How Bad Have Scholars Messed Up?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Looks to me that scholars in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries have messed up on a number of occasions. The latest I have discovered is their miss in the importance of astronomy in the building of pyramids in Egypt (Giza) and Mexico (Teotihuacan). Both sites mimic the Orion constellation and are built based on mathematical computations using the circumference of the earth. The pyramid of the sun god in Mexico is exactly half the height of the one in Egypt. There is also a site in South Africa known as Adams Calendar that is a still functioning as a calendar and astrological observatory. People believe this site is at least 75K - 100K years old which would replace the Sumerian culture as the oldest example of civilization. How did they miss it out in the open after being alerted of its presence years before they finally got around to acknowledging it? Do we need to start questioning everything we have been taught?

Looks to me that scholars in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries have messed up on a number of occasions. The latest I have discovered is their miss in the importance of astronomy in the building of pyramids in Egypt (Giza) and Mexico (Teotihuacan). Both sites mimic the Orion constellation and are built based on mathematical computations using the circumference of the earth. The pyramid of the sun god in Mexico is exactly half the height of the one in Egypt. There is also a site in South Africa known as Adams Calendar that is a still functioning as a calendar and astrological observatory. People believe this site is at least 75K - 100K years old which would replace the Sumerian culture as the oldest example of civilization. How did they miss it out in the open after being alerted of its presence years before they finally got around to acknowledging it? Do we need to start questioning everything we have been taught?

Damn, you are a whackadoodle conspiracy nut.

Thousands of years from now negros will believe that Lebron James was really a King, and Doctor Dre was a real Doctor

I'm not so sure there is even a modest amount of agreement about Adam's Calendar or the significance thereof... The dates are impressive, but I can't find a single ACADEMIC study that proves that anything "was missed"..

Pretty much everything you were taught about history and "pre-history" is total bullshit

You're spot on about the astronomical capabilities of prior civilizations

Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not so sure there is even a modest amount of agreement about Adam's Calendar or the significance thereof... The dates are impressive, but I can't find a single ACADEMIC study that proves that anything "was missed"..

I'm starting to not put much stock in standard academia which is the premise of this thread. i'm not even an astronomer and I can see from the layout it looks like Stonehenge. Whats worse is the Sumerian civilization had a myth that said they came from that area. I would at least be looking at it seriously now that they found it. I think human pride gets in the way too much. They should preface all their discoveries with "at this point we believe". That way they don't look so bad when they miss stuff. They should have learned from the discovery of Sumer itself. For the longest they said it was a mythical city until someone found it.

I'm starting to not put much stock in standard academia which is the premise of this thread. i'm not even an astronomer and I can see from the layout it looks like Stonehenge. Whats worse is the Sumerian civilization had a myth that said they came from that area. I would at least be looking at it seriously now that they found it. I think human pride gets in the way too much. They should preface all their discoveries with "at this point we believe". That way they don't look so bad when they miss stuff. They should have learned from the discovery of Sumer itself. For the longest they said it was a mythical city until someone found it.

Troy was a much disparaged legend too

Pretty much everything you were taught about history and "pre-history" is total bullshit

No one ever talks about the engineering capabilities either. They still cant figure out how these people built these pyramids with 20 ton slabs of stone cut and fitted together where you can't even stick a human hair into the cracks. There is a tower in Luxor Egypt that has 4 sides and identical precision carvings on each side. Looks like a computer did the cutting. Same thing with the faces on some of the Egyptian artifacts. The symmetry is impossible to achieve with the naked eye and by hand. They made a computer generated clear image of one of the statues and superimposed it on the original. The computer generated clear image disappeared it was so perfectly balanced.

Mainstream science maintains that Stone Age people built the pyramids and that the stones were rolled across the Egyptian desert on logs. I have stood on the sands of Egypt. Anything that heavy would not roll on a log across the desert. The logs and some of the stone would sink into the sand. Until we demand a reasonable explanation we will still be led down this ridiculous path. And I don't believe it for a minute. Yes, question everything. Unearthing America is a prime example. Watch that sometime.

There had to have been an advanced civilization before the Stone Age. We asked many questions in Egypt the guides answered with, 'We don't know, there was a Stone Age between us and them.' No rational person would believe that people built the pyramids with arrowheads and bones. And while the pyramids are the biggest, there are other sites that clearly required the use of precision power instruments to cut the stones. Some of them we can't even cut with the tools we have today.

Good thread.

"Standard academia" consists of a bunch of fat, lazy, tenured old professors who just want to make it to pension time.

No one ever talks about the engineering capabilities either. They still cant figure out how these people built these pyramids with 20 ton slabs of stone cut and fitted together where you can't even stick a human hair into the cracks. There is a tower in Luxor Egypt that has 4 sides and identical precision carvings on each side. Looks like a computer did the cutting. Same thing with the faces on some of the Egyptian artifacts. The symmetry is impossible to achieve with the naked eye and by hand. They made a computer generated clear image of one of the statues and superimposed it on the original. The computer generated clear image disappeared it was so perfectly balanced.

Most of the carvings I saw in Egypt looked like they were machine tooled.

It's as if prior civilizations had a disregard for gravity

baalbek_16.jpg

baalbek_16.jpg

Yeah I can do that with some stone tools too! :lol:

baalbek_16.jpg

That's from Baalbek, Lebanon. The stones on top are Roman and were built on orders from Augustus. The platform the sit upon, the Trilithlon are inconceivably large and look far more weathered than the Roman stones, locals say they date back to the time of Adam and Eve.

What prior civilization build that platform?

Look at the detail inside the cuts and how tight they fit together centuries later. This is the Incas. Either someone was extremely anal or they had more advanced tools than we do now.

Incawall1.JPG

baalbek_16.jpg

That's from Baalbek, Lebanon. The stones on top are Roman and were built on orders from Augustus. The platform the sit upon, the Trilithlon are inconceivably large and look far more weathered than the Roman stones, locals say they date back to the time of Adam and Eve.

What prior civilization build that platform?

I think it was Sunshine that had it right. There had to be an advanced civilization prior to the Ice Age. I dont buy the alien theory just because you cant figure out how they did it.

Forum List

Back