How boring is Trevor Noah?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I mean seriously. Does anybody actually find that guy funny?

And Amy Schumer? Fat? Check. Kinda unsightly? Check. Liberal? Check check.
But funny? Not even a little.

I saw this guy Manascolo. Holy shit. Not a laugh in his entire show.

I can think of some funny comics. Even liberals. Who doesn’t find Dave Chappelle funny and brilliant?

I see Steve Martin as a comedic God.

But so many of today’s comedians just — what’s the right word? They — uhm — suck.

Obama, for example, is a scumbag jerkoff — — and even he’s funnier than Amy Schumer.

Who are the best and worst comedians?

He sucks. John Stewart was funny, but Noah is horrible and boring.

I can think of some funny comics. Even liberals. Who doesn’t find Dave Chappelle funny and brilliant?

But so many of today’s comedians just — what’s the right word? They — uhm — suck.

Obama, for example, is a scumbag jerkoff — — and even he’s funnier than Amy Schumer.

I recommend Jim Jeffries. There’s some good standup shows he has on Netflix

Leibowitz in only funny reading the jokes others have written for him....I've seen him numerous times in al-fresco interviews where he's trying to be funny, and he really isn't.
I can see that. Bill Maher in my opinion is pretty funny in his monologues. Maybe the guys writing the jokes for him are the only reason he’s funny.

Both Noah and Schumer are horrifyingly unfunny.....Dane Cook sucks on toast.....None of the late-night network "comics" are so much as mildly amusing.....Larry the Cable Guy's hillbilly aunt-dating jokes are stale as hell.

Though his politics are loony as hell, Lewis Black remains belly-busting funny to this day.....If you don't find the Amazing Jonathan hi-fuccking-lariuous, you're dead.....Mark Steyn doesn't need political content to be a hoot, but it's a great feature.

I can see that. Bill Maher in my opinion is pretty funny in his monologues. Maybe the guys writing the jokes for him are the only reason he’s funny.
Maher is a reasonably funny guy....His original show on Comedy Central was really good....Then he went al big showbiz and the full-of-himself factor queezed out a bunch of the natural funniness.

owl-who.gif

hell, this guy is better than many of those
1670670997292.png

But even Gutfeld highlights one of the greatest comedians of our time..... well she would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous.

Scouser Alexei Sayle is a comedic genius, several leagues different and better than any body mentioned in the OP . imho , naturally .
BBC catch- up and look for him and his Imaginary Sandwich Bar .

Americans might not easily follow his fast moving and surreal shows but he is a bit like Heaven -- just a glimpse can be life changing .

Forum List

Back