How can anyone be optimistic about Obama's Chances in 2012?

It's funny how you just blanket throw out there that I'm wrong, without giving any details or opinion on the subject. I guess that means you don't think the GOP will go with Romney/Bachman and that even if they did you don't think they would be a dangerous threat to Obama's chances.

Oh well, guess I just think more of the candidates than you do.

When an average of several Ranging Polls show only 29% of Americans think the country is on the right track almost 3 years into his first term.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

We just look at the republican field.. :lol:

Will you all ever learn to stop ripping on the president when your own future looks sooo bleak?

Keep looking, cuz your nasty vagina is gonna smell of Democrat suck here in 2012.

I don't usually agree with Sara regarding politics, and I tend not to neg rep. In fact it's been a long time since I've thrown out some neg, so this one is going to be a pleasure.

First off, the president still maintains a high approval rating
Secondly, he polls exceptionally well against potential opponents
Thirdly, Republican positions killing Medicare and worker rights will work against them
Fourthly, Obama is drawing significantly more funding

Please save this for when you ask the same dumb question tomorrow

And if it will make you happy.....I can post the list of accomplishments in Obamas first two and a half years that are the most significant since FDR. Then you can post FAIL after each one. That is usually good for 4-5 pages of back and forth

If you like, we could always discuss the Nobel Peace Prize

Forum List

Back