How Bad Have Scholars Messed Up?

Actually it is. It pushes back the timeframe for the development of a sedimentary society and the institution of farming etc. In other words culture. We now know that 19,000 years ago the procedure for making beer was known. And practiced to a high degree of skill. That sets up a whole host of other assumptions and possibilities.

Alcoholic beverages existed at the hunting/gathering stage of human development, pushing it back 5000 years does not prove that they had agriculture.

That is true, but the ingredients from which it was made....do.

Did they use corn? If not, I don't see why you think it proves they had agriculture.

Did you know corn doesn't grow in the wild anywhere in the world?

The difference between a lie and an error is that, when you make a mistake, and it gets pointed out, you don't come back later and argue that your claim that it is exactly half is an easily explained discrepancy.

I told you fro the beginning that the Japanese failed because they didn't commit the resources necessary to build one. Their permit was for a single season, and they had to restore the quarry they were using to exactly the same state it was before they began. They also had a limited budget, which included a single helicopter that was not designed to move large loads of freight and a few trucks that were probably the equivalent of full size pickups. (Frankly, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt about the helicopter and the trucks because nothing I found about the experiment even mentioned modern methods, and your quote lacked attribution.)

That was why they failed, not because it is impossible to build a pyramid. Archimedes proved that it is possible to do anything with nothing more than a lever and a fulcrum, and you want me to believe we can't do the same thing they did because you want to believe in magic.

Feel free, just don't expect me to go along.

You dont define what i or anyone else does after they make an error.

You do this every time you are caught in a lie and/or an error. Like some petulant, dimwitted little child: "I don't care what you think!" It's embarrassing to observe.

Unk you are just mad you got busted trying to claim I was a sock! How do you feel now that you got exposed? :lol:

Good thing I didn't do that, isn't it? What I is explain to you why I know you are lying. You getting all pissy about it just reinforces my point. My geuss is that your next step will be crying like a little girl.

What you told me from the beginning was wrong, stupid, and not worthy of listening to. You are flat out wrong and my post proves it.

How the fuck can you prove it is impossible to build pyramids when they exist?

They didn't claim they could do it, it was an experiment.

Nothing? It looks like they accomplished a bit more than nothing.

Damn, look at that, I found actual video proof that they actually built their scale model using modern technology. My mistake was not looking at the place where I got the info that they failed completely. Turns out that, like you, he thinks it is actually impossible to build pyramids, even if you use modern tech.

My opinion about your sources is based on reading idiots like the guy that wrote "The Giza Power Plant." and Eric von Daniken extensively.

To save you some embarrassment, the Bermuda Triangle isn't real either.

Where are yours?

My spurces for what? The actual pyrmaid you said didn't get built in 1978?

When are you going to supply this evidence I said it was impossible? I don't know where you got the idea I cared if you go along or not but please remove that thought from your head. If you don't like what I am posting don't read it or comment on it ever again. Its really that simple. :lol:

You seem to have me confused with the guy you see in the mirror.

Again you are saying that I am lying and once again you need to learn what lying means. Again you keep saying I said it was impossible. All you have to do is quote it. Why cant you do that? Yes they did claim they could do it and set out to prove it and failed with both the old tools and the new ones. They were sent home after putting together something that did not match the specs, didn't line up at all and proved they couldn't do it with modern tools. It was a failure. You can post videos of their failed "experiment" all day long. It doesn't change that it was a failure. I dont know the authors you speak of but it sounds like they hurt you pretty badly hence your emotional objections to this subject. :lol:

I watched that video and started laughing. They were polite in their description of the failure. They didnt point out that the joints didnt match and an assortment of other erros not visible to the layman eye. The claim that this was done with stone tools is stupid and self serving. They had to have tools that were on par or superior to modern day technology.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good thing I didn't do that, isn't it? What I is explain to you why I know you are lying. You getting all pissy about it just reinforces my point. My geuss is that your next step will be crying like a little girl.

Damn, look at that, I found actual video proof that they actually built their scale model using modern technology. My mistake was not looking at the place where I got the info that they failed completely. Turns out that, like you, he thinks it is actually impossible to build pyramids, even if you use modern tech.

My opinion about your sources is based on reading idiots like the guy that wrote "The Giza Power Plant." and Eric von Daniken extensively.

When are you going to supply this evidence I said it was impossible? I don't know where you got the idea I cared if you go along or not but please remove that thought from your head. If you don't like what I am posting don't read it or comment on it ever again. Its really that simple. :lol:

Again you are saying that I am lying and once again you need to learn what lying means. Again you keep saying I said it was impossible. All you have to do is quote it. Why cant you do that? Yes they did claim they could do it and set out to prove it and failed with both the old tools and the new ones. They were sent home after putting together something that did not match the specs, didn't line up at all and proved they couldn't do it with modern tools. It was a failure. You can post videos of their failed "experiment" all day long. It doesn't change that it was a failure. I dont know the authors you speak of but it sounds like they hurt you pretty badly hence your emotional objections to this subject. :lol:

I watched that video and started laughing. They were polite in their description of the failure. They didnt point out that the joints didnt match and an assortment of other erros not visible to the layman eye. The claim that this was done with stone tools is stupid and self serving. They had to have tools that were on par or superior to modern day technology.

OK, I repeat my question, if you don't think it is impossible, even using modern technology, why the fuck did you say it cannot be done using modern technology? Am I supposed to read crap like that, and conclude you are sane?

By the way, those bricks are limestone. Want to know what happens when you expose limestone to water? This.

Carlsbad_Caverns.jpg

Telling me that the "joints" between limestone blocks have no gaps 4500 years after they were built is like telling me that a limestone cavern has stalagmites. The only people that think it is significant are idiots that don't think about the fact that limestone is water soluble.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHOgtQa7LVw

OK, I repeat my question, if you don't think it is impossible, even using modern technology, why the fuck did you say it cannot be done using modern technology? Am I supposed to read crap like that, and conclude you are sane?

By the way, those bricks are limestone. Want to know what happens when you expose limestone to water? This.

Carlsbad_Caverns.jpg

Telling me that the "joints" between limestone blocks have no gaps 4500 years after they were built is like telling me that a limestone cavern has stalagmites. The only people that think it is significant are idiots that don't think about the fact that limestone is water soluble.

All you have to do is point out where I said it was impossible to do with modern technology.

Please stop before you pull a muscle in your pride and come up lame. How stupid are you to first think I even said there were no gaps and then relate it to stalagmites? Please oh please post where I said that as well. Its not a cave stupid. They would be fused together and show no cut lines at all you dumbass!
giggle.gif
You also seem to forget about the granite and basalt stones as well. I guess they had stalagmites too? At this point its clear you are just a troll or someone scared you with a story about UFO's when you were in your formative years. I'm done with you on this subject.

Last edited:

Carlsbad_Caverns.jpg

All you have to do is point out where I said it was impossible to do with modern technology.

Please stop before you pull a muscle in your pride and come up lame. How stupid are you to first think I even said there were no gaps and then relate it to stalagmites? Please oh please post where I said that as well. Its not a cave stupid. They would be fused together and show no cut lines at all you dumbass!
giggle.gif
You also seem to forget about the granite and basalt stones as well. I guess they had stalagmites too? At this point its clear you are just a troll or someone scared you with a story about UFO's when you were in your formative years. I'm done with you on this subject.

All you have to do is point out where you didn't say that the Japanese failed even though they used modern technology.

All you have to do is point out where you didn't say that the Pyramid of the Sun is exactly half the height of the Pyramid of Khofu.

All you have to do is point out where you didn't say that the Pyramid of Khofu was deliberately built to align with the magnetic north pole.

All you have to do is show where you didn't say they that both pyramids are built on calculations using the circumference of the Earth.

All you have to do is point out where you didn't say that scholars still cant figure out how the pyramids how 20 ton slabs of stone cut and fitted together where you can't even stick a human hair into the cracks.

All you have to do is show where you didn't say that all they had access to when they built the pyramids were stone tools, even though the use of iron predates the pyramids by roughly 1500 years

All you have to do is point out where you didn't say that the Incans must have had more advanced tools than we do now.

All you have to do is point out where you didn't say that no one knows how it was done, even though an ancient ramp intended for building pyramids still exists.

In other words, all you have to do is prove you never made a post in this thread. After you do that, I will dig out the posts that would lead anyone with a brain to think the existence of the pyramids, and every other example of architecture that predates modern civilization, is impossible.

By the way, did you know there are man made structures in France that are at least 2000 years older than the Great Pyramid? That pyramids had been built in Egypt for 100 years before they even started the Great Pyramid?

Not surprised you are done though, I proved you wrong about everything, indluing the stuff you claim you didn't mean.

Deflecting again, liar? Avoiding the issue again, pussy?

I'm not the one ...

You ARE the one who is deflecting and avoiding, you lying pussy. No wonder your teacher smacked your punk ass. Too bad you didn't learn the lesson and never grew up.

I think he got the worst of the exchange. I almost broke his jaw for hitting me with a book. Sort of like I do you on this board in a virtual way. :lol:

I'm not the one ...

You ARE the one who is deflecting and avoiding, you lying pussy. No wonder your teacher smacked your punk ass. Too bad you didn't learn the lesson and never grew up.

I think he got the worst of the exchange.

And then you woke up and were still the same little punk who is such a pussy he has to make up infantile fiction like this to feel like a man. It seems you never developed one bit beyond that. Arrested development.

I think he got the worst of the exchange.

And then you woke up and were still the same little punk who is such a pussy he has to make up infantile fiction like this to feel like a man. It seems you never developed one bit beyond that. Arrested development.

Why does it bother you i hit the teacher for hitting me? :lol:

I always thought the theories regarding ramps were bogus as a 3 dollar bill. I wondered what they did with all the material after using them and how much effort it would take to build one big enough to be able to drag the stones up. Looks like this guy Jean-Pierre Houdin has the best theory I have seen so far on how the pyramids were built. His is based on an internal ramp that is part of the construction still existing in the pyramid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgxGJfXRQ0]LEXXTEX - 293 - THE HIDDEN SECRET OF THE GREAT PYRAMID"S CONSTRUCTION UNCOVERED - YouTube[/ame]

I am still looking for a theory on how the Egyptians were able to achieve some of the cuts and tolerances on the stones themselves with copper and stone tools.

Forum List

Back