How can anyone send Isreal?

Jabhary was a murderer---his role in the SHALIT thing was brokering the
release of hundreds of other murderers for allah-----his "care' of
SHALIT was logical -------a dead shalit would not have brought as
many murderers for allah BACK TO WORK

I just don't get why Americans are so totally ignorant, well I do it's because your government and media need you to be so ignorant.

Hamas did not start this violence. Israel carried out 20 attacks on Gaza killing 6 people including a Hamas Official.

Let's put the boot on the other foot. Hamas kills 6 Isralies including Ehud Barak, what would the Israeli response have been? A darn site more than the 3 people killed in total by the Hamas rockets launched in retaliation that is absolutely for certain.

For the act of killing half the number of people that Israel did in its completely illegal strike on Gaza Israel thinks a suitable response is to use the might of its sophisticated military to then kill another 110 Palestinians.

It's not proportionate, it's not legal and it sure as hell shouldn't be tolerated by the rest of the world.

When the IRA were attacking the UK we didn't bomb the IRA, or attack Dublin. if you are the ones with the military might it is up to you to be the ones that act with restraint and to try to have some semblance of order. All the Zionists are doing is killing people.

on the subject of retaliation. To my mind NOTHING the Palestinians do can be seen as starting anything. Whilst the Israelies continue to occupy Palestinian land illegally I do not see why they think they should be immune from attack. They should leave all land that was not part of the original territory and return it to the Palestinians.

The next time anybody Jewish thinks about the holocaust they should remember the people who died fighting the Nazi oppression and then they should look at how the Israeli state has behaved towards Palestine. it is disgusting to think that a people that should be so grateful that others fought the oppression and laid down their lives trying to free captured Jewish prisoners now seek out war and conflict.

Whilst Israel and American Jews exploits its military advantage and the basic blackmailing of the US presidency there can be only one way to have peace in Palestine. Arm the Palestinians to the hilt, so that Israel cannot keep carrying out air strikes at will and threatening ground invasion.

If the Israelis left the stolen land and stopped killing Hamas officials then i could have some sympathy. But as they are nothing but aggressors and bullies I personally would be happy to see Israel wiped of the map. Please note I am not anti Semitic. I do not hate Jews, I hate Israel and their complete disregard for humanity.

I agree with practically everything you say, except your suggestion about any involvement with arming someone, anyone. I just do not think that is the answer to all of this. I can oppose the civilian murders of Israel, though, and the Occupation, and I do, but only through nonviolent methods!

There is power in Nonviolent Resistance, look at what happened with Apartheid in South Africa, look at the liberation of India from Colonialism, look at The Civil Rights Movement in the US.

Occupations invite Resistance, and ultimately Palestine will be free!

Sherri

OK serious question,

When the current round of attacks was stared by Isreal openly targeting Palestinian Leaders for assassination how can anybody defend their murder of 105 people. 3, yes 3 Israelis have been killed.

There are only 3 ways the situation unless the US takes it's head out of its arse and stops supporting heavily armed state terrorism by the Isrealis.

Either

The Muslim population and Hispanic/black population grow so large that you don't need to appease Jewish money to be president. Tis is unlikely to happen.

The world tells the US to fuck the hell off until it allows them to arm the Palestinians and lets them attack any isreali on land that has been taken since 1957. Possibly assisting them in this by bombing the shit out of every isreali air base.

somebody actually does drop a bomb on Isreal.

Isreal is not defending itself, it is defending its illegal occupation of lands they stole from the Palestinians.

To be honest if the world had known what was going to happen in isreal for the next 70 years I don't think they would have bothered too much about saving the Jews from the nazis.

but the real problem is the US, you are all so incrediblyibly stupid and I'll informed about the rest of the world that you just don't seem to realise that the way to solve the terrorism and issues in the middle east is to stop supporting the murder and theft perpetrated by the Isreali government. You didn't understand Northern Ireland either, you just paid for bombs to be made, to kill British citizens.

Thousands of rockets have rained down on Israel from Gaza and you blame Israel for responding? If someone was shooting thousands of rockets at any other country a response wouldn't be questioned for a second...yet Israel is castigated for doing so?

Your remarks about not bothering to save the Jews from the Nazis shows what an anti-Semite you are. Disgusting comment. I very rarely neg rep here but for posts like your's I'll make an exception.

SOOOOoo... These "thousands of rockets"...HMMMmm... ?? That's how this whole thing got started? The Arabs just ordered food supplies from an Indian reservation in the USA and the dumb Injuns sent the Arabs rockets instead? SOOOoo...naturally with nothing else they could do with all the rockets..they shot em all at Israel. Israel is just these pure innocent victims in all this. Poor Jews. Maybe the Jews are just unlucky. I'm sure they did absolutely nothing to provoke the Arabs.

Or...did they ?????

Except that I am not Muslim, I am a white European brought up in Christianity. So perhaps you need to get your head out of your arse and realise how the rest of the world sees this.
Except that you're a neo nazi fuckwit. Or lying or sucking Muslim dick. Or all of the above.

OK serious question,

When the current round of attacks was stared by Isreal openly targeting Palestinian Leaders for assassination how can anybody defend their murder of 105 people. 3, yes 3 Israelis have been killed.

There are only 3 ways the situation unless the US takes it's head out of its arse and stops supporting heavily armed state terrorism by the Isrealis.

Either

The Muslim population and Hispanic/black population grow so large that you don't need to appease Jewish money to be president. Tis is unlikely to happen.

The world tells the US to fuck the hell off until it allows them to arm the Palestinians and lets them attack any isreali on land that has been taken since 1957. Possibly assisting them in this by bombing the shit out of every isreali air base.

Isreal is not defending itself, it is defending its illegal occupation of lands they stole from the Palestinians.

To be honest if the world had known what was going to happen in isreal for the next 70 years I don't think they would have bothered too much about saving the Jews from the nazis.

but the real problem is the US, you are all so incrediblyibly stupid and I'll informed about the rest of the world that you just don't seem to realise that the way to solve the terrorism and issues in the middle east is to stop supporting the murder and theft perpetrated by the Isreali government. You didn't understand Northern Ireland either, you just paid for bombs to be made, to kill British citizens.

Thousands of rockets have rained down on Israel from Gaza and you blame Israel for responding? If someone was shooting thousands of rockets at any other country a response wouldn't be questioned for a second...yet Israel is castigated for doing so?

Your remarks about not bothering to save the Jews from the Nazis shows what an anti-Semite you are. Disgusting comment. I very rarely neg rep here but for posts like your's I'll make an exception.

SOOOOoo... These "thousands of rockets"...HMMMmm... ?? That's how this whole thing got started? The Arabs just ordered food supplies from an Indian reservation in the USA and the dumb Injuns sent the Arabs rockets instead? SOOOoo...naturally with nothing else they could do with all the rockets..they shot em all at Israel. Israel is just these pure innocent victims in all this. Poor Jews. Maybe the Jews are just unlucky. I'm sure they did absolutely nothing to provoke the Arabs.

Or...did they ?????
Provoke Arabs? A sneeze would suffice.

A sneeze from an infidel? JIHAAAAD!

I just don't get why Americans are so totally ignorant, well I do it's because your government and media need you to be so ignorant.

Hamas did not start this violence. Israel carried out 20 attacks on Gaza killing 6 people including a Hamas Official.

Let's put the boot on the other foot. Hamas kills 6 Isralies including Ehud Barak, what would the Israeli response have been? A darn site more than the 3 people killed in total by the Hamas rockets launched in retaliation that is absolutely for certain.

For the act of killing half the number of people that Israel did in its completely illegal strike on Gaza Israel thinks a suitable response is to use the might of its sophisticated military to then kill another 110 Palestinians.

It's not proportionate, it's not legal and it sure as hell shouldn't be tolerated by the rest of the world.

When the IRA were attacking the UK we didn't bomb the IRA, or attack Dublin. if you are the ones with the military might it is up to you to be the ones that act with restraint and to try to have some semblance of order. All the Zionists are doing is killing people.

on the subject of retaliation. To my mind NOTHING the Palestinians do can be seen as starting anything. Whilst the Israelies continue to occupy Palestinian land illegally I do not see why they think they should be immune from attack. They should leave all land that was not part of the original territory and return it to the Palestinians.

The next time anybody Jewish thinks about the holocaust they should remember the people who died fighting the Nazi oppression and then they should look at how the Israeli state has behaved towards Palestine. it is disgusting to think that a people that should be so grateful that others fought the oppression and laid down their lives trying to free captured Jewish prisoners now seek out war and conflict.

Whilst Israel and American Jews exploits its military advantage and the basic blackmailing of the US presidency there can be only one way to have peace in Palestine. Arm the Palestinians to the hilt, so that Israel cannot keep carrying out air strikes at will and threatening ground invasion.

If the Israelis left the stolen land and stopped killing Hamas officials then i could have some sympathy. But as they are nothing but aggressors and bullies I personally would be happy to see Israel wiped of the map. Please note I am not anti Semitic. I do not hate Jews, I hate Israel and their complete disregard for humanity.

I agree with practically everything you say, except your suggestion about any involvement with arming someone, anyone. I just do not think that is the answer to all of this. I can oppose the civilian murders of Israel, though, and the Occupation, and I do, but only through nonviolent methods!

There is power in Nonviolent Resistance, look at what happened with Apartheid in South Africa, look at the liberation of India from Colonialism, look at The Civil Rights Movement in the US.

Sherri
Ha ha. Good joke.

i just don't get why americans are so totally ignorant, well i do it's because your government and media need you to be so ignorant.

Hamas did not start this violence. Israel carried out 20 attacks on gaza killing 6 people including a hamas official.

Let's put the boot on the other foot. Hamas kills 6 isralies including ehud barak, what would the israeli response have been? A darn site more than the 3 people killed in total by the hamas rockets launched in retaliation that is absolutely for certain.

For the act of killing half the number of people that israel did in its completely illegal strike on gaza israel thinks a suitable response is to use the might of its sophisticated military to then kill another 110 palestinians.

When the ira were attacking the uk we didn't bomb the ira, or attack dublin. If you are the ones with the military might it is up to you to be the ones that act with restraint and to try to have some semblance of order. All the zionists are doing is killing people.

On the subject of retaliation. To my mind nothing the palestinians do can be seen as starting anything. Whilst the israelies continue to occupy palestinian land illegally i do not see why they think they should be immune from attack. They should leave all land that was not part of the original territory and return it to the palestinians.

The next time anybody jewish thinks about the holocaust they should remember the people who died fighting the nazi oppression and then they should look at how the israeli state has behaved towards palestine. It is disgusting to think that a people that should be so grateful that others fought the oppression and laid down their lives trying to free captured jewish prisoners now seek out war and conflict.

Whilst israel and american jews exploits its military advantage and the basic blackmailing of the us presidency there can be only one way to have peace in palestine. Arm the palestinians to the hilt, so that israel cannot keep carrying out air strikes at will and threatening ground invasion.

If the israelis left the stolen land and stopped killing hamas officials then i could have some sympathy. But as they are nothing but aggressors and bullies i personally would be happy to see israel wiped of the map. Please note i am not anti semitic. I do not hate jews, i hate israel and their complete disregard for humanity.
argggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OK serious question,

Either

Yes...only 3 people killed in Israel. Why?
Because they have shelters, the people have a place to go to get away! Israel protects their people.

They have the Iron Dome....which has taken out a lot of the bombs from Gaza.

What does Gaza have? Why aren't they being protected?

OK serious question,

Either

Yes...only 3 people killed in Israel. Why?
Because they have shelters, the people have a place to go to get away! Israel protects their people.

They have the Iron Dome....which has taken out a lot of the bombs from Gaza.

What does Gaza have? Why aren't they being protected?

In recent years, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniya declared that “the Palestinians are a nation of jihad and martyrdom,” while Hamas MP Fathi Hamed, addressing Israel, said, “We desire death more than you desire life.

Hamed went on to state that, “For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel... the elderly excel at this... and so do the children.

This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children.”

Hamas TV campaigns instruct the population that “bombs are more precious than children.”

In line with this ideology, rockets and explosives are hidden in Gazan homes, and senior terrorists, such as Yahiya Abiya, the head of Hamas’s rocket program, often remain in homes surrounded by civilians.

Dealing with Hamas

Why would the Hamas leadership bother with bomb shelters or air raid alarms or evacuation efforts when they place such little value on the lives of the people?

Sherri
Oh good, Sherri is going to Tibet to help the Tibetans fight against the occupation of their country by the Chinese. With Sherri's assistance, the Tibetans will finally be free. If you need some money for a ticket to accomplish your task, Sherri, many of us can chip in. What did you say, Sherri? You don't feel like going because there are no Jews involved in the occupation of Tibet? I knew there would be a snag somewhere that would make Sherri stay home.

It is not Israel's fault that their air strikes are more efficient than Hamas' missile attacks.
If the Palestinian terrorists want peace, Stop firing missiles, stop with the "Zionists must die rhetoric and negotiate in good faith.
Until they do, they can expect retaliation vastly superior to their crappy missiles.

Hamas keeps bringing a knife to a gun fight and complains about the results

Except that I am not Muslim, I am a white European brought up in Christianity. So perhaps you need to get your head out of your arse and realise how the rest of the world sees this.
Except that you're a neo nazi fuckwit. Or lying or sucking Muslim dick. Or all of the above.
Where did this Woodywong disappear to? Did he crash during take-off?Did Sherri grab onto his coat tail? An interesting specimen, this guy. He's not a Muslim, He doesn't hate Jews (some of his best friends are Jews), he doesn't hate Zionists, (he bowls on a team of Rabbis) he doesn't hate Israelis, he just hates Israel. I've never met one of these critters before. It's almost scary. If anyone can corner him, please check if he has a pulse.

Sherri
Oh good, Sherri is going to Tibet to help the Tibetans fight against the occupation of their country by the Chinese. With Sherri's assistance, the Tibetans will finally be free. If you need some money for a ticket to accomplish your task, Sherri, many of us can chip in. What did you say, Sherri? You don't feel like going because there are no Jews involved in the occupation of Tibet? I knew there would be a snag somewhere that would make Sherri stay home.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdK7Lirngg&feature=fvwrel]The "Red Herring" Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]

There we go, another response with a perfect explanations of why the Israelis should be allowed to go on butchering hundreds of Palestinians.

Not one poster has actually given a reason as to why they should be allowed to occupy land illegally, carry out air strikes and not expect retaliation.

All this talk of thousands of rockets is stupid. The rockets are very ineffective. You seem to think the fact there are thousands means it is more of a problem that the hundreds of deadly air strikes the Isrealis are carrying out. I guess if Hamas had responded with a single nuclear device you would think that was OK as they only used 1 bomb.

They are not occupying land illegally. You might remember that they were invaded by Arab forces and captured that land when they repelled the invaders. Tough shit. The Arabs lost.

You speak of butchering civilians... Hint: If you don't want civilians killed by retaliatory air strikes, do not fire missiles from school yards. Move them away from populated areas, for God's sake!

Last edited:

So you really think the US should care what you think? Isn't there an EUMessageboard you can spread your anti-semitic garbage at?

Last edited:

So you really think the US should care what you think? Isn;t there an EUMessageboard you can spread your anti-semitic garbage at?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE]"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it" - YouTube[/ame]

I came on this board to find out what justification for the occupation of land illegally there was. I gave the perspective of somebody who is neither Jewish or Muslim who lives in a country where there is not massive jewish control of media outlets and where politics is not controlled by donors quite as badly as the US.

Still no reason given. The knife to a gun fight comment is typical. You are proud of Israel killing so many people and you think you should be allowed to continue to do so. The Palestinians didn't bring a knife to a gun fight, the Isrealis invaded their home with a gun and they grabbed a knife to try to defend themselves, because they don't have a gun. If they had a gun maybe the Israelis would think twice. What is even more ridiculous is that in this particular instance the Israelis shot the gun first, carrying out air strikes to assassinate a Hamas official. The rockets were a response to that.

The idea that Israel repelled invaders and gained land is also bollocks. We repelled the Germans. Does that mean that we now occupy Germany. FFS defending yourself doese not include taking other peoples land.

The Isreali occupation of lands they have no right to is causing deaths around the world and justifying terrorism. We could send troops to die around the world defending the Israeli right to kill Palestinians, or the Jews could just stop killing them.

I also love that anybody who points out that the Jews are wrong on something is anti Semitic. YOU WERE BUTCHERED BY THE NAZIS THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DO THE FUCK AS YOU PLEASE AND THEN ATTACK ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES AS ANTI SEMITIC.

You have not dealt with a single point, just supplied arrogance and claims of anti semitism. Can we also clarify if anybody who has responded on here is neither Jewish or Muslim.

Forum List

Back