How can anyone send Isreal?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Woodywing, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Woodywing

Woodywing Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    OK serious question,

When the current round of attacks was stared by Isreal openly targeting Palestinian Leaders for assassination how can anybody defend their murder of 105 people. 3, yes 3 Israelis have been killed.

There are only 3 ways the situation unless the US takes it's head out of its arse and stops supporting heavily armed state terrorism by the Isrealis.

Either

The Muslim population and Hispanic/black population grow so large that you don't need to appease Jewish money to be president. Tis is unlikely to happen.

The world tells the US to fuck the hell off until it allows them to arm the Palestinians and lets them attack any isreali on land that has been taken since 1957. Possibly assisting them in this by bombing the shit out of every isreali air base.

somebody actually does drop a bomb on Isreal.

Isreal is not defending itself, it is defending its illegal occupation of lands they stole from the Palestinians.

To be honest if the world had known what was going to happen in isreal for the next 70 years I don't think they would have bothered too much about saving the Jews from the nazis.

but the real problem is the US, you are all so incrediblyibly stupid and I'll informed about the rest of the world that you just don't seem to realise that the way to solve the terrorism and issues in the middle east is to stop supporting the murder and theft perpetrated by the Isreali government. You didn't understand Northern Ireland either, you just paid for bombs to be made, to kill British citizens.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHwmt8Ot3qM&feature=share]Gaza;God forgive me I hope their parents are dead - YouTube[/ame]

3. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,568
    Could someone translate this to English. Mr. Webster has been tipping the jug at 4 in the morning.

4. Oldstyle

Oldstyle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,313
    Thousands of rockets have rained down on Israel from Gaza and you blame Israel for responding? If someone was shooting thousands of rockets at any other country a response wouldn't be questioned for a second...yet Israel is castigated for doing so?

Your remarks about not bothering to save the Jews from the Nazis shows what an anti-Semite you are. Disgusting comment. I very rarely neg rep here but for posts like your's I'll make an exception.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  5. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,926
    There has been a cease fire in the table for years.

Israel prefers the rockets.

6. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,568
    Under the weight of all those cease fires, the table finally collapsed.

7. Oldstyle

Oldstyle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,313
    Israel "prefers" rockets? That's one of the more ignorant statements I've ever heard. Seriously? Who prefers rockets?

Look, Israel does some stupid things from time to time but this particular conflict was started by Hamas firing thousands of rockets from Gaza into Israel. I'm curious as to what you think Israel's response SHOULD be? I guarantee that if Mexico started shooting thousands of rockets across the border towards, say San Diego that the US would respond militarily. Why is Israel precluded from doing so when Hamas terrorists do the same thing to them?

8. Oldstyle

Oldstyle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,313
    The truth is...Hamas uses ceasefires to restock their supply of rockets and then when they feel like they have enough rockets to hurt Israel they fire them off. Israel responds and then Hamas screams for someone to stop the "Zionist aggressor"!!!! Another ceasefire is brokered and Hamas starts to restock their rockets again.

You want to stop this? Stop the flow of rockets into Gaza from Syria and Iran.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    once again, you are either mentally ill or a compulsive liar.

i vote both...

10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    exactly so.

but israel also took about 100 missiles before it retaliated this time.

i find the objections of the terrorist supporters to be a bit specious