How can anyone send Isreal?

i came on this board to find out what justification for the occupation of land illegally there was. I gave the perspective of somebody who is neither jewish or muslim who lives in a country where there is not massive jewish control of media outlets and where politics is not controlled by donors quite as badly as the us.

Still no reason given. The knife to a gun fight comment is typical. You are proud of israel killing so many people and you think you should be allowed to continue to do so. The palestinians didn't bring a knife to a gun fight, the isrealis invaded their home with a gun and they grabbed a knife to try to defend themselves, because they don't have a gun. If they had a gun maybe the israelis would think twice. What is even more ridiculous is that in this particular instance the israelis shot the gun first, carrying out air strikes to assassinate a hamas official. The rockets were a response to that.

The idea that israel repelled invaders and gained land is also bollocks. We repelled the germans. Does that mean that we now occupy germany. Ffs defending yourself doese not include taking other peoples land.

The isreali occupation of lands they have no right to is causing deaths around the world and justifying terrorism. We could send troops to die around the world defending the israeli right to kill palestinians, or the jews could just stop killing them.

now you're grasping at straws. You don't send troops for us. You send them to protect american interests. You say we are your friends out of american interests.

Not the other way around.

Hope one day you'll get the difference.

What we have is conflict with arabs who call themselves "palestinians", even though there is not such thing as "palestine". We are not responsible for any deaths around the world, only in minds of haters like yourself who feel the need to blame someone for i don't know what.

The rockets existed for years. Israel left gaza in hopes of peace, only we got war, 10 times worse then before. So yes, blame us. We won't give lands, because we have learned long ago that we cannot trust the enemy, who translates tributes as cowardice.

stop stealing the land

OK I get it.

Israle can occupy their land, blockade them from any trade, restrict their movements and kill their elected officials, but it's the Palestinians who are in the wrong for sending rockets over that have killed 5% of the people the Israelis have. Oh and anybody who thinks is is wrong is an anti Semite.

Luckily I spoke to a synagogue today and they do not share your views. If all Jews shared these views quite frankly I would be an anti Semite because I would want to see anybody with such disdain for human life destroyed. Am only pleased to hear that many jews are actually decent people who oppose what is happening and would agree that the borders at 1967 should be returned and the attacks on Pestinians stopped.

Do you really not realize that most of the "restrictions" that Israel places upon the Palestinians is the direct result of the Palestinian's conducting a decades long campaign of terror against Israeli civilians? The "elected" official who was killed was guilty of carrying out terror attacks against Israel. Israel isn't deliberately killing anyone who doesn't first kill innocent Israelis. On the other hand Hamas deliberately targets civilian targets in Israel. The truth is that movements of Palestinians are limited to try and keep terrorists from targeting the busses and shopping malls inside of Israel where Palestinian's have slaughtered innocents for years now.

i came on this board to find out what justification for the occupation of land illegally there was. I gave the perspective of somebody who is neither jewish or muslim who lives in a country where there is not massive jewish control of media outlets and where politics is not controlled by donors quite as badly as the us.

Still no reason given. The knife to a gun fight comment is typical. You are proud of israel killing so many people and you think you should be allowed to continue to do so. The palestinians didn't bring a knife to a gun fight, the isrealis invaded their home with a gun and they grabbed a knife to try to defend themselves, because they don't have a gun. If they had a gun maybe the israelis would think twice. What is even more ridiculous is that in this particular instance the israelis shot the gun first, carrying out air strikes to assassinate a hamas official. The rockets were a response to that.

The idea that israel repelled invaders and gained land is also bollocks. We repelled the germans. Does that mean that we now occupy germany. Ffs defending yourself doese not include taking other peoples land.

The isreali occupation of lands they have no right to is causing deaths around the world and justifying terrorism. We could send troops to die around the world defending the israeli right to kill palestinians, or the jews could just stop killing them.

now you're grasping at straws. You don't send troops for us. You send them to protect american interests. You say we are your friends out of american interests.

Not the other way around.

Hope one day you'll get the difference.

What we have is conflict with arabs who call themselves "palestinians", even though there is not such thing as "palestine". We are not responsible for any deaths around the world, only in minds of haters like yourself who feel the need to blame someone for i don't know what.

The rockets existed for years. Israel left gaza in hopes of peace, only we got war, 10 times worse then before. So yes, blame us. We won't give lands, because we have learned long ago that we cannot trust the enemy, who translates tributes as cowardice.

stop stealing the land

Tell that to the fake Palestinians.

I want my ranch back.

There is no such thing as Palestine.

The truth is...Hamas uses ceasefires to restock their supply of rockets and then when they feel like they have enough rockets to hurt Israel they fire them off. Israel responds and then Hamas screams for someone to stop the "Zionist aggressor"!!!! Another ceasefire is brokered and Hamas starts to restock their rockets again.

You want to stop this? Stop the flow of rockets into Gaza from Syria and Iran.

EXACTLY!
Hudna my whatsisname :banghead:

Do you not accept that if Hamas had the military hardware they would be attacking the Israeli targets of military and political significance.

It is only the fact that the Israelis have access to military hardware which is denied to the Palestinians that means they use rockets.

The fact remains that Israel is occupying land that they should not be occupying and as such any argument that they are defending themselves is complete nonsense. If Israel wants the sympathy of the world then they should withdraw from the stolen land and stop bombing the Palestinians.

As Gerald Kaupfman once said the Israeli government are war criminals just because they use planes and drones it does not mean they are legitimately killing people.

Do you not accept that if Hamas had the military hardware they would be attacking the Israeli targets of military and political significance.

It is only the fact that the Israelis have access to military hardware which is denied to the Palestinians that means they use rockets.

The fact remains that Israel is occupying land that they should not be occupying and as such any argument that they are defending themselves is complete nonsense. If Israel wants the sympathy of the world then they should withdraw from the stolen land and stop bombing the Palestinians.

As Gerald Kaupfman once said the Israeli government are war criminals just because they use planes and drones it does not mean they are legitimately killing people.

"Why" is Israel occupying that land in the first place? The land you speak of was seized by Israel during conflicts that were not started by Israel but by it's Arab neighbors...not once...not twice...but repeatedly. The fact is that the Arab countries around Israel had far superior military hardware than the Israelis in most of their early wars. Israel won those battles because they were literally fighting to keep from being wiped off the face of the earth.

The Israelis bomb Palestinians when Palestinians send thousands of rockets into Israel. Palestinian women and children are needlessly killed because terror groups like Hamas use civilians as human shields from behind which they launch their rocket attacks KNOWING that Israel will respond to take out the missile launchers. Hamas deliberately puts Palestinian women and children at risk simply so they can use their deaths against Israel in the court of public opinion...and naive people like yourself fall for their tactic.

wingy does make a valid point-----if the muslims of the middle east had suffiicent technology ----they could do what they wish to do in the middle east---establish it as a CALIPHATE ruled by the filth of shariah------and if Adolf Hitler's HEISENBERG succeeded in developing an ATOM BOMB----The THIRD REICH would have been established and wingy and the muslim brotherhood would be just as delighted as their patron ADOLF ABU ALI

Sherri out there somewhere-----would be a happy person today too

Last edited:

Forum List

Back