"We Left Him A Terrible Mess"

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
"He hasn't cleaned it up fast enough. Fire him and put us back in"

It took Roosevelt eight years and a world war to straighten out the crashed economy caused by Hoover and the banks in the late 20's early 30's. You Republicans shut the fuck up!!

It took Roosevelt eight years and a world war to straighten out the crashed economy caused by Hoover and the banks in the late 20's early 30's. You Republicans shut the fuck up!!

You STFU because you haven't a clue. We had this debate before, in fact I think you may have started the thread and got your ass handed to you.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

You STFU because you haven't a clue. We had this debate before, in fact I think you may have started the thread and got your ass handed to you.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm 78 years old and so far nobody has handed me my ass...especially a bunch of numb nuts Republicans who live in a bubble of lies. The modern Republican patty, aka "tea baggers" thump their bibles, believe a 2000 year old fairy tale about virgin birth and deny the sciences of evolution and global warming...even though the overwhelming evidence of the truth is all around them. If I was a woman I would be out knocking on doors to keep a bunch of old white men from dictating what I could do in my bedroom. They believe in small government but insist on telling a woman how to live their life. "HYPOCRITES"

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm 78 years old and so far nobody has handed me my ass...especially a bunch of numb nuts Republicans who live in a bubble of lies. The modern Republican patty, aka "tea baggers" thump their bibles, believe a 2000 year old fairy tale about virgin birth and deny the sciences of evolution and global warming...even though the overwhelming evidence of the truth is all around them. If I was a woman I would be out knocking on doors to keep a bunch of old white men from dictating what I could do in my bedroom. They believe in small government but insist on telling a woman how to live their life. "HYPOCRITES"

:eusa_hand: We heard your "autobio" yesterday.. Go read your thread.

I love it when when people tell me I have no Right to Speak. Makes wanna' vote for their Party. It sure does.

And yet it took Harding barely a few months to clean up Wilson's Depression, which was much deeper than 1929. Why is that? Oh yeah, Harding didnt believe in big government. The reason the 1929 Depression and the current downturn are taking so long to repair is because the response to them has been the same. More government. More regulation. Less uncertainty.

You guys are using the same policies that failed FDR and you cant understand why they are working just as effectively.

yep fire him, he ran for the job, promised he'd CLEAN it up four years, DIDN'T...
so lets take him at his word people and make him a ONE TERM PRESIDENT:eusa_clap:

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm 78 years old and so far nobody has handed me my ass...

Maybe because no one wants to touch your 78 year old ass to hand it to you.

$stewie puke.gif

And yet it took Harding barely a few months to clean up Wilson's Depression, which was much deeper than 1929. Why is that? Oh yeah, Harding didnt believe in big government. The reason the 1929 Depression and the current downturn are taking so long to repair is because the response to them has been the same. More government. More regulation. Less uncertainty.

You guys are using the same policies that failed FDR and you cant understand why they are working just as effectively.

Before FDR there was no such thing as benefits. If a man was able to show up for work he got paid...if he was sick and couldn't make it one of the men in line waiting got his job. Before FDR there was no WPA, CCC, TVA, RFD, social security, health insurance etc. There were county poor farms called poor houses where old poverty stricken Americans ended up. There are still unmarked graves from that era. If the Republicans could have their way it's what we would return to. The Republican mantra...."I've Got Mine Now By God You Get Yours"

Before FDR there was no such thing as benefits. If a man was able to show up for work he got paid...if he was sick and couldn't make it one of the men in line waiting got his job. Before FDR there was no WPA, CCC, TVA, RFD, social security, health insurance etc. There were county poor farms called poor houses where old poverty stricken Americans ended up. There are still unmarked graves from that era. If the Republicans could have their way it's what we would return to. The Republican mantra...."I've Got Mine Now By God You Get Yours"

You could also point out that in the 1920's worldwide competition was an oxymoron to try to enlighten Avatar. Be forewarned however, many have tried to shed some light on that black hole, all have failed.

Well, Reagan did it in 17 months. But Obama couldn't do it in 4 years?? But who's counting, right??

Obama's policies aren't working, they just aren't.

But in another economic time, President Ronald Reagan’s economic recovery program took 17 months to take hold. It took from the time Congress passed his tax cuts, in August 1981, until the recession he inherited finally ended in January 1983.

Unemployment hit a high of 10.8 percent in December 1982. But then economic growth spiked, and the unemployment rate began a long, steady decline throughout the 1980s. It was obvious the program was working when people stopped calling it “Reaganomics.”

Opinion: Obama, Reagan and the economy - Frank J. Donatelli - POLITICO.com

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

and your point is?:eusa_whistle::eusa_shifty:

Please watch your blood pressure, I want to read more still.....:eusa_whistle:

well first of all you really don't need to put us republicans in your sexual fantasies and second of all repuvlicans have nothing to do with the 5 trillion dollars in debt that barry has racked up just on his watch. refute that

Reagan's economy was much worse than Obama's. His inexperience is showing, he had no clue how to fix anything, still doesn't

Or you could say it took FDR 8 years to turn a recession into a soup line depression. The jerk wasn't gentleman enough to bow out after two terms like every other president and we had to enact an Amendment to prevent other democrats from crowning themselves king.

Forum List

Back