age of 35, and the fact ivermectin is sold over the counter, was widely searched on google and widely used in Columbia. The whole fact they didn’t tell the subjects that they were using ivermectin in the study? It certainly sounds like that’s the study you are referring too. Is it this one?
You really need to go back and read the damn letter. And learn to read while your at it, because that was a pretty bad mistake on your partAlso, here’s a bunch of other study’s that say otherwise. That I’ve already posted. Multiple times. Funny how y’all ask for evidence, and then don’t even read it when it is abundantly provided. Then you just jump to CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRy.
Also, tHe CoLuMbIa StUdY iSnT dOuBlE bLiNd.

Yes it is a strawman argument to suggest that I do not want drugs, in particular ivermectin, tested with clinical trials WHEN I AM POSTING 50 DIFFERENT CLINICAL TRIALS ON IVERMECTIN. A strawman argument does not even do a justice. Maybe strawgiant argument?

Apparently you’re not looking at Israel. OP showing vaccine at 60% effectiveness (mind you it’s not factoring in how many people who already recovered from COVID and got the vaccine). While natural immunity still holding up at at least 96% effectiveness. Look at the article I posted above on this reply. No statistical difference in the EU between the highly vaccinated countries and the nons. If you want to do a little digging yourself, look into the UK. I believe they are at 80% vaccinated. Remember fauci saying 70% vaccinations for herd immunity? How’s that vaccine thing going for them now?

1. The better question would be how is it relevant? You claimed no one under 30 got myocarditis from covid19. In what way does this relate to VAERS? How would VAERS confirm virus infections within a certain age group? Tell me please.

2. You are the one making the claim that natural immunity is 100x more robust than immunity from a vaccine. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. Why is it my job to disprove your own theory, which you still haven't done up till this point? I'm just asking you prove your own statement. Is this considered goalpost moving now?

Im not surprised you find Horowitz to be a man after your own heart. Theblaze is a known extremist right wing website. Maybe you lean in that direction already. As for the researcher in the article, he is a cardiologist, not a virologist. If i need an educated opinion on the heart i'll defer to him. For covid19 and the vaccines I'll defer to experienced virologists.

As for Israel, none of their studies match up with what was found in studies done in Denmark, UK and the United States. In one study of over 6,700 vaccinated healthcare workers in California antibody count was up to 10x greater than someone who had natural immunity. In Denmark, studies showed that getting covid once provided you with 80% protection if you were 65 and under, if you were older than 65 then that protection dropped to 47%. This virus and Israel doesn't exist in a vacuum. Simply looking at what's going on in Israel and completely dismissing the findings in other countries and saying natural immunity is 100x more robost is dishonest. I still believe the studies done in those 3 countries and will continue to reference them, but I've made a mental note of the Israeli ones.

3. Do you know what the irony of ironies is? It's that in all likelihood, all the doctors pushing Ivermectin are 99.99% fully vaccinated, because they're not foolish, whereas the ppl who follow them, spread their research, videos and hysterically defend Ivermectin are probably all unvaccinated. I just find that highly ironic, if not outright hilarious.

Let me ask you a question. Does it not give you pause when there are governments who have made Ivermectin part of their covid treatment protocol and then quickly change their minds soon after? Why do you suppose governments would reject a miracle cure with loads of trials and studies "backing them up?" Surely that would be idiotic! Places like Peru was hailed as an Ivermectin success story! Countless lives were saved was the claim. Peru quickly pulled their recommendation to use Ivermectin despite leading the world in per capita covid deaths and has just issued a state of emergency. The Phillipines did the same recently with Ivermectin as well. Ditto for the czech repulbic, which the government initially stood confidently behind. This is why Im not lending any weight to all those small trials done on Ivermectin that you put so much stock in. Not to mention there were many that also showed no efficacy. There needs to be one large double blind study so we can put all this BS to rest, one way or another. In the meatime everyone with a brain should the vaccine.

Israel is the only one reporting the vaccine to have that low of an efficacy to delta. Until that starts happening elsewhere and in large numbers i'm just going to make a mental note of it and wait. As for the UK, they are not 80% vaccinated, more like under 60%. There are only 3 countries that are even 70% vaccinated, one of which is only 69%.

I'll explain it...if you got the shot...you were fuckin warned...and you deserve what's comin ya stupid ass!

Because the virus is evolving dynamically (Delta variant) as it learns more about its Homo sapiens host, there’s no reason not to investigate cardiac implications in Long COVID in adolescents in the UK, The Netherlands, etc.:

May 2021 Pericarditis / SARS-CoV-2 / 14.5 Years

so everybody just keeps gettin shots forever right? Man STFU.

1. The better question would be how is it relevant? You claimed no one under 30 got myocarditis from covid19. In what way does this relate to VAERS? How would VAERS confirm virus infections within a certain age group? Tell me please.

2. You are the one making the claim that natural immunity is 100x more robust than immunity from a vaccine. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. Why is it my job to disprove your own theory, which you still haven't done up till this point? I'm just asking you prove your own statement. Is this considered goalpost moving now?

Im not surprised you find Horowitz to be a man after your own heart. Theblaze is a known extremist right wing website. Maybe you lean in that direction already. As for the researcher in the article, he is a cardiologist, not a virologist. If i need an educated opinion on the heart i'll defer to him. For covid19 and the vaccines I'll defer to experienced virologists.

As for Israel, none of their studies match up with what was found in studies done in Denmark, UK and the United States. In one study of over 6,700 vaccinated healthcare workers in California antibody count was up to 10x greater than someone who had natural immunity. In Denmark, studies showed that getting covid once provided you with 80% protection if you were 65 and under, if you were older than 65 then that protection dropped to 47%. This virus and Israel doesn't exist in a vacuum. Simply looking at what's going on in Israel and completely dismissing the findings in other countries and saying natural immunity is 100x more robost is dishonest. I still believe the studies done in those 3 countries and will continue to reference them, but I've made a mental note of the Israeli ones.

3. Do you know what the irony of ironies is? It's that in all likelihood, all the doctors pushing Ivermectin are 99.99% fully vaccinated, because they're not foolish, whereas the ppl who follow them, spread their research, videos and hysterically defend Ivermectin are probably all unvaccinated. I just find that highly ironic, if not outright hilarious.

Let me ask you a question. Does it not give you pause when there are governments who have made Ivermectin part of their covid treatment protocol and then quickly change their minds soon after? Why do you suppose governments would reject a miracle cure with loads of trials and studies "backing them up?" Surely that would be idiotic! Places like Peru was hailed as an Ivermectin success story! Countless lives were saved was the claim. Peru quickly pulled their recommendation to use Ivermectin despite leading the world in per capita covid deaths and has just issued a state of emergency. The Phillipines did the same recently with Ivermectin as well. Ditto for the czech repulbic, which the government initially stood confidently behind. This is why Im not lending any weight to all those small trials done on Ivermectin that you put so much stock in. Not to mention there were many that also showed no efficacy. There needs to be one large double blind study so we can put all this BS to rest, one way or another. In the meatime everyone with a brain should the vaccine.

Israel is the only one reporting the vaccine to have that low of an efficacy to delta. Until that starts happening elsewhere and in large numbers i'm just going to make a mental note of it and wait. As for the UK, they are not 80% vaccinated, more like under 60%. There are only 3 countries that are even 70% vaccinated, one of which is only 69%.
Your reasoning sees the California expression in health care workers. Ten times the antibody count is nothing special when 20 times has been recorded. What vaccine Was it? Those who have been infected and have gotten two-part vaccines do better than those never infected and vaccinated with two-installment vaccination. The Delta variant contains the L452R mutation which is also the California Epsilon variant mutation. So geographically, the national proportion for occurrence of the L452R mutation is 7.6%.

Variations in host genomes hamper the investigation, and the media completely disregards the geography for the origin of ivermectin itself. We have already shown that the cardiac claim above, risks being refuted as one closes the gap of the age parameter towards the 6-year-old pole.

The chimp adenovirus used (AstraZeneca) seems to be funkier than the human adenovirus used (J&J). It’s only the J&J vaccine that links to SARS-CoV-2 mutation @ position 417 of the P.1 Brazil-Japan variant as well as that amino acid assemblage links to increased fentanyl potency (Janssen Pharmaceutica, a Division of J&J, is the originator of fentanyl). We doubt a chimpanzee would willingly eat fentanyl.
Brazil is gamma variant right?

Why does 1.0 not mention pericarditis?

’....We report a case whose first manifestation of COVID-19 was pericarditis, in the absence of respiratory symptoms, without any serious complications....Cardiac involvement in various forms is possible in COVID-19....where pericarditis, in the absence of classic COVID-19 signs or symptoms, is the only evident manifestation of the disease.’
Carpel tunnel flares up after typing a lot, and I mentally lump it in with myo. So, sort of an abbreviation. Not that it would matter since the opposition here doesn’t know what either is, let alone the difference.

1. How are you not getting this? What’s causing myocarditis? The spike protein. What makes the spike protein? Either rona or an mRNA/adenovirus vaccine telling your body to make the spike protein. So, the original point of what’s now turned into this stupid fucking red herring was if the flu is more dangerous to kids/folks under 30 than COVID itself is, why force them and their young, healthy, robust bodies with great circulation to take a “vaccine” (that doesn’t work), that instructs their young robust healthy bodies with great circulation to make a fuck ton of cytotoxic spike proteins? How many times have I asked why are we giving this vaccine to the young who are neither victims/vectors of COVID 19? Why would posting the VAERS data on myocarditis not be relevant? Why risk the fuck ton of spike when their bodies basically stop COVID in its tracks and give them a much more robust immunity? I can’t dumb it down more than that. Where is the disconnect? DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS CONFUSING??? Please comment.

2. Ask and answered. I posted the proof. I even explained why it is such. Then posted a Mayo Clinic researcher saying the same thing as me. I also posted the data for vaccinated reinfection rate vs those who’ve recovered from COVID. So what exactly am I supposed to refute when you haven’t countered with anything? Are you arguing against multiple types of antibodies are produced? Are you arguing that there’s more/equal antigens for which the body produce to antibodies too with the contents/progeny of a vaccine? Do you doubt the Israeli health ministry’s data?

News flash: ignoring sources or even declaring an a priori dislike of those sources is not an argument. You have to argue the contents of those sources. So which is your argument? I’m waiting.

Another news flash: Every source is an “extreme” news source. The whole country polarized. This isn’t news. So. Ask yourself. What does the blaze have to gain by posting anti vax stuff? They certainly have a lot to loose. Almost all social media, especially the news sharing big dog in Facebook announced they remove any such anti vaccine stuff. Facebook is the bread and butter of news sites. So that hurts them for sure. This is in contrast to anyone mainstream, in which big pharma IS THE NUMBER 1 SPONSER OF. That’s Fox. That’s CNN. That’s MSNBC. When phizer says shut up and dribble, they do it.

Israel is the best case study for the vaccine. High vaccination rate, genetically diverse, but also large enough to be a cases study. Gibraltar is 100% vaccinated by mandate, and their numbers match Israel’s. Which they’re 100% vaccinated...so the virus should be extinct there right? Oh wait it’s not, they’re seeing a huge case spike.
The UK is close to Israeli numbers. That’s 29% of deaths breakthrough after fully vaccinated. Also, notice how they couch all the UK data in “vaccine working as planned by lowering hospitalization/deaths”. Funny. Especially considering the delta is a much weaker strain.
Here’s a small study for the US in peer review now.
Sheesh above isn’t good for your case.

Also I’ve already explained antibody counts and how they work. There’s an absurd amount of variables, and “na-na-an I have more antibodies than you” is not even close to a valid argument. It shows how little you actually knowabout the topic. It also shows how easily you fall for the propaganda pre print “study” you posted. How long after vaccination vs infection were the measurements taken. Very important. Remember, the body stops making antibodies after a few months, the memory T cell immunity is what’s important. WHICH antibodies were measured? It’s not necessarily the sheer numbers, it’s the range of antibodies. If the vaccine makes 1000 for the spike protein, and natural only makes 500 for the spike, but also 500 for this surface, and 500 for that surface bump, and 500 for this receptor...which is better? The pre print was just measuring antibodies for the receptor binding domain (antigen on the spike protein[you know, the one that’s different for the delta variant]). A comparable metaphor here would be “I have 1000 Disney dollars and you only have 400 of dollars and the equivalent of 400 dollars in pesos.” And we ain’t in Disneyland anymore with the delta variant. Plus, did I read correctly it’s only 9 volunteers? How is that even close to a proper sampling group? Also notice the line “The antibody profile induced by natural exposure differed from the profile induced after mRNA vaccination.” Um, remind me, which has more antigens, an entire virus, or just the spike protein of the virus? Okay, and remind me, did they list when they determined the subjects in the metadata study were infected? If you measure when you know Ab titers (a ridiculous measure to take to compare immunity) will be at their highest...say 3 months out...and not knowing when the control group (of which it is a scientific sin to call that a control group) was infected...wouldn’t that be kind of skewing results in your favor? That being said I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets published in the Journal of Shady Asian Massage Parlors, but that’s all you’ll hear Hannity talking about on Fox News for a week.

Going back to the metaphor...it’s not for lack of me explaining these subjects to you. I have. I’ve been saying Disney bucks only work in Disney, and we left Disney, and Florida as a matter of fact. We’re on our way to Mexico, so we’ll eventually need pesos. Yet you come back with a study that says, wow look at all these Disney bucks, with no understanding that this is a self own.

3. What? . Let me get this straight. You find your own supposition, that you invented just now, to be ironic. Cool. Well wouldn’t it be ironic if a penguin hunted a killer whale? I think that’d be even more ironic. I win. I’m sure plenty who push ivermectin have. I’m sure plenty haven’t. To me it doesn’t matter. Why? Because conservatively 90% of doctors in the US are sending COVID patients home with ZERO treatment, and telling them not to come back unless their lips are blue, which means their O2 sats are in the 80s. This. Is. An. Insane. Policy. No matter which way you slice it. But this is what 90% of physicians are doing in the US. Why? Because that’s what the “guidelines” say. However, the data does matter to me. The data I have been posting. And that you have been ignoring.

Let me remind you that phizer was the company behind the SCOTUS Kelo case. Let me just educate you on how fucked up this was. Phizer got the government, our government, to use eminent domain to push private citizens out of their houses. Let me repeat that. A private company got the government to use eminent domain, a clause only reserved for the government in cases of extreme necessity, to take away people’s homes and property from them. That’s a good bit easier than telling a country to just take it out of the guidelines, for a reduced price on such and such drug. Doesn’t mean they’re banning doctors from using ivermectin, just a little taking it out of guidelines. Their hands are clean, or at least they can justify them as clean. India, on the other hand, is coming after doctors who spread misinformation about ivermectin not being effective, with the death penalty...so explain that one to me.

And I only know of 1 study saying it shows little efficacy. 1 study that was ripped a new one. I know of 50 that say other wise. Why not you read those 50 and find something that you don’t like about their methodology? I provided to you the rebuttal (and the study itself), signed by 120 doctors, to the one study you’re citing. Why don’t you do the same? Just with one of those 50 that I posted.

Here’s the other thing. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs on the planet. Safer than aspirin for Christ’s sake. 4 billion doses administered since the 70s. If the logic behind the masks is “they don’t cause harm so why not try it even if it only helps by 1% (the study cited by the NIH to justify mask guidelines)”...why doesn’t the same logic apply to ivermectin? We know how to safely administer it. It’s sold over the counter in other countries. So, if it shows just 1% efficacy (it in fact shows much much much much more) why not use it?

We didn’t need a double blind for remdisivir and COVID, nor dexylmethasone and COVID. Both don’t work. Yet that’s what our guidelines say to use. I’m all about a double blind for ivermectin. All the doctors who push it are. But that takes a MINIMUM of 20 million dollars for a study. And zero people are going to make at least 20 million off of ivermectin. So, whose rushing to sponser it? Also, why do we need too? It’s a pandemic. We didn’t need to for dexylmethasone when the NIH declared that as the steroid to use. DMTH doesn’t work. It doesn’t travel to the lungs (where it needs to be) well. Not when we have other steroids that do (methylpredinisone). Why aren’t your demanding the double blind for that???? You’re not. Nor is anybody else. Because it’s absurd to demand a double blind for everything in a pandemic. Nor do you need a double blind for a safe drug when randomized control will suffice, there are 29 of them for ivermectin. I’ve already shat on your absurd “wE nEeD a DoUbLe BlINd”. Why are we still talking about this. Tell you what. You come up with a reason why a double blind is necessary over 30 randomized controlled studies, for a drug that’s perfectly safe, during a pandemic. And try not to sound stupid doing it. I will be listening.

Carpel tunnel flares up after typing a lot, and I mentally lump it in with myo. So, sort of an abbreviation. Not that it would matter since the opposition here doesn’t know what either is, let alone the difference.
Yes but we showed an age-related consequence moving back toward the 6-year-old pole. Thus, we don’t have enough historical knowledge of the potential myo. Carpel tunnel is interesting, because that links to smallpox vaccinations given in that location: Lake Chad is a geographical example: islamic vaccinations are given in the wrist area.

Dem-controlled media tells the prisoners what they should know while leaving out what they should know:

22 Jul 2021 Lambda Variant: What You Should Know
’....The Lambda variant carries a number of mutations with suspected implications, such as potential increased transmissibility or possible increased resistance to neutralizing antibodies, the WHO says. But it says the full extent of these mutations’ impact isn’t yet well understood and will need further study....WHO says VOI, CDC says no VOI (variant of interest).’

So by chronically leaving out the amino acids involved in these mutations, the Media Pimp wants to hoard the knowledge and keep it esoteric while buying itself some time for perpetuation of Dem Politics.

Gamma variant, P.1. Brazil-Japan has these mutations:
1. How are you not getting this? What’s causing myocarditis? The spike protein. What makes the spike protein? Either rona or an mRNA/adenovirus vaccine telling your body to make the spike protein. So, the original point of what’s now turned into this stupid fucking red herring was if the flu is more dangerous to kids/folks under 30 than COVID itself is, why force them and their young, healthy, robust bodies with great circulation to take a “vaccine” (that doesn’t work), that instructs their young robust healthy bodies with great circulation to make a fuck ton of cytotoxic spike proteins? How many times have I asked why are we giving this vaccine to the young who are neither victims/vectors of COVID 19? Why would posting the VAERS data on myocarditis not be relevant? Why risk the fuck ton of spike when their bodies basically stop COVID in its tracks and give them a much more robust immunity? I can’t dumb it down more than that. Where is the disconnect? DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS CONFUSING??? Please comment.

2. Ask and answered. I posted the proof. I even explained why it is such. Then posted a Mayo Clinic researcher saying the same thing as me. I also posted the data for vaccinated reinfection rate vs those who’ve recovered from COVID. So what exactly am I supposed to refute when you haven’t countered with anything? Are you arguing against multiple types of antibodies are produced? Are you arguing that there’s more/equal antigens for which the body produce to antibodies too with the contents/progeny of a vaccine? Do you doubt the Israeli health ministry’s data?

News flash: ignoring sources or even declaring an a priori dislike of those sources is not an argument. You have to argue the contents of those sources. So which is your argument? I’m waiting.

Another news flash: Every source is an “extreme” news source. The whole country polarized. This isn’t news. So. Ask yourself. What does the blaze have to gain by posting anti vax stuff? They certainly have a lot to loose. Almost all social media, especially the news sharing big dog in Facebook announced they remove any such anti vaccine stuff. Facebook is the bread and butter of news sites. So that hurts them for sure. This is in contrast to anyone mainstream, in which big pharma IS THE NUMBER 1 SPONSER OF. That’s Fox. That’s CNN. That’s MSNBC. When phizer says shut up and dribble, they do it.

Israel is the best case study for the vaccine. High vaccination rate, genetically diverse, but also large enough to be a cases study. Gibraltar is 100% vaccinated by mandate, and their numbers match Israel’s. Which they’re 100% vaccinated...so the virus should be extinct there right? Oh wait it’s not, they’re seeing a huge case spike.
The UK is close to Israeli numbers. That’s 29% of deaths breakthrough after fully vaccinated. Also, notice how they couch all the UK data in “vaccine working as planned by lowering hospitalization/deaths”. Funny. Especially considering the delta is a much weaker strain.
Here’s a small study for the US in peer review now.
Sheesh above isn’t good for your case.

Also I’ve already explained antibody counts and how they work. There’s an absurd amount of variables, and “na-na-an I have more antibodies than you” is not even close to a valid argument. It shows how little you actually knowabout the topic. It also shows how easily you fall for the propaganda pre print “study” you posted. How long after vaccination vs infection were the measurements taken. Very important. Remember, the body stops making antibodies after a few months, the memory T cell immunity is what’s important. WHICH antibodies were measured? It’s not necessarily the sheer numbers, it’s the range of antibodies. If the vaccine makes 1000 for the spike protein, and natural only makes 500 for the spike, but also 500 for this surface, and 500 for that surface bump, and 500 for this receptor...which is better? The pre print was just measuring antibodies for the receptor binding domain (antigen on the spike protein[you know, the one that’s different for the delta variant]). A comparable metaphor here would be “I have 1000 Disney dollars and you only have 400 of dollars and the equivalent of 400 dollars in pesos.” And we ain’t in Disneyland anymore with the delta variant. Plus, did I read correctly it’s only 9 volunteers? How is that even close to a proper sampling group? Also notice the line “The antibody profile induced by natural exposure differed from the profile induced after mRNA vaccination.” Um, remind me, which has more antigens, an entire virus, or just the spike protein of the virus? Okay, and remind me, did they list when they determined the subjects in the metadata study were infected? If you measure when you know Ab titers (a ridiculous measure to take to compare immunity) will be at their highest...say 3 months out...and not knowing when the control group (of which it is a scientific sin to call that a control group) was infected...wouldn’t that be kind of skewing results in your favor? That being said I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets published in the Journal of Shady Asian Massage Parlors, but that’s all you’ll hear Hannity talking about on Fox News for a week.

Going back to the metaphor...it’s not for lack of me explaining these subjects to you. I have. I’ve been saying Disney bucks only work in Disney, and we left Disney, and Florida as a matter of fact. We’re on our way to Mexico, so we’ll eventually need pesos. Yet you come back with a study that says, wow look at all these Disney bucks, with no understanding that this is a self own.

3. What? . Let me get this straight. You find your own supposition, that you invented just now, to be ironic. Cool. Well wouldn’t it be ironic if a penguin hunted a killer whale? I think that’d be even more ironic. I win. I’m sure plenty who push ivermectin have. I’m sure plenty haven’t. To me it doesn’t matter. Why? Because conservatively 90% of doctors in the US are sending COVID patients home with ZERO treatment, and telling them not to come back unless their lips are blue, which means their O2 sats are in the 80s. This. Is. An. Insane. Policy. No matter which way you slice it. But this is what 90% of physicians are doing in the US. Why? Because that’s what the “guidelines” say. However, the data does matter to me. The data I have been posting. And that you have been ignoring.

Let me remind you that phizer was the company behind the SCOTUS Kelo case. Let me just educate you on how fucked up this was. Phizer got the government, our government, to use eminent domain to push private citizens out of their houses. Let me repeat that. A private company got the government to use eminent domain, a clause only reserved for the government in cases of extreme necessity, to take away people’s homes and property from them. That’s a good bit easier than telling a country to just take it out of the guidelines, for a reduced price on such and such drug. Doesn’t mean they’re banning doctors from using ivermectin, just a little taking it out of guidelines. Their hands are clean, or at least they can justify them as clean. India, on the other hand, is coming after doctors who spread misinformation about ivermectin not being effective, with the death penalty...so explain that one to me.

And I only know of 1 study saying it shows little efficacy. 1 study that was ripped a new one. I know of 50 that say other wise. Why not you read those 50 and find something that you don’t like about their methodology? I provided to you the rebuttal (and the study itself), signed by 120 doctors, to the one study you’re citing. Why don’t you do the same? Just with one of those 50 that I posted.

Here’s the other thing. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs on the planet. Safer than aspirin for Christ’s sake. 4 billion doses administered since the 70s. If the logic behind the masks is “they don’t cause harm so why not try it even if it only helps by 1% (the study cited by the NIH to justify mask guidelines)”...why doesn’t the same logic apply to ivermectin? We know how to safely administer it. It’s sold over the counter in other countries. So, if it shows just 1% efficacy (it in fact shows much much much much more) why not use it?

We didn’t need a double blind for remdisivir and COVID, nor dexylmethasone and COVID. Both don’t work. Yet that’s what our guidelines say to use. I’m all about a double blind for ivermectin. All the doctors who push it are. But that takes a MINIMUM of 20 million dollars for a study. And zero people are going to make at least 20 million off of ivermectin. So, whose rushing to sponser it? Also, why do we need too? It’s a pandemic. We didn’t need to for dexylmethasone when the NIH declared that as the steroid to use. DMTH doesn’t work. It doesn’t travel to the lungs (where it needs to be) well. Not when we have other steroids that do (methylpredinisone). Why aren’t your demanding the double blind for that???? You’re not. Nor is anybody else. Because it’s absurd to demand a double blind for everything in a pandemic. Nor do you need a double blind for a safe drug when randomized control will suffice, there are 29 of them for ivermectin. I’ve already shat on your absurd “wE nEeD a DoUbLe BlINd”. Why are we still talking about this. Tell you what. You come up with a reason why a double blind is necessary over 30 randomized controlled studies, for a drug that’s perfectly safe, during a pandemic. And try not to sound stupid doing it. I will be listening.
What was interesting for us was to track the origin of ivermectin to a golf course in Japan. The organism obviously occurs on the coast, so beached dolphins, whales, and porpoises link to antiviral activity (Morbilliviruses, for example). So what we noticed Fau Chi not doing was trying to track any origins for C-19, but concentrate on vaccine production. Nonetheless, published are the suspected SARS-CoV-2 links to the Yangtze Finless porpoise, Neophocaena, as possible natural reservoir.

Dem-controlled media tells the prisoners what they should know while leaving out what they should know:

22 Jul 2021 Lambda Variant: What You Should Know
’....The Lambda variant carries a number of mutations with suspected implications, such as potential increased transmissibility or possible increased resistance to neutralizing antibodies, the WHO says. But it says the full extent of these mutations’ impact isn’t yet well understood and will need further study....WHO says VOI, CDC says no VOI (variant of interest).’

So by chronically leaving out the amino acids involved in these mutations, the Media Pimp wants to hoard the knowledge and keep it esoteric while buying itself some time for perpetuation of Dem Politics.

Gamma variant, P.1. Brazil-Japan has these mutations:

What was interesting for us was to track the origin of ivermectin to a golf course in Japan. The organism obviously occurs on the coast, so beached dolphins, whales, and porpoises link to antiviral activity (Morbilliviruses, for example). So what we noticed Fau Chi not doing was trying to track any origins for C-19, but concentrate on vaccine production. Nonetheless, published are the suspected SARS-CoV-2 links to the Yangtze Finless porpoise, Neophocaena, as possible natural reservoir.
Gamma Variant P.1. Brazil-Japan: L18F, T20N, P26S, D138Y, R190S, K417T, E484K, N501Y, D614G, H655Y, T1027I,

P.2 Brazil (Ap 2020): E484K, F565L, D614G, V1176F.

Lambda variant has changes precisely where Delta and California variants link: L452Q (instead of Delta-California L452R). Delta differs from Lambda as well in the locations and number of deletions.

Lambda Variant: G75V, T76I, del246-252, L452Q, F490S, D614G, T859N.

D614G is the one Fau Chi got backwards in his award-winning youtube video.

sakinago

Have you viewed this, , . if so, what do you think?

A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon​

. . . I enjoyed this thread and all the hard work you put into it.

Thank you. :113:

sakinago

Have you viewed this, , . if so, what do you think?

A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon​

. . . I enjoyed this thread and all the hard work you put into it.

Thank you. :113:

What an informative vid! Only 1.0% to 1.5% of people could be transferring the virus who don’t have symptoms! This guy is an expert in his field and I take his words quite seriously with his experience with helping around 30 bio start ups along with his previous job with Pfizer.

Unbelievable, that the media has spread this total fallacy, starting with US government officials meeting behind closed doors with Big Pharma heads to instantly back three companies that have never created a vaccine in their companies history! To give the “go ahead” and urge people to sign up for an experimental spike protein producer (bogus “vaccines”) backed by our government’s falsehoods to support left-wing political goals. Corrupt scientists and doctors making mega bucks off the backs of the US peons.

They will no longer be able to restrict medical information or expect people to believe what is being reported as factual when it is anything but factual. I even bought into it…that there were numbers of people, thousands maybe tens of thousands I thought in my mind were spreading the virus asymptomatically which is bogus!

No longer can they pretend to back science while spewing fabricated lies; inquiring minds will continue to demand full disclosure.

Last edited:
What an informative vid! Only 1.0% to 1.5% of people could be transferring the virus asymptotically! This guy is an expert in his field and I take his words quite seriously with his experience with helping around 30 bio start ups along with his previous job with Pfizer.

Unbelievable, that the media has spread this total fallacy, starting with US government officials meeting behind closed doors with Big Pharma heads to instantly back three companies that have never created a vaccine in their companies history! To give the “go ahead” and urge people to sign up for an experimental spike protein producer (bogus “vaccines”) backed by our government’s falsehoods to support left-wing political goals. Corrupt scientists and doctors making mega bucks off the backs of the US peons.

They will no longer be able to restrict medical information or expect people to believe what is being reported as factual when it is anything but factual. I even bought into it…that there were numbers of people, thousands maybe tens of thousands I thought in my mind were spreading the virus asymptomatically which is a crock of shit!

No longer can they pretend to back science while spewing fabricated lies; inquiring minds will continue to demand full disclosure.
When I looked for this video on YouTube it was pulled.

I wonder why? :dunno:
He is an expert in his field, he does not stand to gain financially, and he is accredited. It is criminal if they don't let this POV be heard. This opposing scientific view should be heard on every news station and every scientific journal.

It is clear by the censorship, something sinister seems to be happening. . .

Yes, I did learn so much. I can't imagine that anyone in their right mind would ever take a "booster" shot with out viewing this information.

When I looked for this video on YouTube it was pulled.

I wonder why? :dunno:
He is an expert in his field, he does not stand to gain financially, and he is accredited. It is criminal if they don't let this POV be heard. This opposing scientific view should be heard on every news station and every scientific journal.

It is clear by the censorship, something sinister seems to be happening. . .

Yes, I did learn so much. I can't imagine that anyone in their right mind would ever take a "booster" shot with out viewing this information.
The censorship has become so obvious I don’t understand some choosing to
remain ignorant. As you point out, it’s so important to catch honest experts on taped interviews (who have no personal gain from it nor financial motive to deceive) the moment it comes out to copy it and share it with multiple others. That’s what I’ve been doing and will keep doing.

They’ve also tried to bury all information (haven’t checked lately but last week) Wikipedia deleted the doctor’s profile who was credited for creating messenger RNA delivery.

It is mind-boggling that some of the sci-fi shows I saw as a kid were not half as bizarre as current reality. Sharing information is the key to gaining knowledge, and when it’s intentionally filtered there are some very bad things going on behind the scenes…as we’re seeing.

I’d like to add that I still consider myself more of an optimist than a pessimist, and in that respect look for many shysters to be going down at some point in time. If I had the ability to control events and time, I would have made that happen yesterday.

Forum List

Back