CDZ How can a transgender woman(man) have an abortion?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I always liked Julian Castro even though he represents the left. I thought he was smarter than to be politically correct to such an extreme.

He's advocating abortions for transgender males who become women?

So how does this happen? A transgender male has a uterus implanted so that he can become pregnant and have an abortion?

I mean what the fuck? How much is Trump paying him?

Jo

I always liked Julian Castro even though he represents the left. I thought he was smarter than to be politically correct to such an extreme.

So how does this happen? A transgender male has a uterus implanted so that he can become pregnant and have an abortion?

Jo
This was so bad that I actually wished a republican had said it so it would get the type of media coverage it deserved.

Jo
Why would Trump be paying him?

Transgenders and their goofy supporters have a type of mental derangement that allows them to accept anything, no matter how extreme or bizarre. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Transgenders and their goofy supporters have a type of mental derangement that allows them to accept anything no matter how extreme or bizarre. ... :cuckoo:

To the Op: they cannot, end of story.

To Sunni Man, they're postmodernists, or at least they're operating under the philosophical-religious cult of postmodernism which holds that any and all aspects or natures of being human are social constructs created by the (white) hierarchical patriarchy which can simply be redefined, changed, rewritten or remade as they see fit. Essentially, postmodernism holds that a human being could grow wings and fly if they say it is so or possible. Those who follow or are fully become postmodernists themselves quest only for the end of the human race. It is that blatantly silly and simple. And yet, countless academics and university students along with some politicians, evidently, wholeheartedly believe this bullshit.

Jo

Not all transgender people have a complete 100% slice and dice and therefore could retain their innards and outters.

Jo

Not all transgender people have a complete 100% slice and dice and therefore could retain their innards and outters.

Yeah, uh, a "transgender female" - which was the phrase Castro used - is a biological male. So your "explanation" is irrelevant. "Transgender females" never had a uterus and ovaries to start with, so a "not complete" surgery where they "retained their innards" would make no difference.

Jo

Yeah but.... You have to be a woman for real first yes?

I get the impression were talking about starting out as a man.

Jo

Jo

Then they must not be fully committed to their delusion.

Jo

Then they must not be fully committed to their delusion.

Perhaps. I think the females becoming males hold off so they still have the opportunity to have kids (plus I don't think the fake penis is quite the bargain they hoped for from a few thing I have read here and there).

I can't believe how sincere, thought out, and even insightful most of this thread is, and yet feel it somehow should be in the rubber room

I'm still stunned that this is even an issue.

It's just mentally vacant.

Jo

Jo
You have it backwards

He is talking transgender females who become males but still have their plumbing

I can't believe how sincere, thought out, and even insightful most of this thread is, and yet feel it somehow should be in the rubber room

I can't believe it's even being discussed.

When I was 8 years old and saw Ru-Paul on TV I was so utterly repulsed I didn't have words for what I had seen. We're talking nearly 40 years ago mind you...

In my mind it was just some warped comical thing that would go away because it was obviously disgusting, like Andrew Dice Clay or Boy George.

In the time that has passed, we have all sorts of shit that is now culturally acceptable that I knew was asinine as an 8 year old, but the most perverse part of it resists common sense.

I will never understand how less than 1% of the people in this country get so much attention simply because they're freaks of nature. It's not even that I want to use authority to make it go away, I just wish it would die off like Disco or Andrew Dice Clay.

Folks can dress up any way they like. It doesn't make them men, or women, it makes them playing dress up. Folks can undergo any chemical or surgical mutilation they choose. It doesn't make them men, or women, although such extreme measures make their pretense more...believable.
In that sense, a transgender woman (man) is no more capable of conceiving a child as he is in need of an abortion. How far are we supposed to go in fostering these mental diseases?

Folks can dress up any way they like. It doesn't make them men, or women, it makes them playing dress up. Folks can undergo any chemical or surgical mutilation they choose. It doesn't make them men, or women, although such extreme measures make their pretense more...believable.
In that sense, a transgender woman (man) is no more capable of conceiving a child as he is in need of an abortion. How far are we supposed to go in fostering these mental diseases?

The postmodernists who have been engineering this insanity culturally, socially and academically for about six decades will take it all the way to the gates of hell and one step beyond, if the rest of us allow them to get away with it. People say, "War is hell" and they might be correct. However, I and many others suspect hell on earth will look like something we had never imagined before about 2008; a place where the ancient majesty and beauty of the natural human form has been twisted into some ideological demonic perversion, and no one is really human any longer. You ask me? That circle of hell is closer than ever before in all of human history.

The postmodernists who have been engineering this insanity culturally, socially and academically for about six decades will take it all the way to the gates of hell and one step beyond, if the rest of us allow them to get away with it. People say, "War is hell" and they might be correct. However, I and many others suspect hell on earth will look like something we had never imagined before about 2008; a place where the ancient majesty and beauty of the natural human form has been twisted into some ideological demonic perversion, and no one is really human any longer. You ask me? That circle of hell is closer than ever before in all of human history.
Hell is of our own engineering, apparently.
Two genders, male and female. Anything else is a human construct and completely invalid when seen for the purpose that the two are intended. Going down the road of transgender, etc, insanity, the species will fail.

Forum List

Back