How are IQ tests considered racially biased?

IQ gap, achievement gap, SAT gap, discipline gap, arrest rates, how much more proof do you need?

I think the left realizes that it is true, but they will be damned before they admit it because it would destroy their belief system that everyone is equal. Sadly, that just isn't so.

That's it. Even liberals know blacks are inferior in everything except sports. The evidence is overwhelming.

IQ gap, achievement gap, SAT gap, discipline gap, arrest rates, how much more proof do you need?

I think the left realizes that it is true, but they will be damned before they admit it because it would destroy their belief system that everyone is equal. Sadly, that just isn't so.

That's it. Even liberals know blacks are inferior in everything except sports. The evidence is overwhelming.

What are YOU 'superior' in, loser? Anything? Anything at all? You keep shooting your fool mouth off, but you have never once offered anything that suggests YOU are anything but a complete, idiotic loser with no skill, experience, ability or redeeming qualities at all. Fuck off you little gnat. You're a nobody, and skin tone does nothing to change that.

Last edited:

It depends on the sport.

[.. Black African immigrants are surpassing even the Asians in academia in the USA and the UK as well...T

So now you're claiming africans are SMARTER than whites?? HAHAHA. So why is africa in the stone age?
The fact that you think "Africa" is in the stone age underlines your lack of intelligence. We've had this little debate several times through the years and you keep regurgitating the same old outdated BS, even after we school you! Africa has many countries, idiot! I can't think of ONE that is in the stone age!

[.. Black African immigrants are surpassing even the Asians in academia in the USA and the UK as well...T

So now you're claiming africans are SMARTER than whites?? HAHAHA. So why is africa in the stone age?
The fact that you think "Africa" is in the stone age underlines your lack of intelligence. We've had this little debate several times through the years and you keep regurgitating the same old outdated BS, even after we school you! Africa has many countries, idiot! I can't think of ONE that is in the stone age!
All the countries are still pretty shitty though.

All the countries are still pretty shitty though.

So are many Asian countries but I don't hear any condemnation of Asian intelligence for it! Asian immigrants can't do in their homeland what they can do here. The US provides an environment that is conducive to individual opportunity whereas the political climates in many Asian or African countries stifle individual liberties and initiatives.

Cities like these have sprouted in virtually every African country... Many African states are rising to meet the challenges of the 21st Century and beyond.
th

Cities like these have sprouted in virtually every African country... Many African states are rising to meet the challenges of the 21st Century and beyond.
th
Odd that city looks like Kuala Lumpur. You sure that's in Africa?

th

Anything advanced in africa is because of white people. Then when blacks take over it all falls apart as in zimbabwe and South Africa. They used to be genuine first world countries.

Not just racially biased. They're also culturally and socially biased.

And, from the posts by the mentally changed RWs on this board, one must conclude they are also politically biased.

Line up all the straight whites on this board and every single one of us would see every single question differently. The proof is in the pudding. Read the posts. Its right there in front of you.

And, as usual, the racist scum see what they want to see.

:rolleyes:

Bullshit. This is my field. There are I.Q. tests with zero verbiage and zero cultural reference. Blacks do worse on these tests than standard I.Q. tests.

And for the record.....blacks score at the 16% percentile of whites on I.Q. This has held for about 8 decades.

Stop talking out of your ass and get the facts. Low I.Q. among blacks is a massive social problem. It needs to be addressed honestly. Please don't keep them on the liberal plantation forever.

Seems no one can answer why IQ test are considered racist. Here are a few sample questions, explain why they would be considered racist.

1. Rearrange the following letters to make a word and choose the category in which it fits.
RAPETEKA
A. city
B. fruit
C. bird
D. vegetable

2. Find the answer that best completes the analogy
people : democracy :: wealthy :
A. oligarchy
B. oligopoly
C. plutocracy
D. timocracy
E. autocracy

3. Select the number that best completes the analogy
10 : 6 :: 3 : ?
A. 2
B. 1
C. -1
D. 12
E. 4

4. Which number should come next in the series
1, 3, 6, 10, 15,
A. 8
B. 11
C. 24
D. 21
E. 27

5. 165135 is to peace as 1215225 is to
A. lead
B. love
C. loop
D. castle
6. Library is to book as book is to
Binding Copy Page Cover
A. page
B. copy
C. binding
D. cover

I lived in California until 2009 and there was a law that African American students are not to be IQ tested from 1979. There is an effort to have this overturned, but the original plaintiffs are trying to keep the law in place. What types of questions would be considered racially biased? I've never taken an IQ test.
Put on your thinking cap for a moment. If a segment of society does not value your ideals and assumptions how are you going to devise a test that can detect intelligence? The best you can do is an assimilation test which is what an IQ test really is. Its not really racially bias but it is culturally bias.

White people are funny. They must suffer from an inferiority complex. They make up tests to see if other people look at things they way they do then if they dont then that means they are not intelligent. :laugh:

Seems no one can answer why IQ test are considered racist. Here are a few sample questions, explain why they would be considered racist.

1. Rearrange the following letters to make a word and choose the category in which it fits.
RAPETEKA
A. city
B. fruit
C. bird
D. vegetable

A. oligarchy
B. oligopoly
C. plutocracy
D. timocracy
E. autocracy

A. 2
B. 1
C. -1
D. 12
E. 4

1, 3, 6, 10, 15,
A. 8
B. 11
C. 24
D. 21
E. 27

A. lead
B. love
C. loop
D. castle
Binding Copy Page Cover
A. page
B. copy
C. binding
D. cover
What's the answer to #3? Any way I slice it, I get 1.8, which isn't an answer.

Question #6 is a wash too. Both A and C are reasonable answers.

Heaven help you if this is how your schools actually measure people's intelligence. o_O

RAPETEKA
A. city
B. fruit
C. bird
D. vegetable

A. oligarchy
B. oligopoly
C. plutocracy
D. timocracy
E. autocracy

A. 2
B. 1
C. -1
D. 12
E. 4

1, 3, 6, 10, 15,
A. 8
B. 11
C. 24
D. 21
E. 27

A. lead
B. love
C. loop
D. castle
Binding Copy Page Cover
A. page
B. copy
C. binding
D. cover

Heaven help you if this is how your schools actually measure people's intelligence. o_O

Answer is 1

Answer to 6 is "page"

Libraries contain books, books contain pages.

RAPETEKA
A. city
B. fruit
C. bird
D. vegetable

A. oligarchy
B. oligopoly
C. plutocracy
D. timocracy
E. autocracy

A. 2
B. 1
C. -1
D. 12
E. 4

1, 3, 6, 10, 15,
A. 8
B. 11
C. 24
D. 21
E. 27

A. lead
B. love
C. loop
D. castle
Binding Copy Page Cover
A. page
B. copy
C. binding
D. cover

Are you black?

Forum List

Back