How are IQ tests considered racially biased?

Supposed racial differences are really just regional differences. A disproportionate part of the black population lives in the South, where the schools are shitty. It isn't the tests that are racist, but the people who cite racial statistics as proof of something more significant.

I lived in California until 2009 and there was a law that African American students are not to be IQ tested from 1979. .

Is that true? That's really hard to believe though i can see why blacks want such a law since they do poorly on all tests. And it's NOT due to the test being culturally biased. The fact that asians do as well as whites proves the tests are fair.

Supposed racial differences are really just regional differences. A disproportionate part of the black population lives in the South, where the schools are shitty. It isn't the tests that are racist, but the people who cite racial statistics as proof of something more significant.

Then why is nearly all of africa stuck in the stone age.? Fact is blacks are VERY mentally inferior and everybody knows it.

Then why is nearly all of africa stuck in the stone age.? Fact is blacks are VERY mentally inferior and everybody knows it.

How do you fair on those tests?

Mensa Workout Mensa International

IQ is largely, if not almost entirely, determined by genes. IQ tests accurately predict success in school, on the job, and in life in general.

Unfortunately, the discussion of the critical importance of being born with a high IQ has been coerced. Those who know better know that it is dangerous to tell the truth. Consequently many people seem genuinely to believe that IQ tests measure nothing of importance, but the wealth of the parents.

As our society and our technology become increasingly complex those with double digit IQ's will become increasingly useless. Those in the 99th percentile will become increasingly valuable.
You have omitted errors introduced by gender neutrality recomputation..

Wrong way around:

Africa is growing rapidly.

Slaves sold to whites in Africa were generally the losers in local wars and economies and were sold preferentially in Brazil, the West Indies,Spanish America and Anglo-America in that order. Black-Americans were the slaves nobody else wanted i. e. we got the bargain basement two for one sales.

Not just racially biased. They're also culturally and socially biased.

And, from the posts by the mentally changed RWs on this board, one must conclude they are also politically biased.

Line up all the straight whites on this board and every single one of us would see every single question differently. The proof is in the pudding. Read the posts. Its right there in front of you.

And, as usual, the racist scum see what they want to see.

:rolleyes:

be dis betta?

L'Quisha and D'Quan loot a store during a hate cracka riot.

Dey git 2 (two,too,to) TV sets and sell dem fo' 1 Benjamin ($100)

Crack sell for $100 a bag. How much crack can dey buy?

A. one bag
B. 1 bag

Not just racially biased. They're also culturally and socially biased.

And, from the posts by the mentally changed RWs on this board, one must conclude they are also politically biased.

Line up all the straight whites on this board and every single one of us would see every single question differently. The proof is in the pudding. Read the posts. Its right there in front of you.

And, as usual, the racist scum see what they want to see.

:rolleyes:
Yes, all tests are in a particular language. As such, all tests are culturally and socially biased to the people who know the language that the test is written in.

Give a kid that speaks english a test written in ebonics or spanglish and he's gonna score lower than he would on the same test written in english.

If you want your kids to do well on english tests, better teach them english.

So these people think that isolating and excusing people based on skin color is a good idea.

Your skin color is darker, so we're going to take it easy on you, we're going to set you aside.

You can't make this shit up.

American Blacks continue to be victimized by those who claim to "care".

No, the point you are missing is that whether they take the IQ test or not they are going to be isolated based on skin color.

Because the truth sucks for blacks...Iq and college test support each other in explaining reality.
IQ gap, achievement gap, SAT gap, discipline gap, arrest rates, how much more proof do you need?

I think the left realizes that it is true, but they will be damned before they admit it because it would destroy their belief system that everyone is equal. Sadly, that just isn't so.

Because the truth sucks for blacks...Iq and college test support each other in explaining reality.
IQ gap, achievement gap, SAT gap, discipline gap, arrest rates, how much more proof do you need?

I think the left realizes that it is true, but they will be damned before they admit it because it would destroy their belief system that everyone is equal. Sadly, that just isn't so.

You are damn right about that, just about everyone on USMB is superior to YOU!

I lived in California until 2009 and there was a law that African American students are not to be IQ tested from 1979. .

Is that true? That's really hard to believe though i can see why blacks want such a law since they do poorly on all tests. And it's NOT due to the test being culturally biased. The fact that asians do as well as whites proves the tests are fair.
Well what the hell are you trying to say here? Asians are not the sole model minority any more, haven't you heard... Black African immigrants are surpassing even the Asians in academia in the USA and the UK as well...Those are the REAL African Americans...and they re kicking academic ASSSSSSSSSS!

Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up.

In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologist John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa average the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.

That trend continues in their offspring. From The Guardian:

Perhaps American Blacks are not as good at test taking because they have too much Southern White blood in them.

Well what the hell are you trying to say here? Asians are not the sole model minority any more, haven't you heard... Black African immigrants are surpassing even the Asians in academia in the USA and the UK as well...Those are the REAL African Americans...and they re kicking academic ASSSSSSSSSS!

Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up.

In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologist John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa average the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.

Perhaps American Blacks are not as good at test taking because they have too much Southern White blood in them.
African immigrants are amazing people really. They have strong moral values and a great work ethic based off the ones I have met. They don't even like African Americans either because of the terrible culture they've created here.... I agree with you on that one.

African immigrants are amazing people really. They have strong moral values and a great work ethic based off the ones I have met. They don't even like African Americans either because of the terrible culture they've created here.... I agree with you on that one.

You may agree with me concerning the brightness and work ethics of African immigrants but thats where our agreement ends.
First of all, the "terrible culture" supposedly created by African AMericans is an imaginary social construct fed by the news media and based on the FBI racial crime statistics. The "terrible culture" isn't one that truthfully includes most Black Americans but it's the one given to the world by White controlled and owned News news media. The silent Black majority needs a good national public relations corporation to neutralize the avalanche of negativity caused by the media's focus on a relatively few bad apples.

Like it or not, Black communities have some negative elements within, just as White communities do but Whites downplay the huge number of crimes and murders perpetrated by their kind. Decent Black citizens do not have that option.

You seem to be somewhat churlish in your perspective of African and native American Black's interaction. Middle classed native
born US Blacks and Africans enjoy each other's company where I live. West Africans seem more ready and willing to engage in mutual social discourse with native blacks than east or North Africans do. I just wanted you to be aware that there are more different experiences out there than you may be accustomed to. I don't think all Asians associate i.,e., the Chinese don't seek out Japanese or Filipinos to socialize with.

ALso note: if a middle classed native born American Black went to an African Country he/she might not like the local regular guy in the street either. They are going to seek out those who are closer to their lifestyle and standard of living.

Last but not least" African Immigrants aren't too keen on White Americans either. Some have reported having pretty bad experiences here at the hands of prejudiced Whites.

Wrong way around:

Africa is growing rapidly.

Slaves sold to whites in Africa were generally the losers in local wars and economies and were sold preferentially in Brazil, the West Indies,Spanish America and Anglo-America in that order. Black-Americans were the slaves nobody else wanted i. e. we got the bargain basement two for one sales.
Well, the original colonists were peasants and servants the British didn't want! So THERE! :lol:

You may agree with me concerning the brightness and work ethics of African immigrants but thats where our agreement ends.
First of all, the "terrible culture" supposedly created by African AMericans is an imaginary social construct fed by the news media and based on the FBI racial crime statistics. The "terrible culture" isn't one that truthfully includes most Black Americans but it's the one given to the world by White controlled and owned News news media. The silent Black majority needs a good national public relations corporation to neutralize the avalanche of negativity caused by the media's focus on a relatively few bad apples.

Like it or not, Black communities have some negative elements within, just as White communities do but Whites downplay the huge number of crimes and murders perpetrated by their kind. Decent Black citizens do not have that option.

You seem to be somewhat churlish in your perspective of African and native American Black's interaction. Middle classed native
born US Blacks and Africans enjoy each other's company where I live. West Africans seem more ready and willing to engage in mutual social discourse with native blacks than east or North Africans do. I just wanted you to be aware that there are more different experiences out there than you may be accustomed to. I don't think all Asians associate i.,e., the Chinese don't seek out Japanese or Filipinos to socialize with.

ALso note: if a middle classed native born American Black went to an African Country he/she might not like the local regular guy in the street either. They are going to seek out those who are closer to their lifestyle and standard of living.

Last but not least" African Immigrants aren't too keen on White Americans either. Some have reported having pretty bad experiences here at the hands of prejudiced Whites.
I was in the Navy. Make a stop in Africa and see how they like the African Americans who are with us compared to whites... I'll just tell you that they are racist of their own kind there.
Also the major success from African immigrants completely derails the way that liberals try to sell white privilege. It's such a joke whenever someone with the same appearance yet raised right is able to surpass most white people but Africans here use their race as a crutch.
I've personally known people from Africa and I never discussed race with them but they never acted as if they would want to be a part of black American culture...

Forum List

Back