How Can Anybody Trust Bill Clinton?

He want's Obama to win so Hillary has a better chance in 2016, she'll run if Obama has a good second term. Billy's dreaming, he wants to get back in that oval office. ;)

Can't really blame him. Who wouldn't want back in considering all the snatch he was able to get there while supposedly serving his country. What a nice deal, getting served while serving!

Wasn't this man caught fingering, cigaring, penetrating, thrusting a very young intern who was young enough to be his grand daughter? in the oval office throughout important world meetings. I am sure Bill was spotted licking come off the cigar during a press clip with a world leader. "I did not have any sexual relations with this young woman whatsoever" and the people who support Bill really believe that or think it was no big deal to be eating pussy while he works.

If a true american can take this man's word for anything he says. That's the problem with America, it makes you all naive and gulible.
i will take him over Bush and the two jackoffs running right now....

LOL...jackoffs....I like it!

If I'd been there when Mitt was born I would have pinched his head off :)

Wasn't this man caught fingering, cigaring, penetrating, thrusting a very young intern who was young enough to be his grand daughter? in the oval office throughout important world meetings. I am sure Bill was spotted licking come off the cigar during a press clip with a world leader. "I did not have any sexual relations with this young woman whatsoever" and the people who support Bill really believe that or think it was no big deal to be eating pussy while he works.

If a true american can take this man's word for anything he says. That's the problem with America, it makes you all naive and gulible.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.John 8:7

Clinton is a first class liar and con artist and he is in to this for his own gains. Get smart and wake up, clintons do things for their own gains, not ours. And obama is the same way.
People would be stupid to give obama another chance....pure stupid. Obama has had 4 yrs and been a disaster, so why ini heck would you continue to give this man more time to finish our liveis off...............get smart. Vote them all out.

LMAO!!

The only ones I see doing things for their own gain are the rich people who sponsor the party of low taxes for the wealthy. The others who vote Republican still believe in fairy tales.

Last edited:
Everyone forgets who holds the purse strings, who actually sets the wheels in motion for reform and budgetary responsibility.

Clinton's term saw welfare reform, balanced budgets and a period of awesome economic growth............all done with a Republican Congress!! O.M.G

So Mac1958 is right, if you're going to credit Clinton for all those things, you have to credit Obama for the mess we're in now.

Still has to get by the Pres' pen!

And?

None of that was is or ever will be impeachable.

Reagan funded terrorists in Central America that had abducted, raped and killed American Nuns. With American funding, they set up death squads dedicated to butchering people across the region. He did this while also funding drug cartels that brought cocaine to America. And after making deals to send weapons to a country that held Americans as hostage. And he did this secretly..and lied to Congress about it. That's treason. And most definitely impeachable.

Guess which President the conservatives in ths country actually impeached.

wasn't this man caught fingering, cigaring, penetrating, thrusting a very young intern who was young enough to be his grand daughter? In the oval office throughout important world meetings. I am sure bill was spotted licking come off the cigar during a press clip with a world leader. "i did not have any sexual relations with this young woman whatsoever" and the people who support bill really believe that or think it was no big deal to be eating pussy while he works.

If a true american can take this man's word for anything he says. That's the problem with america, it makes you all naive and gulible.

clinton was impeached for a sound reason and his words are meaningless. What the heck is he saying, give obama another chance..?obama has had 4 long years and we can't afford to give this man another chance. No way. Another chance would literally ruin our lives forever. People need to wake up. Its not what obama wants or needs, its what we the people need and its time to make a change for our sakes.

Apparently you and many of you con losers forgot about the 8 years prior that seemed like 16 and left one hell of a mess, yet your side wants another chance to get it right!?! Fools a plenty with selective amnesia on the right/wrong side:cool:

Forum List

Back