CDZ How can a transgender woman(man) have an abortion?

Hell is of our own engineering, apparently.
Two genders, male and female. Anything else is a human construct and completely invalid when seen for the purpose that the two are intended. Going down the road of transgender, etc, insanity, the species will fail.
There is a physical aspect and a mental aspect of sexuality

They don’t always match
I'm already on record admitting that human nature allows us to love anyone we want to. But I am also on record that biologically, there are TWO genders and there is one function for gender. I am also on record as being against the forced acceptance of another person's preference for whom they choose to love. (Human sexuality often mirrors psychological "love".) Personally, who, or what, another person cares about is pretty irrelevant in my world view. How I, or others, are forced to fit another's preferences is pretty repugnant.

In view of that what do you think of the outlandish, repulsive and perverted idea that a transgender male would have a uterus implanted so that he or she could become pregnant and then have an abortion? I mean where the hell would he get the uterus from in the first place?
Is Julian Castro on LSD?

Besides being mentally vacant is this not the epitome of disrespect to everything we see as human life?

Jo

I don't know that uterine transplants are possible as yet. I can't swear that anyone is even researching it.

One assumes you'd get the donor uterus from the same place you get other donor organs for transplant: dead people.

Was Mengele any worse?
No. I do think his subjects were sane enough to recognize how useless his experiments were.

The postmodernists who have been engineering this insanity culturally, socially and academically for about six decades will take it all the way to the gates of hell and one step beyond, if the rest of us allow them to get away with it. People say, "War is hell" and they might be correct. However, I and many others suspect hell on earth will look like something we had never imagined before about 2008; a place where the ancient majesty and beauty of the natural human form has been twisted into some ideological demonic perversion, and no one is really human any longer. You ask me? That circle of hell is closer than ever before in all of human history.
Hell is of our own engineering, apparently.
Two genders, male and female. Anything else is a human construct and completely invalid when seen for the purpose that the two are intended. Going down the road of transgender, etc, insanity, the species will fail.
There is a physical aspect and a mental aspect of sexuality

They don’t always match
I'm already on record admitting that human nature allows us to love anyone we want to. But I am also on record that biologically, there are TWO genders and there is one function for gender. I am also on record as being against the forced acceptance of another person's preference for whom they choose to love. (Human sexuality often mirrors psychological "love".) Personally, who, or what, another person cares about is pretty irrelevant in my world view. How I, or others, are forced to fit another's preferences is pretty repugnant.

In view of that what do you think of the outlandish, repulsive and perverted idea that a transgender male would have a uterus implanted so that he or she could become pregnant and then have an abortion? I mean where the hell would he get the uterus from in the first place?
Is Julian Castro on LSD?

Besides being mentally vacant is this not the epitome of disrespect to everything we see as human life?

Jo
Doesn't matter how an individual chemically or surgically mutilates him/herself, it does not alter that fact that they are male or female. A man who successfully has a uterus implanted is STILL not a woman. Considering how these things are wired and plumbed, I just don't see how this transplant would be successful. Modern medicine can do some pretty impressive stuff, though. It still won't change a man into a woman. It would change a man into a freak, though.

Again, I don't think anyone's even TRYING to do this. But in this day and age, who can tell? If they do, the problem they are going to run into is that other organs which are already successfully transplanted are organs every human body is designed to have and support. They're merely replacing an already-existing one which doesn't function with one which does. We all have hearts and lungs, for example, and they all work exactly the same way. Our brains are already wired to send signals to a heart to tell it to beat, or to lungs to tell them to breathe.

Reproductive organs, on the other hand, are not universal. A biologically male body doesn't have one, and isn't designed to have and support one. Nothing in the systems of a male body is set up to work with one, and merely shooting the guy full of hormones isn't going to change that.

Yes, transgenders can have abortions. As abortion clinic patients, they have the sufficient amount of money that they can pay the clinic, that bills them, to have enough to to cover the clinic's legal cost of operations, whilst it's lawyers bill hours in the court room to maintain the operations.

Besides, abortion is a good idea, it is God's mercy on cursed children.

How can a Tranny get an abortion as they can't get pregnant in the first place?

In reality, a Tranny who has had a sex change operation is just a dude with a mutilated penis. "Caitlin" Jenner isn't a broad, no matter how many times libs repeat the fib.
Genetic makeup is xx or xy. Chromosomes: Definition & Structure

Yes, transgenders can have abortions. As abortion clinic patients, they have the sufficient amount of money that they can pay the clinic, that bills them, to have enough to to cover the clinic's legal cost of operations, whilst it's lawyers bill hours in the court room to maintain the operations.

In reality, a Tranny who has had a sex change operation is just a dude with a mutilated penis. "Caitlin" Jenner isn't a broad, no matter how many times libs repeat the fib.
Butchers need genetic knowledges?

Butchers only need to know the current laws.

The Supreme Court needs to learn about DNA and why it makes the baby a different human being from its mother. Had they understood that when Roe v. Wade was decided, we'd have a lot more living people stateside, imho. Good night once again.

So since we have this right to privacy, it is okay for a parent to terminate the offspring as long as its done in private?

Usually the right to life Trumps the right to privacy.

With rare exceptions that are biological anomalies. Both anomalies are noted in males.
Klinefelter syndrome - Wikipedia
XYY syndrome - Wikipedia

I always liked Julian Castro even though he represents the left. I thought he was smarter than to be politically correct to such an extreme.

He's advocating abortions for transgender males who become women?

So how does this happen? A transgender male has a uterus implanted so that he can become pregnant and have an abortion?

I mean what the fuck? How much is Trump paying him?

Jo

Can't. It's impossible. Men can't conceive.

I always liked Julian Castro even though he represents the left. I thought he was smarter than to be politically correct to such an extreme.

So how does this happen? A transgender male has a uterus implanted so that he can become pregnant and have an abortion?

Jo

Not all transgender people have a complete 100% slice and dice and therefore could retain their innards and outters.

Well that's the problem.. IMO -- NOTHING changes until a doctor (or a couple of them) AND a psychiatrist (or a couple of them) SAY something has changed...

You cannot make laws and policies in any country for classes that can simply get up one morning and DECLARE THEMSELVES a member of that class. That's monumental pandemonium and stupidity...

You WANT to be trans?? Get the scientific sign-off and fill out the application... And pay the fee.. LOL....

Jo

Not all transgender people have a complete 100% slice and dice and therefore could retain their innards and outters.

Well that's the problem.. IMO -- NOTHING changes until a doctor (or a couple of them) AND a psychiatrist (or a couple of them) SAY something has changed...

You cannot make laws and policies in any country for classes that can simply get up one morning and DECLARE THEMSELVES a member of that class. That's monumental pandemonium and stupidity...

You WANT to be trans?? Get the scientific sign-off and fill out the application... And pay the fee.. LOL....
My understanding is that the standard practice is you have to do therapy and live as the gender you want to be before they will do the slicing and dicing. I talked to a male to female trans person once and they said that legally, becoming a female was the easiest part of the whole process. You just applied and a court ordered that your birth certificate be reissued with your new name and gender. That was maybe around 2008 or so before it became such an issue. Judge's just rubberstamped that part of the process.

Jo

My understanding is that the standard practice is you have to do therapy and live as the gender you want to be before they will do the slicing and dicing. I talked to a male to female trans person once and they said that legally, becoming a female was the easiest part of the whole process. You just applied and a court ordered that your birth certificate be reissued with your new name and gender. That was maybe around 2008 or so before it became such an issue. Judge's just rubberstamped that part of the process.

But yet the vast majority of those identifying as transexuals (not tranvestites) never go thru all the motions.. Of course it's EXPENSIVE... And that's a problem.. But it IS "elective".....

So in that vast majority, there's a lot of issues and NO CERTIFICATION that they actually belong to this "class"...

Jo

But yet the vast majority of those identifying as transexuals (not tranvestites) never go thru all the motions.. Of course it's EXPENSIVE... And that's a problem.. But it IS "elective".....

So in that vast majority, there's a lot of issues and NO CERTIFICATION that they actually belong to this "class"...

Well technically most surgeries are "elective" even if they are necessary to continue existing for much longer and there is no such thing as cheap medicine. In the end, I find it all weird. It is not something I have any frame of reference for. It doesn't really bother me that much. My only concern is the bathroom/lockerroom stuff and even there is is because of the trend to equate any sort of reasonable compromise in segregationist nonsense, particularly in schools.

Jo

You can also do the operation at home, like this couple did in Butler County, PA

Tammy Felbaum speaks out about crime that sent her to prison

Jo

You can also do the operation at home, like this couple did in Butler County, PA

Tammy Felbaum speaks out about crime that sent her to prison

I really have no idea how I ended up watching it, but I do recall seeing a online video once of a man cutting his penis off with a pair of hand pruners. IIRC he was mental or stoned or something. I think it was labeled something like, "Are you brave enough to watch the most disgusting video on the internet" or something along those lines. I didn't know what it was about even watching the video it was so dodgy quality and then it became clear about the time he did the deed. Gave me the willies thinking about it for months after watching it.

"How can a transgender woman(man) have an abortion?"

By aborting its penis. Or maybe by identifying itself as a fertile woman ..... just that one day.

Forum List

Back