How can anyone send Isreal?

Woodywing

Rookie
Nov 20, 2012
OK serious question,

When the current round of attacks was stared by Isreal openly targeting Palestinian Leaders for assassination how can anybody defend their murder of 105 people. 3, yes 3 Israelis have been killed.

There are only 3 ways the situation unless the US takes it's head out of its arse and stops supporting heavily armed state terrorism by the Isrealis.

Either

The Muslim population and Hispanic/black population grow so large that you don't need to appease Jewish money to be president. Tis is unlikely to happen.

The world tells the US to fuck the hell off until it allows them to arm the Palestinians and lets them attack any isreali on land that has been taken since 1957. Possibly assisting them in this by bombing the shit out of every isreali air base.

somebody actually does drop a bomb on Isreal.

Isreal is not defending itself, it is defending its illegal occupation of lands they stole from the Palestinians.

To be honest if the world had known what was going to happen in isreal for the next 70 years I don't think they would have bothered too much about saving the Jews from the nazis.

but the real problem is the US, you are all so incrediblyibly stupid and I'll informed about the rest of the world that you just don't seem to realise that the way to solve the terrorism and issues in the middle east is to stop supporting the murder and theft perpetrated by the Isreali government. You didn't understand Northern Ireland either, you just paid for bombs to be made, to kill British citizens.

Last edited:
OK serious question,

When the current round of attacks was stared by Isreal openly targeting Palestinian Leaders for assassination how can anybody defend their murder of 105 people. 3, yes 3 Israelis have been killed.

There are only 3 ways the situation unless the US takes it's head out of its arse and stops supporting heavily armed state terrorism by the Isrealis.

Either

The Muslim population and Hispanic/black population grow so large that you don't need to appease Jewish money to be president. Tis is unlikely to happen.

The world tells the US to fuck the hell off until it allows them to arm the Palestinians and lets them attack any isreali on land that has been taken since 1957. Possibly assisting them in this by bombing the shit out of every isreali air base.

Isreal is not defending itself, it is defending its illegal occupation of lands they stole from the Palestinians.

To be honest if the world had known what was going to happen in isreal for the next 70 years I don't think they would have bothered too much about saving the Jews from the nazis.

but the real problem is the US, you are all so incrediblyibly stupid and I'll informed about the rest of the world that you just don't seem to realise that the way to solve the terrorism and issues in the middle east is to stop supporting the murder and theft perpetrated by the Isreali government. You didn't understand Northern Ireland either, you just paid for bombs to be made, to kill British citizens.
Could someone translate this to English. Mr. Webster has been tipping the jug at 4 in the morning.

OK serious question,

Either

Thousands of rockets have rained down on Israel from Gaza and you blame Israel for responding? If someone was shooting thousands of rockets at any other country a response wouldn't be questioned for a second...yet Israel is castigated for doing so?

Your remarks about not bothering to save the Jews from the Nazis shows what an anti-Semite you are. Disgusting comment. I very rarely neg rep here but for posts like your's I'll make an exception.

OK serious question,

Either

Thousands of rockets have rained down on Israel from Gaza and you blame Israel for responding? If someone was shooting thousands of rockets at any other country a response wouldn't be questioned for a second...yet Israel is castigated for doing so?

Your remarks about not bothering to save the Jews from the Nazis shows what an anti-Semite you are. Disgusting comment. I very rarely neg rep here but for posts like your's I'll make an exception.

There has been a cease fire in the table for years.

Israel prefers the rockets.

OK serious question,

Either

Under the weight of all those cease fires, the table finally collapsed.

OK serious question,

Either

Israel "prefers" rockets? That's one of the more ignorant statements I've ever heard. Seriously? Who prefers rockets?

Look, Israel does some stupid things from time to time but this particular conflict was started by Hamas firing thousands of rockets from Gaza into Israel. I'm curious as to what you think Israel's response SHOULD be? I guarantee that if Mexico started shooting thousands of rockets across the border towards, say San Diego that the US would respond militarily. Why is Israel precluded from doing so when Hamas terrorists do the same thing to them?

The truth is...Hamas uses ceasefires to restock their supply of rockets and then when they feel like they have enough rockets to hurt Israel they fire them off. Israel responds and then Hamas screams for someone to stop the "Zionist aggressor"!!!! Another ceasefire is brokered and Hamas starts to restock their rockets again.

You want to stop this? Stop the flow of rockets into Gaza from Syria and Iran.

OK serious question,

Either

once again, you are either mentally ill or a compulsive liar.

i vote both...

The truth is...Hamas uses ceasefires to restock their supply of rockets and then when they feel like they have enough rockets to hurt Israel they fire them off. Israel responds and then Hamas screams for someone to stop the "Zionist aggressor"!!!! Another ceasefire is brokered and Hamas starts to restock their rockets again.

You want to stop this? Stop the flow of rockets into Gaza from Syria and Iran.

exactly so.

but israel also took about 100 missiles before it retaliated this time.

i find the objections of the terrorist supporters to be a bit specious

I just don't get why Americans are so totally ignorant, well I do it's because your government and media need you to be so ignorant.

Hamas did not start this violence. Israel carried out 20 attacks on Gaza killing 6 people including a Hamas Official.

Let's put the boot on the other foot. Hamas kills 6 Isralies including Ehud Barak, what would the Israeli response have been? A darn site more than the 3 people killed in total by the Hamas rockets launched in retaliation that is absolutely for certain.

For the act of killing half the number of people that Israel did in its completely illegal strike on Gaza Israel thinks a suitable response is to use the might of its sophisticated military to then kill another 110 Palestinians.

It's not proportionate, it's not legal and it sure as hell shouldn't be tolerated by the rest of the world.

When the IRA were attacking the UK we didn't bomb the IRA, or attack Dublin. if you are the ones with the military might it is up to you to be the ones that act with restraint and to try to have some semblance of order. All the Zionists are doing is killing people.

on the subject of retaliation. To my mind NOTHING the Palestinians do can be seen as starting anything. Whilst the Israelies continue to occupy Palestinian land illegally I do not see why they think they should be immune from attack. They should leave all land that was not part of the original territory and return it to the Palestinians.

The next time anybody Jewish thinks about the holocaust they should remember the people who died fighting the Nazi oppression and then they should look at how the Israeli state has behaved towards Palestine. it is disgusting to think that a people that should be so grateful that others fought the oppression and laid down their lives trying to free captured Jewish prisoners now seek out war and conflict.

Whilst Israel and American Jews exploits its military advantage and the basic blackmailing of the US presidency there can be only one way to have peace in Palestine. Arm the Palestinians to the hilt, so that Israel cannot keep carrying out air strikes at will and threatening ground invasion.

If the Israelis left the stolen land and stopped killing Hamas officials then i could have some sympathy. But as they are nothing but aggressors and bullies I personally would be happy to see Israel wiped of the map. Please note I am not anti Semitic. I do not hate Jews, I hate Israel and their complete disregard for humanity.

I just don't get why Americans are so totally ignorant, well I do it's because your government and media need you to be so ignorant. Hamas did not start this violence. Israel carried out 20 attacks on Gaza killing 6 people including a Hamas Official. Let's put the boot on the other foot. Hamas kills 6 Isralies including Ehud Barak, what would the Israeli response have been? A darn site more than the 3 people killed in total by the Hamas rockets launched in retaliation that is absolutely for certain. For the act of killing half the number of people that Israel did in its completely illegal strike on Gaza Israel thinks a suitable response is to use the might of its sophisticated military to then kill another 110 Palestinians. It's not proportionate, it's not legal and it sure as hell shouldn't be tolerated by the rest of the world. When the IRA were attacking the UK we didn't bomb the IRA, or attack Dublin. if you are the ones with the military might it is up to you to be the ones that act with restraint and to try to have some semblance of order. All the Zionists are doing is killing people. on the subject of retaliation. To my mind NOTHING the Palestinians do can be seen as starting anything. Whilst the Israelies continue to occupy Palestinian land illegally I do not see why they think they should be immune from attack. They should leave all land that was not part of the original territory and return it to the Palestinians. The next time anybody Jewish thinks about the holocaust they should remember the people who died fighting the Nazi oppression and then they should look at how the Israeli state has behaved towards Palestine. it is disgusting to think that a people that should be so grateful that others fought the oppression and laid down their lives trying to free captured Jewish prisoners now seek out war and conflict. Whilst Israel and American Jews exploits its military advantage and the basic blackmailing of the US presidency there can be only one way to have peace in Palestine. Arm the Palestinians to the hilt, so that Israel cannot keep carrying out air strikes at will and threatening ground invasion. If the Israelis left the stolen land and stopped killing Hamas officials then i could have some sympathy. But as they are nothing but aggressors and bullies I personally would be happy to see Israel wiped of the map. Please note I am not anti Semitic. I do not hate Jews, I hate Israel and their complete disregard for humanity.
Drivel.

There we go, another response with a perfect explanations of why the Israelis should be allowed to go on butchering hundreds of Palestinians.

Not one poster has actually given a reason as to why they should be allowed to occupy land illegally, carry out air strikes and not expect retaliation.

All this talk of thousands of rockets is stupid. The rockets are very ineffective. You seem to think the fact there are thousands means it is more of a problem that the hundreds of deadly air strikes the Isrealis are carrying out. I guess if Hamas had responded with a single nuclear device you would think that was OK as they only used 1 bomb.

OK serious question,

Either

Mad Muslim Disease. One of the symptoms is an ability to totally ignore the barbarism and savagery committed by fellow rocket shooting Muslim animals, while playing the hapless victim.

OK serious question,

Either

Could someone translate this to English. Mr. Webster has been tipping the jug at 4 in the morning.
You're gomna need an interspecies translator.

Except that I am not Muslim, I am a white European brought up in Christianity. So perhaps you need to get your head out of your arse and realise how the rest of the world sees this.

There we go, another response with a perfect explanations of why the Israelis should be allowed to go on butchering hundreds of Palestinians. Not one poster has actually given a reason as to why they should be allowed to occupy land illegally, carry out air strikes and not expect retaliation. All this talk of thousands of rockets is stupid. The rockets are very ineffective. You seem to think the fact there are thousands means it is more of a problem that the hundreds of deadly air strikes the Isrealis are carrying out. I guess if Hamas had responded with a single nuclear device you would think that was OK as they only used 1 bomb.
Drivel.

once again, you are either mentally ill or a compulsive liar.

i vote both...

Israel can stop the rockets any time it chooses.

Forum List

Back