How Can Anybody Trust Bill Clinton?

Wasn't this man caught fingering, cigaring, penetrating, thrusting a very young intern who was young enough to be his grand daughter? in the oval office throughout important world meetings. I am sure Bill was spotted licking come off the cigar during a press clip with a world leader. "I did not have any sexual relations with this young woman whatsoever" and the people who support Bill really believe that or think it was no big deal to be eating pussy while he works.

If a true american can take this man's word for anything he says. That's the problem with America, it makes you all naive and gulible.

First...your young intern had already had an affair with a married man. As far as the pussy eating. Read My Lips!!

images.jpg

Wasn't this man caught fingering, cigaring, penetrating, thrusting a very young intern who was young enough to be his grand daughter? in the oval office throughout important world meetings. I am sure Bill was spotted licking come off the cigar during a press clip with a world leader. "I did not have any sexual relations with this young woman whatsoever" and the people who support Bill really believe that or think it was no big deal to be eating pussy while he works.

If a true american can take this man's word for anything he says. That's the problem with America, it makes you all naive and gulible.
i will take him over Bush and the two jackoffs running right now....

Yup, just look at the kind of people the democrats idolize and adore, the biggest, filthy, immoral, lying, rottenest pieces of shit on the planet.

Fuck you leftists, and the garbage you support. We conservatives want no part of your human debris.

Last edited:
wasn't this man caught fingering, cigaring, penetrating, thrusting a very young intern who was young enough to be his grand daughter? In the oval office throughout important world meetings. I am sure bill was spotted licking come off the cigar during a press clip with a world leader. "i did not have any sexual relations with this young woman whatsoever" and the people who support bill really believe that or think it was no big deal to be eating pussy while he works.

If a true american can take this man's word for anything he says. That's the problem with america, it makes you all naive and gulible.

clinton was impeached for a sound reason and his words are meaningless. What the heck is he saying, give obama another chance..?obama has had 4 long years and we can't afford to give this man another chance. No way. Another chance would literally ruin our lives forever. People need to wake up. Its not what obama wants or needs, its what we the people need and its time to make a change for our sakes.

One wonders if the OP could have trusted Alexander Hamilton...

Lawdy, Clinton's indiscretions were bad, but it was the lying on camera to America, with a straight face and then lying under oath, to Congress that got ole Billy Boy impeached.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otBFsw3O8VA]Bill Clinton on Monica Lewinsky: I did not have sexual relations... or wait, maybe I did - YouTube[/ame]

Get it, it's the LIES that I have the biggest problem with. Did he lie last night when he endorsed Obama??

Last edited:
wasn't this man caught fingering, cigaring, penetrating, thrusting a very young intern who was young enough to be his grand daughter? In the oval office throughout important world meetings. I am sure bill was spotted licking come off the cigar during a press clip with a world leader. "i did not have any sexual relations with this young woman whatsoever" and the people who support bill really believe that or think it was no big deal to be eating pussy while he works.

If a true american can take this man's word for anything he says. That's the problem with america, it makes you all naive and gulible.

clinton was impeached for a sound reason and his words are meaningless. What the heck is he saying, give obama another chance..?obama has had 4 long years and we can't afford to give this man another chance. No way. Another chance would literally ruin our lives forever. People need to wake up. Its not what obama wants or needs, its what we the people need and its time to make a change for our sakes.
dictator_obama_Wallpaper_4ehtw.jpg

Clinton is a first class liar and con artist and he is in to this for his own gains. Get smart and wake up, clintons do things for their own gains, not ours. And obama is the same way.
People would be stupid to give obama another chance....pure stupid. Obama has had 4 yrs and been a disaster, so why ini heck would you continue to give this man more time to finish our liveis off...............get smart. Vote them all out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Lawdy, Clinton's indiscretions were bad, but it was the lying on camera to America, with a straight face and then lying under oath, to Congress that got ole Billy Boy impeached.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otBFsw3O8VA]Bill Clinton on Monica Lewinsky: I did not have sexual relations... or wait, maybe I did - YouTube[/ame]

Get it, it's the LIES that I have the biggest problem with. Did he lie last night when he endorsed Obama??

LOL...right...it's the "lies" you care about. That's why you support Willard, Reversible Mittens, Romney. :lol:

Irony poisoning.

I didn't dislike Clinton, but he was a lying womanizing hound dog and then watching Hillary stand by her man on National t.v and all for WHAT? POLTITICS AND POWER..

But evidently BILLY BOY still sends thrills up some peoples legs

And let's not forget Hillary's lame attempt at disingenuous deflection..."It's all a right-wing conspiracy" against her loving junkyard dog of a husband. She knew the asshole was flat out guilty, but chose to lie instead. Just like slick Willie did months later to the world, with the audacity to shake his Monica-stained finger in our faces while doing so.

What a fine presidential couple those two asswipes made.

LOL...right...it's the "lies" you care about. That's why you support Willard, Reversible Mittens, Romney. :lol:

Irony poisoning.

Ah I see Mitt's a liar and Bill Boy's don't matter. Here he is lying under oath, and you seem to be OK with that. Thank goodness Monica had the smarts to preserve that blue dress.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfpG2-1Bv4&feature=related]Clinton testify - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I loved clint eastwoods comments.......he was great.
As for clinton, he needs to go home and retire and stop trying to be in the limelight all the time. He only is doing this for his own gains. Obama has had 4 yrs and he is a failure.....why would anyone reelect a failure to us all???? Obama and this bunch in dc have got to be voted out for all our sakes.

He want's Obama to win so Hillary has a better chance in 2016, she'll run if Obama has a good second term. Billy's dreaming, he wants to get back in that oval office. ;)

Forum List

Back