How can Hollywood make the movie "Noah"?

CNN, or maybe it was MSNBC said today, that it was a religious version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

You must be talking about the other one from a few years back...Passion of the Christ. Religious folks ate it up and it was about as bloody as Texas Chainsaw

Filmed in Latin, Aramaic and Hebrew, it remains the biggest independent film ever, according to Hollywood Reporter, with box office earnings of more than $600 million worldwide.

They love that stuff

Misery loves company.

Noah is supposedly portrayed as an animal rights activist and ecofreak.

Hence, the usual suspects can safely declare it to be part of the liberal Hollywood conspiracy.

Do you always close your eyes and swallow whatever is put in your mouth? I mean, you dont even bother to find out. Rumors are enough?

What about all the other ones? Liberal bias...all of them?

More contrivances and lies from the partisan right.

The film making industry is a business, its sole intent is to make a profit, like any other business – having noting to do with politics or ‘influencing society.’

It’s part of the greater rightwing contrivance and lie about a ‘liberal media.’

This Year, Biblical Films Are Fruitful And Multiplying

This Year, Biblical Films Are Fruitful And Multiplying : NPR

How could this be? I thought Hollywood was anti-religion and punished those who were christians (which is 90% of the population in America)

How were they able to make these films without bursting into flames?

As an atheist and a woman, I am looking forward to the entertainment aspect and checking out Russell Crow's package.

Forum List

Back