How about

For as long as the Republicans represent a defacto degeneration of America into an economically classful society, for as long as they represent the anti-eglartarian revision to defacto monarchy and as long as they stand for the principles of the British and other European conservative parties and royalty, I will continue to believe that they are at heart anti-American and stand in defiance of everything that the founding fathers have fought for.

Think about what has really happened in the last 30 years! We have become a credit driven society. Over extension of credit has created an economy where EVERYTHING is purchased thru credit which means that the BANKS OWN EVERYTHING!

Americans are the hardest working and most productive people in the history of mankind, yet WE DO NOT ACCUMMULATE WEALTH! We only accummulate debt. We have been dooped into a credit trap! Whatever wealth we may accummulate IS LOST to the healthcare industry before we die.

And who really owns the healthcare industry - the banks!

Who owns the banks?

At the top of the economic ladder, after 30 years of TRICKLE UP ECONOMICS - is a small number of self-made billionaires but the vast majority of the wealth is now OWNED BY THE EUROPEAN ROYALTY WHO OWN THE BANKS. (Saudi royalty & such ARE NOW PART OF THE EUROPEAN ROYALTY).

What do you think happened to the European royalty after the revolutions of the 18th & 19th centuries? Guess what - they didn't just disappear. They did not give up their ownership. They just yeilded direct government powers. They became masters of banking, finance and staying off of the radar screens of general public. They invested in the Swiss banking system - that's why Swiss banking has been secretive..

They have very effectively maintained control of modern democratic governments by manitaining control of the CONSERVATIVE parties - and running a devastating world wide organized crime strike force.

No they did not just disappear. They OWN your ass. Thanks for a lifetime of work, but it's their kids that get the wealth that you have created.

I'd rather have a Democratically elected leftist government that SERVES AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLE, than a right-wing sycophantic government that drives us into the economic order of the dark ages.

I have no doubt that the founding fathers would agree.

For as long as the Republicans represent a defacto degeneration of America into an economically classful society, for as long as they represent the anti-eglartarian revision to defacto monarchy and as long as they stand for the principles of the British and other European conservative parties and royalty, I will continue to believe that they are at heart anti-American and stand in defiance of everything that the founding fathers have fought for.

Think about what has really happened in the last 30 years! We have become a credit driven society. Over extension of credit has created an economy where EVERYTHING is purchased thru credit which means that the BANKS OWN EVERYTHING!

Americans are the hardest working and most productive people in the history of mankind, yet WE DO NOT ACCUMMULATE WEALTH! We only accummulate debt. We have been dooped into a credit trap! Whatever wealth we may accummulate IS LOST to the healthcare industry before we die.

Who owns the banks?

At the top of the economic ladder, after 30 years of TRICKLE UP ECONOMICS - is a small number of self-made billionaires but the vast majority of the wealth is now OWNED BY THE EUROPEAN ROYALTY WHO OWN THE BANKS. (Saudi royalty & such ARE NOW PART OF THE EUROPEAN ROYALTY).

What do you think happened to the European royalty after the revolutions of the 18th & 19th centuries? Guess what - they didn't just disappear. They did not give up their ownership. They just yeilded direct government powers. They became masters of banking, finance and staying off of the radar screens of general public. They invested in the Swiss banking system - that's why Swiss banking has been secretive..

They have very effectively maintained control of modern democratic governments by manitaining control of the CONSERVATIVE parties - and running a devastating world wide organized crime strike force.

No they did not just disappear. They OWN your ass. Thanks for a lifetime of work, but it's their kids that get the wealth that you have created.

I'd rather have a Democratically elected leftist government that SERVES AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLE, than a right-wing sycophantic government that drives us into the economic order of the dark ages.

Did you bother to read the opening post?

Who owns the banks?

Perhaps this is his way of expressing disagreement with it?

Who owns the banks?

Perhaps this is his way of expressing disagreement with it?

That is possible. It could be sarcasm levied against both parties. Given the tenor of his post, I am going to go with what is behind door #2, because either way, his post missed the mark.

Yes, I did. But supporting the Constitution along with the principles of the founding fathers is in direct opposition to the views of the conservative sycophants. The two are mutually exclusive.

Liberty does not mean the freedom to enslave.

The vast majority of Americans are well-treated, but defacto slaves. And the quality of their treatment has been quickly deteriorating.

If you want to take decisive and united action to protect the principle that this country was founded on and to truly free the American people, then support and demand that the U.S. government take every action, including the use of millitary force, in union with all other democratic governments to end all tax havens and secrecy in banking on a world wide basis.

This is the single key issue that determines the fairness and quality of life, not only for Americans but for the vast majority of the people of the world.

BTW - What did Stalin, Lenin, Osama bin Laden, Mao Tse Tung, the Columbian drug cartels and every other war criminal, slaver, drug dealer, and terrorist have in common?

They all do or did their banking in Switzerland!

Yes, I did. But supporting the Constitution along with the principles of the founding fathers is in direct opposition to the views of the conservative sycophants. The two are mutually exclusive.

The vast majority of Americans are well-treated, but defacto slaves. And the quality of their treatment has been quickly deteriorating.

If you want to take decisive and united action to protect the principle that this country was founded on and to truly free the American people, then support and demand that the U.S. government take every action, including the use of millitary force, in union with all other democratic governments to end all tax havens and secrecy in banking on a world wide basis.

This is the single key issue that determines the fairness and quality of life, not only for Americans but for the vast majority of the people of the world.

BTW - What did Stalin, Lenin, Osama bin Laden, Mao Tse Tung, the Columbian drug cartels and every other war criminal, slaver, drug dealer, and terrorist have in common?

Was somebody talking about conservative sycophants or Swiss banks? :confused:

But, your partisan rant and rave was fostering the kind of rhetoric that we have already Richard. Is it possible for you to take off the herd mentality glasses, that keep you from seeing others as individuals like yourself, who are responsible for their own actions?

The core problem of this Republic is not the issue of taxes although it is important. The core problem is what I spoke of in my opening post.

Metaphorically speaking, "We The People" are in a relationship with the Constitution of the United States. When people in a relationship start taking each other for granted, that leads to a break down in communication, which leads to the parties engaging in action(s) that they shouldn't. And even though both parties know that what they are doing is wrong in regards to the various actions, many continue on because "it happens in every relationship. Things will eventually work themselves out." And before both people truly realize it, they are roommates tolerating one another, because that is easier than admitting they were wrong. And some people stay in the lifeless loveless, soulless relationship, because they fear being on their own and having to start back at square one again.

In my opinion, many people in this Republic have taken the foundation of this Republic for granted. They have taken the history of this Republic for granted. They have taken each other for granted. By that I mean that many employers know they need to be doing their job, but that employer over 'there' has the zeal, money, or whatever else. Let him go do battle and report back. That is how a lot of people think. They rail against both sides while they sit behind the computer screen wondering why their relationship is in the toilet.

Why do so many people feel that their representatives don't listen to them? Because they quit communicating. Why? Because they took their duty and their representative for granted. And instead of swallowing pride and admitting they screwed up, they hide behind the label wall and play the political party game with others. And for some, even having to pay years of alimony to the employees in Washington hasn't truly hit home for them. Why? Because like the abused spouse, they have it in their head that if they will love more and not rock the boat, their partner will suddenly wake up one day realizing what a miserable shell of a person they have been. They are good at talking about their problem. They have told everyone they know about their problems. But when push comes to shove, they are still in the abusive relationship. The voters are still allowing themselves to be abused hoping that tomorrow, next month, next year, things will somehow be different. And people continue to wonder they feel helpless.

One person does not a Republic make. People need to stop looking for that 'lone' person to be the entity that turns things around and start living the reformation they claim to want. The Republic will live or die on what "We The People" do.

There is no need to look for some new cosmic ideal upon which to find one's way out of the political wilderness. When things start to go wrong in a relationship, you need to stop, take a look around and see if that is where you want to be. And if not, find out how you ended up where you are, and address it with your partner. That is a part of what this thread is about.

But, your partisan rant and rave was fostering the kind of rhetoric that we have already Richard. Is it possible for you to take off the herd mentality glasses, that keep you from seeing others as individuals like yourself, who are responsible for their own actions?

The core problem of this Republic is not the issue of taxes although it is important. The core problem is what I spoke of in my opening post.

Metaphorically speaking, "We The People" are in a relationship with the Constitution of the United States. When people in a relationship start taking each other for granted, that leads to a break down in communication, which leads to the parties engaging in action(s) that they shouldn't. And even though both parties know that what they are doing is wrong in regards to the various actions, many continue on because "it happens in every relationship. Things will eventually work themselves out." And before both people truly realize it, they are roommates tolerating one another, because that is easier than admitting they were wrong. And some people stay in the lifeless loveless, soulless relationship, because they fear being on their own and having to start back at square one again.

In my opinion, many people in this Republic have taken the foundation of this Republic for granted. They have taken the history of this Republic for granted. They have taken each other for granted. By that I mean that many employers know they need to be doing their job, but that employer over 'there' has the zeal, money, or whatever else. Let him go do battle and report back. That is how a lot of people think. They rail against both sides while they sit behind the computer screen wondering why their relationship is in the toilet.

Why do so many people feel that their representatives don't listen to them? Because they quit communicating. Why? Because they took their duty and their representative for granted. And instead of swallowing pride and admitting they screwed up, they hide behind the label wall and play the political party game with others. And for some, even having to pay years of alimony to the employees in Washington hasn't truly hit home for them. Why? Because like the abused spouse, they have it in their head that if they will love more and not rock the boat, their partner will suddenly wake up one day realizing what a miserable shell of a person they have been. They are good at talking about their problem. They have told everyone they know about their problems. But when push comes to shove, they are still in the abusive relationship. The voters are still allowing themselves to be abused hoping that tomorrow, next month, next year, things will somehow be different. And people continue to wonder they feel helpless.

One person does not a Republic make. People need to stop looking for that 'lone' person to be the entity that turns things around and start living the reformation they claim to want. The Republic will live or die on what "We The People" do.

There is no need to look for some new cosmic ideal upon which to find one's way out of the political wilderness. When things start to go wrong in a relationship, you need to stop, take a look around and see if that is where you want to be. And if not, find out how you ended up where you are, and address it with your partner. That is a part of what this thread is about.

You're more patient than I am with fartknockers like that. Why bother with long explanations, they'll never get through all the tinfoil.

You're more patient than I am with fartknockers like that. Why bother with long explanations, they'll never get through all the tinfoil.

Come to the darkside gold. There is ice cream.

darkside-icecream.jpg

My words may bounce right off him. However, there are many people that will read what I have said, and who knows...

OP, libtards need to vilify a group to distract everyone from their own communist/socialist plans and goals. They follow "Rules For Radicals" as their bible and that book clearly outlines and exposes the tactics that got Obama elected.

To ask libtards to not group the opposition together and label them is asking libtards to pass up the chance to deflect from themselves. They would sooner stop breathing than start insisting that we all just get along.

I have to go sing Kumbaya now.

This is the kind of stuff I am talking about. You are part of the problem. Nothing wrong with standing your ground and doing your best to present your case in a logical constitutional manner. That is how it should be. But, parading around the internet acting impudent doesn't get the message across. If anything, people tune posts like your out. Instead of possibly helping someone learn something new about this Republic without all the spin, they see you as part of the drama and part of the problem. Like the employees, they want nothing to do with that song and dance anymore.

You sound like just another liberal. Look at your entire post, all you did was point the finger at me, then you have the gall to say that I am the problem? :eusa_snooty:

Liberals have a simple philosophy - "Agree with us or you are the real problem!" That says so much about the party of tolerance.

OP, libtards need to vilify a group to distract everyone from their own communist/socialist plans and goals. They follow "Rules For Radicals" as their bible and that book clearly outlines and exposes the tactics that got Obama elected.

To ask libtards to not group the opposition together and label them is asking libtards to pass up the chance to deflect from themselves. They would sooner stop breathing than start insisting that we all just get along.

I have to go sing Kumbaya now.

This is the kind of stuff I am talking about. You are part of the problem. Nothing wrong with standing your ground and doing your best to present your case in a logical constitutional manner. That is how it should be. But, parading around the internet acting impudent doesn't get the message across. If anything, people tune posts like your out. Instead of possibly helping someone learn something new about this Republic without all the spin, they see you as part of the drama and part of the problem. Like the employees, they want nothing to do with that song and dance anymore.

You sound like just another liberal. Look at your entire post, all you did was point the finger at me, then you have the gall to say that I am the problem? :eusa_snooty:

Liberals have a simple philosophy - "Agree with us or you are the real problem!" That says so much about the party of tolerance.

Why is it you have no problem promoting individuality of thought when it comes to yourself, but where other individuals are concerned, you resort to logical fallacies?

Take away your broad generalizations and your insults, there is nothing of substance to your posts except a period.

As I said, this thread isn't about agreeing with me. Read the exchange again, without all your projection.

<SNIIP>
The few of us Monday morning armchair quarterbacks that can even come up with any kind of solution to anything we're tackling today that brings us together, they'll either lack the know-how, the means or the motivation to get anyone in congress or each other to listen and agree.

It's just easier for most of us to pretend we're constitutional scholars and to call everyone else politicians.
<SNIP>

Many on this board see politics in Washington as a game. I do not see it that way. I never have.

Which is good, because it's not a game. While I suspect...know...you and I would argue incessantly over the route, I'm with you 100% that we have to stop playing and start moving. One step at a time. ;)

Just this past weekend a huge number of people of both parties made a trek to Washington D.C. to make a statement. There could be no higher form of action by a citizen short of offering their lives to defend their country in wartime. I can't think of a better way to "start moving." Sadly the largest part of our Mass media chose to ignore it as if it was a non-event, unlike the "million man march" of a decade ago which got ample dutiful coverage; it deserved it, and so did this one.

The only way I can think of better than a show of displeasure by the citizenry - and offer me a better option if you have it - is to complete the process to trigger a constitutional convention, a dangerous option, but better than tyranny, succession of states, or civil war. It seems to me that the throng which swamped DC had one thing strongly in common: the constitution. It seems to me that the throng which swamped DC had one thing strongly in common: the constitution. Everyone does not have the same understanding of the constitution, but for sure, those who made the trip, understand it better than those who did not, and then criticize them as if they are ignorant tools.

While it's a clever device to call our elected representatives "our employees" they are elected officials, not employees and can only be replaced through election. Representatives are not elected to do our bidding in every case, but to act as our representatives by being better informed than we are and to make sound decisions based on their informed position. If their decisions have not been sound as witnessed by their votes it&#8217;s our duty to inform them of that. I suspect no one here writes their representative or their senators more than I do. The best I can do in that regard is to let them know I am an informed constituent and that I work to educate others about the impact of legislation they vote to enact.

I think what you are calling for is already under way. Do what you can to promote it, but there is no way to get in front of it. It is a civil expression of the mainstream of the people of the country. It has no leaders; to attempt to come out as a leader of it would nullify its across party appeal. For that reason I'm content with the status quo of the Republican Party's lack of top leadership at the current political moment.

Last edited:
Which is good, because it's not a game. While I suspect...know...you and I would argue incessantly over the route, I'm with you 100% that we have to stop playing and start moving. One step at a time. ;)

Just this past weekend a huge number of people of both parties made a trek to Washington D.C. to make a statement. There could be no higher form of action by a citizen short of offering their lives to defend their country in wartime. I can't think of a better way to "start moving." Sadly the largest part of our Mass media chose to ignore it as if it was a non-event, unlike the "million man march" of a decade ago which got ample dutiful coverage; it deserved it, and so did this one.

The only way I can think of better than a show of displeasure by the citizenry - and offer me a better option if you have it - is to complete the process to trigger a constitutional convention, a dangerous option, but better than tyranny, succession of states, or civil war. It seems to me that the throng which swamped DC had one thing strongly in common: the constitution. Everyone does not have the same understanding of the constitution, but for sure, those who made the trip, understand it better than those who did not, and yet they are criticized as if their are ignorant tools.

While it's a clever device to call our elected representatives "our employees" they are elected officials, not employees and can only be replaced through election. Representatives are not elected to do our bidding in every case, but to act as our representatives by being better informed than we are and to make sound decisions based on their informed position. If their decisions have not been sound as witnessed by their votes it’s our duty to inform them of that. I suspect no one here writes their representative or their senators more than I do. The best I can do in that regard is to let them know I am an informed constituent and that I work to educate others about the impact of legislation they vote to enact.

I think what you are calling for is already under way. Do what you can to promote it, but there is no way to get in front of it. It is a civil expression of the mainstream of the people of the country. It has no leaders; to attempt to come out as a leader of it would nullify its across party appeal. For that reason I'm content with the status quo of the Republican Party's lack of top leadership at the current political moment.

They are our employees. We hire them and pay their salary. We can fire them at each employee review ( election ).

I refuse to be content with any status quo mentality, especially when it comes to politics.

As to your comments about the rally etc., just because some people attended, that does not mean that their knowledge of the Constitution supercedes those who did not attend.

I believe the rally had various factions of unrest, for various reasons. That is to be expected. Even though I don't agree with some of the particulars within the various factions, I am in agreement with them on standing up against what they believe to be employees run amok.

The employers cannot let up. They must stay vigilant not to mention active. Rallies are good but like voting, they are a part of the whole.

I agree with you. I do believe there is a movement afoot. Whether the populous at large is willing to sacrifice and be resolute, remains to be seen.

Good post. You put thought into it and it shows.

<SNIP>
As to your comments about the rally etc., just because some people attended, that does not mean that their knowledge of the Constitution supercedes those who did not attend.
<SNIP>.
What I meant to say was:
It seems to me that the throng which swamped DC had one thing strongly in common: the constitution. Everyone does not have the same understanding of the constitution, but for sure, those who made the trip, understand it better than those who did not, and then criticize them as if they are ignorant tools.

Which may or may be any better than what I posted and you rightly responed to.

Last edited:
<SNIP>
<SNIP>.
What I meant to say was:
It seems to me that the throng which swamped DC had one thing strongly in common: the constitution. Everyone does not have the same understanding of the constitution, but for sure, those who made the trip, understand it better than those who did not, and then criticize them as if they are ignorant tools.

Which may or may be any better than what I posted and you rightly responed to.

You are using a logical fallacy, to try and give credence to your opinion. There is no way to know for sure, what the ideological makeup was of the people involved. I believe there were people there who fit your description., In my opinion, that is a good thing.

We face a long hard battle, in regards to the mindset of people.

Forum List

Back