How can Democrat naysayers just ignore this and write it off as a "cult"?

How many were talking about "how seeing Obama gave them leg tingles"?
Obama benefitted from 8 years of a media doing their best to recruit people into his kinder gentler killing of innocents cult. Anyone who dared question his actions was labeled a racist for saying maybe we shouldn’t keep bombing wedding parties. Jesus man they accused Trump of locking kids in cages by using a photo of kids locked in cages under Obama. If black people didn’t put so much sugar in koolaid, Obama could have Jonestowned most of Hollywood and DC.

You only perceive the Trump movement as a "cult" because you're afraid and you don't understand.

What's hard to understand about making America great again? Why would any American have a problem with that?
Yes, if supporting the one and ONLY pol who promotes our vision of a strong, secure, free, prosperous America that is the foundation for world peace and a better life for most of the people in it makes us a cult, so be it.

It isn't the man we adore though--a lot of us don't even like him all that much--but the vision he shares along with the courage, will, and intuition to accomplish it that undergirds the Patriot movement.

It was just such a conviction and hope for America that gave us an America in the first place.

Donald Trump and MAGA are the most influential and most popular political movement and counter-culture of the 21st century.

Anyone who can't see this is blind as a Wuhan bat.

Trump Mobbed by Supporters Chanting 'USA!' After Arriving at Iowa State Football Game​

"Former President Donald Trump brought the house down Saturday when he appeared in Ames, Iowa, for a football game between the University of Iowa and Iowa State University.

Before the game, Trump appeared at Iowa State’s Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity house, where students chanted, “Trump! Trump! Trump!”

The former president joined in flipping hamburgers and threw signed footballs to the crowd, according to the Des Moines Register."

Video: Trump Mobbed by Supporters Chanting 'USA!' After Arriving at Iowa State Football Game

Cult.jpg

What policies?
Limiting the flood of illegal aliens, including those calling themselves “refugees”

Maintaining law and order on our city streets

Limiting trade with china for national security reasons

Keeping jobs in America instead of china and mexico

I could go on but you get the idea

No MAGA patriot should ever wear a mask or get vaccinated.
Glad I didn't.
The rona was a 24 hour head cold that I ironically caught from a vaxxed and boosted family member who fared far worse despite the Miracle Experiment. The funniest part is they are a vaccinated MAGA.

Not a great selling point for your vaccine by hoping harm on those taking a pass on it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Untrue, those southern Democrats did not magically change parties and become Republicans. Just three weeks ago I talked on the phone with my 91 year old uncle who lives in Arkansas. He has always been a one of those Southern Democrats and still is to this day. He actually served in the Arkansas National Guard and was called up to protect those black students at that school in Little Rock. He still refers to black people as "niggras", I shit you not.

My entire family came from the South and every one of them were Southern Democrats" My mother, father, grandmothers and grandfathers, uncles, aunts, and cousins...all Democrats. Myself and one of my brothers were the first ones in the entire family to become Republicans.

The more you know...
In national elections does he vote Democrat?

There is a noticible difference in the way Trump supporters express their support for Trump and the way supporters of other Republicans have expressed their support for those Republicans. The Bushes, the Romneys, the Cheneys of country never inspired that kind of loyalty, nor were they able to fill rallies to overflowing, even in large sports arenas.

Republicans always knew that such politicians talked a good game at election time and then joined their co-conspirators in the Twoparties to run the nation to our deficit. Nothing much to inpire in that.

What Dems don't realize is that Trumpers support Trump with as much enthusiasm as Dems supported Clinton and Obama. That unwaivering Democrat support looked very cult-like to people who did not share that enthusiasm.

No matter how much he lied to Democrats, Democrats loved Clinton. They stood by their man, just like Hillary did, even when the DNA evidence was in.

Obama sent guns to Mexican cartels to kill U.S. agents with, put immigrant kids in cages, and attended a church whose motto was "Not God bless America, God DAMN America," and the dems still loved him.

Part of that was how strongly the Republicans attacked both men. It made Dems want to support them even more strongly. Now Democrats attack Trump even harder, and used a corrupt and highly politicized justice system to stop him from being elected again.

So don't be surprised if that only galvanizes his supporters.

Limiting the flood of illegal aliens, including those calling themselves “refugees”

Maintaining law and order on our city streets

Limiting trade with china for national security reasons

Keeping jobs in America instead of china and mexico

I could go on but you get the idea
1. They weren't limited...but nice child trafficking under your sexual abuser god.
2. Law and order? Cheering on the beating of police officers?
3. When did your sexual abuser god limit trade with Chi-nah?
4. When did your sexual abuser god keep jobs here?

Glad I didn't.
The rona was a 24 hour head cold that I ironically caught from a vaxxed and boosted family member who fared far worse despite the Miracle Experiment. The funniest part is they are a vaccinated MAGA.

Not a great selling point for your vaccine by hoping harm on those taking a pass on it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Why would you say that?

Obama benefitted from 8 years of a media doing their best to recruit people into his kinder gentler killing of innocents cult. Anyone who dared question his actions was labeled a racist for saying maybe we shouldn’t keep bombing wedding parties. Jesus man they accused Trump of locking kids in cages by using a photo of kids locked in cages under Obama. If black people didn’t put so much sugar in koolaid, Obama could have Jonestowned most of Hollywood and DC.
Because you are in a cult.

I can understand how you're jealous because you have nobody to believe in, nobody to look up to, and nobody to set an example for you.

How pathetic that you need a politician to be this person for you.

Do you really follow Trump's example? Do you regularly cheat on your spouse?

Because you are in a cult.
Thinking you’re an idiot doesn’t mean I’m in a cult, it means I’m right. Misusing terms like cult and racist is one reason the left gets laughed at so much. It is as stupid as when the right calls anyone they disagree with a Marxist or Communist

Forum List

Back