Zone1 How Blacks Beat Up the KKK

These Black Men Spanked A Whole City Because of Police Brutality​

The Houston riot of 1917, also known as the Camp Logan Mutiny, was a mutiny and riot by 156 soldiers from the all-black 24th Infantry Regiment of the United States Army, taking place on August 23, 1917, in Houston, Texas. The incident occurred within a climate of overt hostility from members of the all-white Houston Police Department (HPD) against members of the local black community and black soldiers stationed at Camp Logan. Following an incident where police officers arrested and assaulted some black soldiers, many of their comrades mutinied and marched to Houston, where they opened fire and killed eleven civilians and five policemen.

The Deacons for Defense and Justice was a group of black men who stood toe to toe with the KKK. And they won. This is something to consider in these times.

Today you have a new group forming in that same spirit. It is called NFAC

Not a fan of the KKK, but if we want to be historically accurate...these guys didn't beat the KKK on their own. The feds beat the KKK.

Not a fan of the KKK, but if we want to be historically accurate...these guys didn't beat the KKK on their own. The feds beat the KKK.
If we want to be accurate about history, the feds wouldn't have done a damn thing if not for the Deacons. And the feds have helped whites get what they have, so just drop the white racist attempt to dismiss the efforts of blacks.

If we want to be accurate about history, the feds wouldn't have done a damn thing if not for the Deacons. And the feds have helped whites get what they have, so just drop the white racist attempt to dismiss the efforts of blacks.
Oh FFS....

You literally cannot say anything right with these woketards. Even just a slight deviation from their opinion is "racism"...automatically.
Everything is woke to you idiots. You tried dismissing the efforts of the Deacons when the reality of that situation was that the KKK existed for decades and the federal government had done nothing about them. So for you to say that the federal government beat the KKK isn't really accurate. I doubt seriously that you would dismiss the efforts of whites in that manner.

Everything is woke to you idiots. You tried dismissing the efforts of the Deacons when the reality of that situation was that the KKK existed for decades and the federal government had done nothing about them. So for you to say that the federal government beat the KKK isn't really accurate. I doubt seriously that you would dismiss the efforts of whites in that manner.
Wrong...the federal government is who beat the KKK..not the Deacons of Defense. Winning street melees is not how the KKK was defeated. I am not dismissing the Deacons...I'm just not going along with your fantasy retelling of history. It isn't accurate.

Wrong...the federal government is who beat the KKK..not the Deacons of Defense. Winning street melees is not how the KKK was defeated. I am not dismissing the Deacons...I'm just not going along with your fantasy retelling of history. It isn't accurate.
No, I am not wrong. The federal government wasn't doing a damn thing until the Deacons start taking them on. They had 100 years to end the KKK but just coincidently the Deacons come along and the feds stop the KKK. That's laughable.

The Deacons' actions definitely were a catalyst for the feds to take firmer action against the Klan. But I won't pretend the Deacons were what defeated them...when that isn't the case. Anti-secret society sentiment played a bigger role.

The Deacons' actions definitely were a catalyst for the feds to take firmer action against the Klan. But I won't pretend the Deacons were what defeated them...when that isn't the case. Anti-secret society sentiment played a bigger role.
I will continue to say that the feds did nothing until the Deacons showed up. You can pretend they didn't beat the KKK all you want, but it must be remembered that some of the federal people were KKK supporters.

I will continue to say that the feds did nothing until the Deacons showed up. You can pretend they didn't beat the KKK all you want, but it must be remembered that some of the federal people were KKK supporters.
And those feds got ousted. So the feds did their job.

Forum List

Back