How Can Anybody Trust Bill Clinton?

I didn't dislike Clinton, but he was a lying womanizing hound dog and then watching Hillary stand by her man on National t.v and all for WHAT? POLTITICS AND POWER..

But evidently BILLY BOY still sends thrills up some peoples legs

who cares if he was a womanizer. so were FDR, Eisenhower, JFK, ... even daddy bush had a girlfriend.

i still don't care who they screw so long as it isn't us...

baby bush was true blue to laura as far as i know... worst president in my lifetime

It's not that he was a Womanizer, it's that he lied under oath.

Look, the far right crowd, the Obama haters, the Clinton haters, they're all going to trash Clinton, and his speech last night. Who didn't know that?

It's irrelevant. The undecided voters are in the center. If Clinton impacts anyone, vote-wise, it's them. And I guarantee you that Clinton's speech last night, if it moved any of them out of the undecided camp,

it didn't move them towards Mitt Romney.

awww, tissue

Look, the far right crowd, the Obama haters, the Clinton haters, they're all going to trash Clinton, and his speech last night. Who didn't know that?

It's irrelevant. The undecided voters are in the center. If Clinton impacts anyone, vote-wise, it's them. And I guarantee you that Clinton's speech last night, if it moved any of them out of the undecided camp,

it didn't move them towards Mitt Romney.

Clinton has been heavily criticized for overseeing the creation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which made it more affordable for manufacturing companies to outsource jobs to foreign countries and then import their product back to the United States. This policy caused a significant decrease in the amount of unskilled jobs in the United States.

Some liberals and progressives believe that Clinton did not do enough to reverse the trends toward widening income and wealth inequality that began in the late 1970s and 1980s. The top marginal income tax rate for high-income individuals (the top 1.2% of earners) was 70 percent in 1980, then lowered to 28 percent in 1986 by Reagan; Clinton raised it back to 39.6 percent, but it remained far below pre-Reagan levels. Clinton's administration also afforded no benefit to unionized labor nor did it favor strengthening collective bargaining rights.

Clintonomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's easy when all the right tells is lie after lie. I could care less who he was or wasn't tagging at the time or now. Matters not!!

He supplied specifics on the dem proposal's and platform and I've yet to read, hear, or witness anything that even comes close coming from the neo-con side of the aisle. Everything from romney's tax returns to specifics on his plan are apparently super secret.

"specifics on his plan are apparently super secret."

Here we go again with the blind and misinformed.

It was only posted 3 times yesterday and is on the website.

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/def...America-PlanForJobsAndEconomicGrowth-Full.pdf

Way ahead of you bucko! You call that a plan for going forward? His plan is like bush's was, only on steroids and we all SHOULD know how that worked out :badgrin:

Bill Clinton told you people what I've been telling you people for months.

The Romney economic plan won't work. It can't work. It is mathematically impossible to do what Romney is promising to do and come to a balanced budget. Period.

Debate that for once.

They don't want a debate or even a conversation, they like pointing fingers and making shit up.

NOW, again, you 'nuts on the right want to talk about Clinton's marital infidelity?

I thought you wanted to talk about Mitt Romney's POLICIES. I thought you wanted to debate the issues of Mitt Romney's POLICIES, the GOP POLICIES, Mitt Romney's POSITIONS, his TAX PLANS, his BUDGET PLANS, his beliefs on social questions.

When did you change your mind? When did you give up?

It shows a lack of character not to mention impulse control.

Those are not small flaws.

Despite what all you people think, character does matter.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'd guess that a vast majority of people would like to go back to the days of his presidency.

If you want to add Newt in there, fine.

But it was Bill's presidency, it's him they're thinking about. Yep, those were the days. The last time this country was really rolling. Hopefully not the final time.

If the theory is that economic policies take years to kick in then Clinton's success can be traced to Reagan's plans.

That would be all fine and dandy BUT David Stockman, the mastermind behind "trickle-down economics" has done a 180 and denounces it every change he gets calling it what it is and ALWAYS will be - a FAILURE.

Bill Moyers Interviews David Stockman On Crony Capitalism | The Daily Capitalist

I'd guess that a vast majority of people would like to go back to the days of his presidency.

If you want to add Newt in there, fine.

But it was Bill's presidency, it's him they're thinking about. Yep, those were the days. The last time this country was really rolling. Hopefully not the final time.

If the theory is that economic policies take years to kick in then Clinton's success can be traced to Reagan's plans.

The question is do Americans want to wait to see if Obama's work?

Clinton reversed Reagan's 'plans' in the 1993 budget, remember? The one no Republican would vote for?
:cool:
It's that selective amnesia all con lovers have and hold dear!

I didn't dislike Clinton, but he was a lying womanizing hound dog and then watching Hillary stand by her man on National t.v and all for WHAT? POLTITICS AND POWER..

But evidently BILLY BOY still sends thrills up some peoples legs

who cares if he was a womanizer. so were FDR, Eisenhower, JFK, ... even daddy bush had a girlfriend.

baby bush was true blue to laura as far as i know... worst president in my lifetime

Over something that did not affect national security and wasn't any of their fucking biz to begin with. How much $ was wasted on that fiasco?

Over something that did not affect national security and wasn't any of their fucking biz to begin with. How much $ was wasted on that fiasco?

oh really didn't affect National Security...I guess we can all be thankful Monica wasn't a spy from another country

Can Anybody Trust Bill Clinton?

Not with a cigar in his hand..... $3562723908.gif

Ole Billy just sold his soul...You know he can't stand Obama for the way he treated Hillary.

But what would you expect from a Democrat politician..give all for the party and power

That would be all fine and dandy BUT David Stockman, the mastermind behind "trickle-down economics" has done a 180 and denounces it every change he gets calling it what it is and ALWAYS will be - a FAILURE.

Bill Moyers Interviews David Stockman On Crony Capitalism | The Daily Capitalist

And George H. Bush called it "Voodoo Economics".

The ironic thing is, back in those days, we had people who were for Supply Side because they made arguments about Laffer Curves and how it could stimulate the economy. And there could be a real argument to be made that a 70% top rate was counterproductive.

Today they don't even bother. High taxes on the rich are unfair becaue the rich are soooooo much more deserving and better than the rest of us, and we should all be happy paying a higher percentage than Mitt Romney does. And most of the idiots making this argument are barely middle class.

Ole Billy just sold his soul...You know he can't stand Obama for the way he treated Hillary.

But what would you expect from a Democrat politician..give all for the party and power

Or Bill is a grownup who knows politics is faker than wrestling.

If you want to see soul-selling, it's all these Republicans who got slimed by the Weird Mormon Robot who are now trying to claim he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Presidents deserve a BJ every now and then..:lol:

I could care less what he did.

It was the lying about it that may have been "questionable", however if most people made the same choice he did I am positive they would probably lie like he did. But, you know, everyone likes to paint themselves as the moral "superior".

Bottom line is that his presidency was the best in my lifetime...

Rock on, Bill.

Everyone forgets who holds the purse strings, who actually sets the wheels in motion for reform and budgetary responsibility.

Clinton's term saw welfare reform, balanced budgets and a period of awesome economic growth............all done with a Republican Congress!! O.M.G

So Mac1958 is right, if you're going to credit Clinton for all those things, you have to credit Obama for the mess we're in now.

Forum List

Back